Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:03 pm

"Oh, I'm friendly its just I was just swimming in the water. And sorry if you take it the wrong way when I do soemthing like that. Well, when I was younger I was more happy and friendly and such with the Titans and even ask them. But ever since I was taken and such I guess you can say I've changed but I'm trying to be my old self again and trying not to get people mad at me so much. For I seem to do that and when I do I feel like that I must change myself or don't talk," said Gemini. Then Gemini sat on the cloud he made and said, "I've been wondering to ask you this. Um, where did you come from?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:58 am

Scott abosrbed Gemini's information then formed a response. 'I come from Earth. When I was young I was abdaonded by my real parents and lived in th oprhange till I was four and was taken in by a really strict couple. They never loved me or liked me. I was just one big dissapoitnment according to them. But when I was ten my powers developed and I became a hero. My foster parents found out and sent me back to the oprhange calling me a freak. On the way back to the oprhange I was transported here and i've surving ever since' he fnised feeling more connected to Gemini in a way. 'I've never had family or that many friends so the soltidue never really bother me until now..'.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

"I see. Iwas oprhane as well and was left at thre oprhanage ever since I was a baby. Until the Titans took me in. So I the closest thing for me as a family was the Titans," said Gemini. "After being taken from them and brought here and so an so fourth. I found out that I was actually from this land and that wolf Blaise is my uncle. So I'm part wolf and human because of my real parents. My mother was wolf and fatehr was human. In books I read back than it was for bidden for humans and wolves to be in love and such so that's why my uncle and his pack don't really like humans nor halfbreeds of human and wolves. But now he is learning to like them, I can feel it since I'm his neice. So Scott how were you able to turn into wolf?" she asked.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Electra sat on the floor sicne the pup was sleeping in her bed and under the covers. So as she sat on the floor she heard a knock on her door and said, "Come in."

Than Midnight walks into her daughter's room and asked, "How is he?"

"He's find and asleep under the covers. And he tells me that he doesn't wish to be called Sirius anymore," explained Electra.

"Hm, what a pitty. Sirius was a star name but all well. Then I'll think of a name. "Most of your siblings were named after star's, planets, an extra. . . So what should we name him. Your father has a name meaning 'lord' while my name means thenight sky. So lets see," said Midnight as she was thinking of a name for Sirius, a new name.

"And should be a good one mother," said Electra.

"Why of course my daughter," said Midnight as she was still thingking. "How about Ulric," said Midnight.

"Doesn't that mean 'wolf power'?" asked Electra.

"Why yes. since his name Sirius meant 'burning, scourching'. Now he'll have a name of power. The boy is special and great and it fits him perfect. For he is a wolf," said Midnight. "And the first wolf I'll love as my own," she said.

"Wow, so Ulric," said Electra. "Well it does fit him well," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:34 am

'I'm not sure it happened all so fast. Something came out of now where and bit me. I woke up in the forest as a wolf. It took me days to work how to change back' Scott coutninued the meomory was hazy and very difficullt to re-count.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm

"Hm, well if Blaise's pack didn't bite and mark than who did," said Gemini in a pause. Who could of marked Scott, could it be another wolf or something else that made him like this. . .

(( If any of you want. You guys can make a mistery wolves or sabors and bring them into the story. Like we don't lknow who marked Scott or Spider-robin. Or even if they were marked. So its a mistery. ))

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:59 am

'I'm not sure' Scott muttured rubbing his arm gently. It had been so quick and doused with darkness all he felt with a sharp pain and his vision fading drastically when it happened.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 pm

Odysseus let out an angered growl. He ran a paw across his face to wipe it as clean as he could before letting out a low growl. Fire erupted upwards from the saber towards Beast Boy.

Scar ran into the battlefield. Quickly, he evaluated the situation. Odysseus and Beast Boy were fighting. Where was the other saber?

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:46 pm

Swiftkill ran towards the battle seen and see's the sabor and the green one fighting. She than pounds the ground with her two front legs/paws and two fire lines went straight for Odysseeus.

Gemini looked at Scott and said, "I see." She than looks down at the water seeing ehr own reflection.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:35 am

Beastboy was sent rocketing into a tree flopping down it weakly as he reutnred to human form. He hit the ground flat on his face his butt a emmitiating a small dancing flame.

Robin moprhed into human form instantly grabbing his bo-staff he broke into tow assesing where he was needed the most within the battle now.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

'I don't want to talk about please' Scott muttured sitting crossed leg on his cloud. The memory made him feel so useless and pathecitc that he'd fail to act to prevent this from happening.

Adonis came craching out of the trees landing ontop of Scar on his human form his knfe glinting in the sun. 'Scar pleased tell me you've wahsed this mounth' he snarled placing his knife on his neck.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:55 pm

Odysseus turned around when he heard the crackle of fire. However, he wasn't fast enough and he was sent into the tree by the fire. It was fortunate fire wasn't too good against him as he was a massive fire-user, but it still hurt. Odysseus ran and jumped at Swiftkill with his fangs bared.

Scar let out a low growl. "I wash every day unlike you filthy cats who just lick themselves. Is that supposed to by hygenic?" Scar hated Adonis more than any of the other sabers as Adonis had been the one to scar and blind one of his eyes. Scar rolled down on the ground in an attempt to knock Adonis loose.

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Swiftkill jumpedout of the way, ran straight towards Odysseus, jumped up in the air, and tackled him to the ground. "Uh, you sabors smell terrible. I can't believe your kind can still live on and on. Your whole pack of sabors discuss me and I dispise you all. All of your kind sabor," she said in a growl and bit him on the side.

Starfire flew staright towards Adonis and threw a starbolt at Adonis so it may knock him off of Scar.

Swiftkill then jumpd off Odysseus and said, "What have you done to my son you sabor. Where did you stupid female leader Midngiht take him. Still can't believe your leader picked such a woman sabor such as her."

~~~~~~~~

"That's fine with me," said Gemini as she stared at him. She didn't want to ask anymore questions if it was not easy for him to answer now. She than turned into a leapord and layed on the cloud still.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Odysseus let out a growl that turned into a laugh. "We disgust you! What about you stupid dogs. You disgust me. Putting so much torment on a poor pup with your battles. The pup is lucky to be with us, sabers. We would never put him through what you all did to him." He pressed a paw against his side to slow the bloodflow. "You call yourself his mom when you put him through so much. That's despicable, worse than anything sabers ever do."

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 am

'Thats right. You proved how little you care for the younglins using them as pawns to make youself sleep better at night and I thought you messy dogs getting lower in the dirt' he growled getting from the gilrs blast. He launched a volley of energy arrows at her as eh crouched down.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games