Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:08 pm
havockboy
((dont bother editing you already pissed me off))

Zeramaru(the real one) as he left was overcome by the yonbi.
Slowly he entered full form.

"Gentlemen shall we remove this speck once and for all!" the yonbi spoke with a calm voice as it charged into the village.

((*Cough* *Cough* STEREOTYPED! *Cough* *Cough*))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((I do agree with you on that one (except for all the curses...) after all, I assumed your clones were simple bunshins as well.))

((then i must assume you cant read!!!! see look when i posted that i entered i said specificaly they were made of flesh and blood the are CLONES BY DNA IT SAID THERE READ DAMN YOU!!! dont bother when i read in the office you just made a clone not a kage bunshin or anything just a clone thus it cant hurt me...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 pm
((No, I didn't bother to read that, just as you didn't bother to read MY post.
x InfinityOrion x
"What do you want?"
Orion said in an cold voice.
"Reiko isn't here, so I am in charge of the village until she returns."
With a sigh, he quickly made a set of handsigns, creating two shadow clones. He was hesitant to make any more, because he didn't want to spread his power too thin. The clones jumped out of the window, heading off in two separate directions.

I believe the word 'shadow' was in there. Now let's stop arguing. We're friends, remember?))  
ANBU Wolf Ninja
havockboy
((dont bother editing you already pissed me off))

Zeramaru(the real one) as he left was overcome by the yonbi.
Slowly he entered full form.

"Gentlemen shall we remove this speck once and for all!" the yonbi spoke with a calm voice as it charged into the village.

((*Cough* *Cough* STEREOTYPED! *Cough* *Cough*))

((thank you. Orion and the entire village of konoha blame him for what i am about to do))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((I ROLLED A 6 BY THE WAY, IM JUST ASSUMING THE CURSE MAKES ME FAST/STRONGER WITH MORE CHAKRA?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 pm
((Huntur, I didn't see you roll. Did you roll somewhere else?))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Huntur
((I ROLLED A 6 BY THE WAY, IM JUST ASSUMING THE CURSE MAKES ME FAST/STRONGER WITH MORE CHAKRA?))

((ROLL HERE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:18 pm
((if you guys remebered the first time i poisoned konoha then this will be worse. touche but who gives a damn i only did not bother to read yours cause you did not read mine!))

The yonbi concetrated and opened its mouth "dokuyaku myakuhaku (poison pulse)" it said in a deep voice and then all of the poisons that zeramaru ingested over the years left to ferment set and concetrate in leathality started to pulse out of the yonbi's mouth and into the village.

The clones saw this and retured back towards the yonbi.

"In a matter of minutes (30 minuets) the yonbi would cloud the entire village" jack said as he prepared for a counter attack and so did the others.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
iHuntur generated a random number between 6 and 100 ... 39!

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:20 pm
???  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm
havockboy
((if you guys remebered the first time i poisoned konoha then this will be worse. touche but who gives a damn i only did not bother to read yours cause you did not read mine!))

The yonbi concetrated and opened its mouth "dokuyaku myakuhaku (poison pulse)" it said in a deep voice and then all of the poisons that zeramaru ingested over the years left to ferment set and concetrate in leathality started to pulse out of the yonbi's mouth and into the village.

The clones saw this and retured back towards the yonbi.

"In a matter of minutes (30 minuets) the yonbi would cloud the entire village" jack said as he prepared for a counter attack and so did the others.

((*Cough* *Cough* STEREOTYPED AGAIN! *Cough* *Cough*))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
((Perhaps, but I didn't read yours BY ACCIDENT. You could've just as easily corrected me politely instead of flaming me. You could've ended the situation before it escalated. AND, you could've just as easily said your DNA clone dodged the attack.))  
((that wasnt cheating))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Huntur
((that wasnt cheating))

((I believe the OUTCOME has to be 6. Also...wrong generation of numbers.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:26 pm
((you already pissed me off you have 29 minuets left to shut the yonbi's mouth or else all of my poisons will be dumped on this village. Now ill be fair you got 55 minuets left but one more thing that will piss me off i will make that yonbi make a kage bunshin and divide the time into 4))

The yonbi continued to breath it's toxic load into konoha and the clone guards stayed to protect it.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:27 pm
A SHADOW clone of Orion appeared at the now shattered gates, making handsigns just as he appeared.
"Mugensajin Daitopa! (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)"
He yelled, as he began to blow the poison out of the village. His only job was to hold the poison off until the real Orion got there.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games