Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

closer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:18 am
I feel so sorry for you as well. For me? it isn't a big deal I have always disliked cats so not going near them for me isn't to bad. anyway.

Last time I went to the doctor I learned that I had strep throat, two ear infections, and bronchial influenza. He also told me I now need a new inhailer and I have to carry it with me everywhere and take it every four hours. Every two if I'm weezing.

But anyway, I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:12 am
Aw, Zurg, I'm so sorry!
As a fellow asthmatic and cat allergyified person -_-, I can really sympathize. Doctor Boy is right (WOW!) about Allergy+Asthma=BAAAAD, but I kinda work around it. I play a lot of sports and run, so apparently that's supposed to help...(How on earth does it help when it gives you asthma attacks!? stressed ) What I normally do is take a puff of my inhaler and some allergy medicine every time before I go to someone who owns cats' house. As far as I can tell, it stops any asthmatic problems, even if I do start sneezing.But I sneeze 24/7. I sneeze when I take a cough drop. So maybe that's just me Dogs, thank god, don't trouble me. So yeah...
*huggles*  

zylaxidia

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:37 am
I'm sorry to hear that, Zurgi. sad

I too am a little down at the moment. I haven't seen my cat for quite a few days now, and it's worrying. It's not like female cats to stray away like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:37 pm
I'm not much of a cat person...I prefer dogs. Their so much more loving, but it's not like I hate cats, I just prefer dogs.  

Thaxul

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:33 pm
On a rather random note, I just noticed that our "The Fellowship: Guilds and threads we support" thread is dead and empty. Now what does that tell you about the state of Gaia!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:32 pm
Theres not enough Tolkienites on gaia?  

Thaxul

Serni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:44 pm
thaxul

You have to be careful with that. It would stink if there were too many as well. Maybe no one is looking for them?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:56 pm
Serni
thaxul

You have to be careful with that. It would stink if there were too many as well.

It would?  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:09 pm
Nimbrethil
Serni
thaxul

You have to be careful with that. It would stink if there were too many as well.

It would?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:06 pm
I'm a tad late, but I'm really, truly sorry about your predicament Zurg sad .
*hug* There must be something you could do though. Even if you pet them, couldn't you just wash your hands with soap right after?
(Sorry if that sounded stupid. Im not very educated with allergies...)  

Imyavie

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:11 pm
Serni
thaxul

How so?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:53 pm
I haven't looked upon The Fellowship thread yet. Must scour the subforum, in order to find some salvageable forums.

GODS, I love BFME!! Isengard is just bloody awesome. *sends not one bomb to a section of Helm's Deep wall, but sends dozens of them to all sections of the walls, then sends in his huge army of uber-cool-armed-to-the-teeth Warg Riders* Deeping Wall my a**! xd

I've passed the Good Campaign, and I'm now trying to conquer Osgiliath in the Evil Campaign with my army of Mountain Trolls heart .  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:32 pm
gonk Poor Zurgiea/Zamster! Not being able to pet or hold your kitties... I can't imagine not being able to be near my cats...
*huggles Melkor*
Yes, I named one of my cats Melkor. sweatdrop

Evil kitty-hating doctor... xp He's probably a servant of Taco-Sauron...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:43 pm
I'm very sorry to intrude on this conversation, but who is Taco-Sauron? I've seen his name mentioned a few times.  

Kalile Alako

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:03 pm
Kalile Alako
I'm very sorry to intrude on this conversation, but who is Taco-Sauron? I've seen his name mentioned a few times.

When the guilds were down, if you tried to access them, you got a "taco" error. We were griping about it in the LOTR sub-forum, and I said that Taco-Sauron must have sunk Numenor. Then the name kinda stuck. 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games