Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
people who can pick one favorite song must really have their lives together

While I do have one single all-time favorite song... my life is still far from being what I would like it to be.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN YOU FIND A NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER AND YOU CAN FEEL YOUR SANITY SLIPPING AWAY FROM YOU AS YOUR HEART BURSTS FROM YOUR CHEST AND YOU SCREAM THEIR NAME TO THE HEAVENS

Oh, like me with Ezekiel.

The whole time Dean and Sam were possessed by the Witch's control, I was all like: "Z! Where the hell are you, Z? Why are you showing up and saving the boys from possession?" Then I remembered that Ezekiel made an ultimatum for Dean - have me save Charlie or help with taking care of the Witch. This angel really knows how to stay true to his word when it comes to making deals like that.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image
*dances around*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image
Alright, I'm heading off. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone. I'll just be posting here until I'm done taking care of my Farmville and then I'll be heading off, maybe watch an episode or two of Supernatural and/or Charmed, and go to bed. Originally I was going to watch Dancing With The Stars and Originals... but I'm just not in the mood right now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
So, when I got home from my cat volunteer meeting, Dad informed me that Target had called just a little bit after I had left wanting to discuss my application (which I had sent in about two weeks ago). It's interesting how they said "discuss my application" and not say that they want to "arrange an interview" or something like that. Not to mention, what a weird time to call. I'm not used to companies doing that.

Although its nice I got a response from one of the recent jobs I applied for... I wasn't as excited about it as I probably should be. Maybe its because of how they phrased their statement that makes me concerned on whether I'm being considered for a position or not.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
And I suppose it didn't help either that my Mom instantly said a few minutes later that I should remember that even if the job doesn't work around my volunteer schedules that I should consider the fact that it pays. Gee, Mom... you think I don't know that?! Why the bloody hell do you think I've been trying to get a job? SO I CAN HAVE SOME FREAKIN' MONEY! Especially now that I've finally gotten into the world of cosplay and conventions. I enjoyed my time at Kumoricon and I'm sure I'm gonna have a hell of a time at Emerald City Comicon too. I want to do more cool things like that but realizing that I really got lucky right now that I had the right amount of money to be working with to make it happen... and that my parents were willing to help out with a minor cost ((which I'll probably have to do in terms of covering hotel costs for ECC if I don't get enough money on my own before March)). *sighs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image
It certainly doesn't help that I've been in an odd funk lately in terms of emotions. One moment I can be cheerful and zen-like... and then I just suddenly become sad and depressed. *sighs* I don't like this feeling.

And right now the only thing that seems to help me get back to normal is watching Supernatural. I know its an odd thing to be turning to... but it helps.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Yep... that's basically me lately.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image
I can tell that I just want to break down and cry... *sighs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
So, I have semi-plans set up tomorrow for Halloween. I know the one friend won't be doing anything for Halloween due to her fiancee having to go in for surgery to get his appendix taken out. While it is nice to know what's happening on her end... it's just a bit sad that I had to hear it from my other friend. It's just weird that she hasn't sent a single response to me considering I started the conversation at the beginning of the month. Seriously? You couldn't send a single word to me in all that time... and yet you still manage to post other things.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
At least I know I can count on Monster Ball to give me some Halloween cheer. Something I obviously need at this point since everything else isn't putting on a good performance.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games