Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 am

((Schoolmates, and yes that kind of jacket lol and i talked to him, it was not bravery or craziness... it was boredom...))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 am

((ok seriusly lol and you people call me crazy xd all i am is a hyperactive ninja tryin 2 do SOMETHING to say alive(aka not be bored xd )
and now for the grand finaly: SOMEONE RP WIV ME IM IMBA BORED XDDDDD))

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 am

((Go to the training grounds if you want a spar...))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 am

((Btw Tera, notice that you and Masumi are the ONLY girls in the village blaugh ))

iZann

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:54 pm

*I simply lean back in my chair again and closing my eyes, letting out a breath.* 'Another new girl. I'm betting she'll have at least three on her to start........'
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:43 am

iZann
((Btw Tera, notice that you and Masumi are the ONLY girls in the village blaugh ))

((Missed someone, Ami, my squadmate, inactive though...))

Bloodfang23

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Mizu walked in with confidence trying to make friends. ''umm....HI im Mizu Pryo's sister and related to Yami'' in a soft shy voice.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 pm

*My eyes snap open at the sound of a new voice. I glance over to its source and find a girl.* 'Hm...for her sake I hope the others stay occupied with the other new girl.' "Korrin, but everyone just calls me Korn. It seems like you were born into a pretty fine family." *I sit up a little, not bothering to get up.* "There're gonna be some high expectations following you." *I gesture to Suri.* "This is Suri, best damn cook you'll ever meet. Just don't break or steal anything and you'll have a pretty good chance of walking out of here alive."

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Kurisu went and sat at the front table of the cafe and loosened belt of scrolls. As he ate his meal, Kurisu glanced around the room looking for a likley suspect of puppets. Kurisu turned to the waiter to pay him for the meal, "Hey, you would'nt happen to know where the most common place to find ninjas training are would ya?" The waiter listed a few ideas as Kurisu wrote thm on a peice of paper.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:44 am

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo walks into the cafe tired from his training. Kazuo plops down at a table and a waitress comes and takes his order. Kazuo leans back in the chair and falls asleep while waiting for his order to come.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo wakes up 40 minutes later as the lady brings his food to the table. Kazuo eats and drinks his tea, rice, meat on a skewer, and udon. Kazuo leaves the money on the table and walks out full of food.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Shiku stopped as she was passing a cafe. Why not? she wondered, I have to wait for Haruka anyways. She walked inside and sat down. "I'll have a salad please." She clicked her fingernails on the counter as she waited for it to arrive, and picked through it when it did. Ewww, this is gross, I make these SO much better. She grumbled as she left a tip on the counter and exited the cafe.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Andrew pushed the doors open to the cafe and looked around to see not that many people here. Before he entered he saw a girl and wondered who she was. Andrew went over to a table an waited.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo enters into the cafe passing by the girl that just exited stopping to look back at her feeling something strange about her. "There's something about her..." Kazuo shakes his head then looks over and see's Andrew. "Hey Andrew!" Kazuo waves then runs over and sits down. "What brings you here?"

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Andrew looked at him and sighed, "Been kicked out of Grass and joined Cloud," he said as he took the menu and glanced at it and put it back down. "That girl who is she?" he asked.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games