Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13634 13635 13636 13637 13638 13639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
What about Gorgrael the Destroyer? He was only more powerful because his mixed blood was foretold in a prophecy, same with Axis.

[/wayfarer redemption reference]
He is still stronger though. Dante's blood makes him stronger because he is the son of a particularly strong demon lord. Same deal, still stronger. I want a guy with a real reason to be pissed off. Maybe that would make a good villain? Saving the concept.

The most interesting aspect of half breeds is how they're looked down upon in society. That's what interests me.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin
What about Gorgrael the Destroyer? He was only more powerful because his mixed blood was foretold in a prophecy, same with Axis.

[/wayfarer redemption reference]
He is still stronger though. Dante's blood makes him stronger because he is the son of a particularly strong demon lord. Same deal, still stronger. I want a guy with a real reason to be pissed off. Maybe that would make a good villain? Saving the concept.

The most interesting aspect of half breeds is how they're looked down upon in society. That's what interests me.
If a kid in town could leap tall buildings in a single bound, would you care if his mom had horns? I KNOW I WOULDN'T! I would always pick him first to be on my team.

Owwin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Owwin
Kuzodav
sounds like a bad plot twist on sweeney todd, except with a motive.
I'll take it. Sweeny Todd is awesome. Wait, how it it like Sweeny Todd?

obsession with something killing random people plot.
obsession with revenge and making his friend's business boom, and killing random hair-cut-wanters.
obsession with bring people pack to life, killing, via poison, random people.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 pm

I'm not sure who reads it still, but new TRC chapter is up. 8D

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav

obsession with revenge and making his friend's business boom, and killing random hair-cut-wanters.
Sweeny never tried to bring anybody back to life, or was it different in the play? Also my character isn't out for revenge, or killing random people.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:29 pm

YOU GUYS SUCK! GO WATCH INUYASHA THEN!

Owwin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav

Sweeny never tried to bring anybody back to life, or was it different in the play? Also my character isn't out for revenge, or killing random people.

the plot equation is similar is what i meant.
you just said that he poisons random people.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav

I said that he poisons people, not random people.
Ah screw it. It was a bad idea anyway.

Owwin

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav

I said that he poisons people, not random people.
Ah screw it. It was a bad idea anyway.

Just make a half-breed like you'd expect it to be, without some deep plot, let a plot naturally boil in your head. obsession with ressurection is kind of cliche'.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 pm

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Kuzodav
Just make a half-breed like you'd expect it to be, without some deep plot, let a plot naturally boil in your head. obsession with ressurection is kind of cliche'.
I will ditch the resurrection thing, but I am not gonna ditch that cliche to make another. I mean, every half breed has the paper thin Mary-Sue plot of boo-hoo, I want people to accept me, or boo-hoo, I want revenge on the people who won't accept me when they have awesome powers to make up for it. That doesn't make sense either. In a world filled with monsters you have one that was raised by humans and will save you, why would you alienate it? I don't know. I walked into one cliche avoiding another.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Owwin
Kuzodav
I will ditch the resurrection thing, but I am not gonna ditch that cliche to make another. I mean, every half breed has the paper thin Mary-Sue plot of boo-hoo, I want people to accept me, or boo-hoo, I want revenge on the people who won't accept me when they have awesome powers to make up for it. That doesn't make sense either. In a world filled with monsters you have one that was raised by humans and will save you, why would you alienate it? I don't know. I walked into one cliche avoiding another.

I said how you would expect it to be, not the opposite of what you had.

Kuzodav

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Kuzodav
Owwin
Kuzodav

I said how you would expect it to be, not the opposite of what you had.
Oh, I WILL BOIL IT!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Meta_Fish
PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Meta_Fish
Meta_Fish
PAU
YOUR INPUT IS CONFUSING AND NOT VERY CONSTRUCTIVE!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13634 13635 13636 13637 13638 13639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games