Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cat69

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:20 am

Usually that's not too hard to do...I had to do it for the last federal election in Canada
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:21 am

It's not. I just don't have any idea where I'm actually going to be, and I have a tendency to forget about things randomly if they're not tattoo-ed on, so the sooner I can get that done, the happier I'll be. Least I forget it before then.

Pansa

Cat69

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:23 am

ahh yeh....i only did it like a week before the election and i knew where i was going to be looooong advance!!

anyway just popped on quickly to see what was up....need to go pass out now, stupid cold
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:33 am

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of doing. Hehe.

Aw, you're sick. Well, I hope you get better quickly!

Pansa

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:18 am

Revlon's application is nice, but how the heck did she manage to create an almost exactly similar ability to that I was about to give my own character??? Gosh, I must have the worst luck in the world, first Pansa... then Revlon... arrrghhh. *continues thinking about what ability her character should have*

Edit: Actually it's not exactly the same ability as I was thinking of using, but very close to the same.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:28 am

I know the feeling, Mou . . . Mel and I had been discussing my charecter and came up with a decent power set- then Yoder beat me to the punch and I have to start over. sweatdrop No anger here, he just got there first.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:52 am

Yeah, I got the PM, Krome.

Moderately, Galdrea, but I had a handful of things to tweak and modify.

Why would it be assumed by anyone that it is me, Pansa?

Oh, what is a Play-by-Post, anyway? It sounds like a sports commentary.

Why are you glad of that, Talon?

Hey, Friendly_Death! Have a fun time her at the RPR! Make yourself at home and feel free to join any and all RPs, so long as you can keepmup with their individual leevls of activity.

Aw, poor Cat. *pat-pat*

Talon Prime! It's new, fresh, and doesn't lead to the question, "What does the 'TDS' stand for?".

IVEL! *gluggles*

Wow, those actually look pretty neat, Kyou. The main page says that all I have left to do is "claim" my fre stuff, but how exactly do you get them?

Wow, Krome! That is stupendous! You're definitely right when you say that it outsines Pie's.

Hey, Akuji! Welcome to the RPR! Feel fre to have a fun time and be yourself here!

Congrats, Pie!

Sorry about that, Talon. I didn't mean to, but it was the only thing that I could think of.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:37 am

No apologies are needed, Snowman. Like I said- you got there first. I have a second idea ready, just need to clear it with Mello-neechan. As for what the TDS was for, it stood for "The Diamond Star". ninja

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:01 am

HIYA! just thought i'd swing in...cause i'm bored...again...and all my friends are graduating today crying
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:04 am

I got my free stuff quite randomly....I clicked on Sign up instead of Sign In after putting in my user and pass...then it showed me all the free stuff...I was like....OMG Giant white loose shirt!! ^_^

Anyways...what's everyone(who's off) doing this summer??!! cool

xXKyousukeXx

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:12 am

IVG IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully to stay. But I'm leaving on a 2 week vaca in a week.......so I don't know how well I'm going to keep up. AAAHHHH wahmbulance
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:27 am

*TACKLE GLOMPS IVG! ^________________^*

krome_devil

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:29 am

I'm ok ^_^ I gots meh a job! @.@ Teh mello is in the real world now... and i'm like... whooooaaa >.>

LoL because i'm moving out there to kansas this week, galvan might start this weekend, with pansa giving it the official kick off, and the vampire roleplay probably not until after i get situated.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:32 am

*gluggles IVG*

You're back, Iladnap!

The Pie is not working this summer, though he considered it. Instead, he's enjoying the summer before college by spending it with friends and partying like it's 1999.

*stares at mel's banner* Pretty...

ShadowPhoenix88

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:34 am

O.o ok...Hello, My names Samantha, Sam for short, Im 19, Ive been a roleplayer for 4 years now. I like to draw, read, play video games and Roleplay of course....um, yeah, PM me if you wanna get one started ^^
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games