Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 am

Zann was curious about what Yoki's chakra would feel like. He could feel power flowing through his chakra channels, unlike anything he had felt before. But he also knew that Yoki's power was greater than Zuki's. He closed his eyes, and concentrated deep within his mind again, taking Yoki's chakra.

Slowly, the white chakra dissipated, and a darker, more sinister chakra began to gather around Zann, wrapping a layer around him. Zann opened his eyes and looked straight into Brile's eyes. They were yellow and pupiless, animal-like and brutal. Zann's mouth twitched and gave a bloodthirsty grin,
"What is it, Brile?" He asked in a tone unlike anything he normally used, in a vicious and brutal tone.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:36 am

*brile tried his best with his three tomoe sharingan to enter zann's subconscious mind. but it didn't work good, but soon brile could see the demon. and he sensed the new chakra*

thinks - this one is darker now. this is odd.

*brile thought trying to focus more*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 am

The power...I feel it! Zann's personality had changed slightly. He walked over to a tree near Brile, and punched it. It instantly cracked into 2 pieces, something impossible for the normal Zann. He still felt Brile's sharingan on him, and turned around, his yellow and pupilless eyes fixed onto Brile, cold and hating.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:43 am

*brile could feel the dark feeling in zann's eyes as he saw the demon.*

thinks - mmmm it even affect his personality. this is still amazing

*brile thought as he still tried to focus even with the darkness in the air*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 am

In Zann's mind, he had walked back to the cave and resisted Yoki's chakra, gaining back Zuki's white chakra. In real life, the dark and evil chakra had resided, leaving the weaker white chakra in its place. Zann had also lost the bloodthirsty look in his eyes, and he slowly returned back to normal as he cut off the lesser demon's chakra flow. The power...I've never felt anything like that before!
"Uh, hi Brile..." Zann looked a bit uneasy. Did I...scare him with Yoki's chakra?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:58 am

*brile sensed that the chakra was now gone and he deactivated his sharingan.*

thinks - i must have to make some kind of physical contact to supress the demons power

*brile thought as he began to think if zann thought he was scared*

"wow. that thing looked strange." brile said as he began to wring his clothes to get rid of excess water.

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:09 am

Zann winced and held his head as a pounding headache began to take over his body, from using the demon's chakra in an inexperienced body. He sank onto his knees, still holding his head.
"Uh, yeah, so that was the lesser demon's power..." Zann managed to say. As he did, his headband fell off, revealing a symbol on his forehead.
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:25 am

hiro walks in and uses lightening clone jutsu and then he uses Fire Dragon Flame Projectile jutsu on the ground.next he uses chidori on a tree then he uses wind clone jutsu and uses wind sword jutsu and cuts the tree.he says
Quote:
i think im finished here

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:26 am

Zann Juskarath
Zann winced and held his head as a pounding headache began to take over his body, from using the demon's chakra in an inexperienced body. He sank onto his knees, still holding his head.
"Uh, yeah, so that was the lesser demon's power..." Zann managed to say. As he did, his headband fell off, revealing a symbol on his forehead.
User Image

wanna fight as like an acadamy fight
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 am

Rahenno looked up at Zann "thats a intreresting turn of everts, that power is special, protect with your life" he said with a smile

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 am

((Dude, you have to LEARN those jutsus first...those were chuunin level jutsu, and the chidori you have to be taught by a jounin, so no you can't use those moves. You can only use transformation, clone and replacement UNLESS TAUGHT
And yeah, a fight would be ok but I have to go off soon, just don't use any jutsus you haven't been taught))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 am

Zann turned to Rahenno, still holding his head in pain because of the massive headache,
"Thanks Rahenno...I just found out today that he was sealed in me." He could feel Yoki growing restless inside him, sensing the Kyuubi and snarling out his challenge to him, bloodthirsty to the end.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 am

Rahenno felt the Kyuubi lusting for blood "looks like our demons arent getting along" he said keeping the kyuubi in line
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:55 am

((Yoki's the black half btw, just to let you know. Zuki's the white half, the "good" half))

"Yeah." that was all Zann managed as he used his remaining strength to suppress Yoki, with Zuki doing the same. He was inexperienced at controlling his lesser demon, which could turn out to be a problem.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 am

(thats pertty neat)

Rahenno got up and dusted himself off "i'm going to the dorms, if anyone needs anything you know where to find my" Rahenno step in a pool of water and headed to the dorms
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games