Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13667 13668 13669 13670 13671 13672 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Ev'ing a Rain Dance team...
So far...
Porygon 2
Electivire
Floatzel
Poliwrath(2v2 only)
Ludicolo
Roserade(1v1 only)
Zapados

Thinking about....
Swampert
Cloyster
Kingdra
Latias

Harusame Mizukishi
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
It's weird not talking to Bliss for almost 2 days. confused

It's weird not talking to my friend for 2 months almost since I asked her out and then she started avoiding me apparently.
Yeah ******** it I'm still single.

That sucks.

Disappointing as it is, being single doesn't suck that bad...

You only have to worry about one person...

(Wow, I sound like a d**k...=_= )

Honestly, it doesn't suck that bad.
All you have to deal with is a lonely feeling now and then. But if I was in a relationship, honestly, I wouldn't know what to do.

l-Kriel-l

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

It's weird not talking to my friend for 2 months almost since I asked her out and then she started avoiding me apparently.

That sucks.

Y'know, it's actually not that bad. Don't mean to sound like a d**k, but I've lost interest. >_>
Now that I think about it, all we really had in common was our likeness for Muse, ToS, and anime. That's really it. >_>
I guess I didn't really look ahead of that.

Better to realize that now than later.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Zephyrkitty
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

That sucks.

Y'know, it's actually not that bad. Don't mean to sound like a d**k, but I've lost interest. >_>
Now that I think about it, all we really had in common was our likeness for Muse, ToS, and anime. That's really it. >_>

Yeah, but I realized after I did it. Now I'm like "Ah ******** why did I do that?"
But I guess if I never did it, I'd have never thought about it. Then I'd regret it more. >_>

l-Kriel-l

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Zephyrkitty
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

That sucks.

Yeah, but I realized after I did it. Now I'm like "Ah ******** why did I do that?"
But I guess if I never did it, I'd have never thought about it. Then I'd regret it more. >_>
3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Zephyrkitty
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

That sucks.

3nodding

go bak to ur bshok 2 b***h
xd

l-Kriel-l

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

burning_eyes

@- Kriel and Haru. Wanting to be single doesn't make you a d**k. People are needy, obsessive, clingy, and annoying. Romantic relationships ruin s**t, and the few people I have seen that I thought would make it split up/divorced/etc. Somewhere around 50% of U.S. marriages end in divorce, the other half end in one of them dieing. Think about it. xd

Owwin

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Luckys... you get to make teams and continue in D/P...I'm stuck getting pissed at Giratina refusing to be caught. God dammit.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Harusame Mizukishi
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

That sucks.

All you have to deal with is a lonely feeling now and then. But if I was in a relationship, honestly, I wouldn't know what to do.

I've found that reading is a great cure for loneliness. And I'm not giving out any advise because nothing's lasted more than two weeks for me...

@Owwin: Oh don't get me wrong, I don't want to be single. I'm just bad at holding relationships

@tonberry: Honchkrow is your friend.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Shane-Cheshner
Harusame Mizukishi
Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

That sucks.

I've found that reading is a great cure for loneliness. And I'm not giving out any advise because nothing's lasted more than two weeks for me...

That's better than me. I have to get a date figured out.

Reading is great in general, though.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Owwin
@- Kriel and Haru. Wanting to be single doesn't make you a d**k. People are needy, obsessive, clingy, and annoying. Romantic relationships ruin s**t, and the few people I have seen that I thought would make it split up/divorced/etc. Somewhere around 50% of U.S. marriages end in divorce, the other half end in one of them dieing. Think about it. xd

Yea, I hate that. Every time you try to find a good example couple, they break up. Can't the good ones stay together for a standard. ;_;

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Shane-Cheshner
Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Zephyrkitty
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust

That sucks.

3nodding

go bak to ur bshok 2 b***h
xd
scream

BIOSHOCK IS A GENIUS GAME D:

Tonberry Crunch
Luckys... you get to make teams and continue in D/P...I'm stuck getting pissed at Giratina refusing to be caught. God dammit.

I'm thinking of a Blizzard team. Not sure on the specifics yet.

@Mizu: Hey, at least yu had someone before.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Honchkrow is my bestest friend, but the Damn legendary keeps struggling itself to death.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13667 13668 13669 13670 13671 13672 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games