Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Miscreant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 pm
well happy birthday! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:08 pm
hola! I am x3rubiachica3x, but you can call me rubia for short. 3nodding for those of you that know spanish...I am not actually blonde. brunette actually. but oh wellz~ I just have one too many blonde moments. xd ( I have nothing against blondes just so you all know >.> lol)
If I was to win 1mil I would share with friends and random ppl and also get myself some things since I dont have the money to send into gaia. Well thats bout it I guess.....I like to draw and play music...now I am done whee

~Rubia

x3rubiachica3x

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cozy_Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:24 pm

I'm Cozy_Girl also known as TOPHfon,Katarafon,Sokkafon,X_XCuteAnimeGirlX_X,TophCuteGirl. i have alot of names cuz i make profiles and i can't make more then 1 profile in 1 name. i made Cozy_Girl after i was hacked in TOPHfon but i just got back in TOPHfon. i have a shop for making Profiles & Videos. Everyone used 2 call me Toph but then i was hacked so now everyone calls me Cozy which is my nick name in real life that and sadly CowGirl Cozy but please don't ask why. I'm vary random & evil & weird MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted . Well anyway if i become a winner i will but my dream avi's and help my friend and oh yeah i'll pay my Employees at my shop i will be vary happy if i win. i hope i will win

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:07 pm
I are Priss!!! call me KiJo?
Most of my 'About Meh'
is in me Profile ^.^
I look white but am mostly Hispanic
I speak it fluently but
My spelling sucks crying
I speak another language.
It's a Secret though.
I Love funny things
and love random ppl.
shout out to me on my profile ^^
It's very colorful and
I've been told orignally odd.
xD
I'm also very nice ^^
I lick random ppls cheeks ^^
and i love to tektek
and I also do free avii art.
when im not too lazy xD
Talk to me doll
I talk tons back ;D
If u find something in common
with me lets start a chat storm?
I dont like ppl who constantly ask
for donations i give out to random.
Espeacially if I have extra ^^

If*** I am to win;;
I'd probably well idk xD

Tokyo KiJo

general glamour

Gracious Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 pm
hi!! I go by Ariana in the real world. I plan to help my friends in Gaia- ALL of them!!! And I was hoping to make investments in the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 pm
hello....nice to meet you all. xp
i've been helping gaians from now and then, just randomly and hoping to help them more...  

sorrowfulmaiden

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Stir Fried Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:34 am
Yo!

I joined a bit late because my real life has been getting extremely busy. I'm 18 years old and in college and will have my AA by Spring. I juggle my acting troupe, summer school, job searching, and gaia all at the same time, which sometimes makes things very difficult for me. I try to get on as much as possible but retain a real life in the outside world as well. Though i have worked pretty hard for everything i have on here, i ended up giving a lot of it away and then selling some of my more valuable things to get AlphaLemur (one of my good friends IRL) a coco kitty lol. I'm here mostly to support Sinelo and Ah!My Goddess, and hopefully gain more friends, so i won't be too disappointed if i don't win anything since its all random anyways. I like meeting people, so i'm always looking for threads like these where people need to be active in order toy get stuff.

Anyways, You can call me Kiku (short for Kikuitadaki). Originally, i signed up in 03, but due to some serious problems in my life i quit almost immediately after i had started and regret it to this day... but that's easy to say now that i know how everything turned out. Lol.

I think i'm rambling... so i guess if you want to know more, Pm me. XD

-Kiku  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:40 am
Name: Taiga Okami

Date of Bith: 12/27/91

Loves: Jacked-Up Items | Heart Boxers | Anime | Video Games | Medival RPGs

DisLikes: Naruto | Boredom | Cartoons

Extra: Not much to say really....

GateWay Mule

~Lilim kiss~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:03 am
My name is Lilim! I don't post much on Gaia. I'm a bit shy...

I found this banner to this guild in a friends profile ♥

If I get the gold. I'll buy some art and help friends with their quest or buy Christmas gifts ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:09 am
AH! I HAVE BEEN HERE A FEW WEEKS NOW AND MISSED THIS COMPLETELY!
Better now then never I suppose razz

AWoLShadows here, but you may call me Austin if you would like.
I am 19 and from West Virginia, and only been on Gaia for four months.
Currently, I am not working, but I am going to college and studying to be a Medical Assistant. I am athleticly built and enjoy such things as riding four wheelers, quad skating (roller skating), and swimming.
I also enjoy tinkering with my car, it's a 98 Firebird Trans Am with an LS1 Corvet engine and ram air intake/hoodscoops. < - - entertainment lol.

I pride myself on being a gentleman of sorts, and always go out of my way for my friends. I am great at giving advice and listening to people, though it gets rather old when people want me to listen to them and help them but then wont listen to my delemas. = However, it never stops me from trying my best to help.

If I won there is one thing I want, and thats a Coco Kitty Plushie to replace the one I gave to a friend. After that, I wouldnt let my close friends know I won, then ask them if they are questing for anything, then get it for them. =) *Sneaky sneaky* lol  

AWoLShadows

DJ NINJA 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 am
hi im Alex in the real world and still live with my parents soon im turning 14 so im so happy also if i win i woulld finish of my friends quest that dont use me for gold and finish of my quest and donate to some people  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 am
Hey ^^
My name is Godess, my real name doesn't matter. I'm 14 (at the end of the month...August 30th) and soon to be a freshman in highschool. They're gunna eat me DX. Anyways, i've been looking at these ads in sigfs for this for sooooooooo long so I finally figured what the hey and joined. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE anime and manga <3, but you know what I like even more? YAOI! -squee-

Er...-coughcough- Uh...yea. There's more information in the 'about me' on my profile, so go there ^^  

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:05 am
My name is Poppy. I am also known as Wooshie online, but Gaians call me Poppy, Poppy-kun, Poppy-chan, and Ninja Poppy. :]
I am currently spending my last week of summer vacation before going onto high school.
I turned 14 on July 26th, and I don't feel I have many more to come. It's just a feeling. Don't mind me. domokun
I have five older brothers and sisters, and five younger. Yes, I am in the middle.
there's really not much I can say about myself. I have strange loves for strange things, I remember small things but not the big things, and I easily make friends. I'm trying not to on Gaia because I have no more room on my friend list. D:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:38 am
Hey there my name is Saka or that is what most know me as. I am working my way towards finishing up my Nitemare Scarf quest. I joined in 05 on my original account and have been questing the scarf since. I work hard not only in school but with work and all of my friends here on gaia. I will be 17 this September and I guess as to what I have been told I fit in both the goth and emo areas but oh well. I am 5 foot 8 inches, I am well built and keep in good physical condition. My natural hair color is dark brown but I decided to go with a change and went blonde, I don't see it going back any time soon. If I were to win the million gold I would finish up my quest and donate the rest to A Walk By Moonlight. She has been there for me since I met her when I first started on this account and she is working hard to get an OMG. I plan on helping with her quest but being able to donate a lot of gold to her would be a dream come true for both of us.  

x-Sakakibara-x

dphoenixxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:19 am
Hello, my real name is Xi Xi, Im new to this online community. Im 18 this year. I live in China, Sichuan province, Jiuzhaigou. Im trying to get enough gold to get my ideal avatar and I hope I can win this Mil-a-day Giveaway one day, perhaps this year. My natural hair color is black, a bit to the brownish side and I have brown eyes.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games