Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 am
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded, slowly. "Well, I suppose..." She was interrupted by a harsh knocking on the door, and looked at Kazuma apologetically. "Come in." She called. "Whats the problem?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:50 am
Ryuuki entered the office, bowing to the hokage when he was inside. "I'm sorry to barge in like this lady hokage, but I think we have a situation in squad two's training grounds" he said. "My friend has a weird mark on him, which has started to spread around his body. Apparently the mark is hurting him and is depleting his chakra at a faster rate." he added. "I was hoping you would know what is happening, and how to stop it."

[[Ya I know the curse mark is no big deal, but my RPC doesn't know that and I'm doing what he would do in this situation]]

WereWeasels

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Kazuma nodded "Thank you so much Reiko, when can we start training me because I have another request I wish to take three particular students I had and make a elite Gennin squad" he said then smiled at Ryuuki, "I've heard you've been learning well" he said and smiled pleasently at Ryuuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded. "Thank you for letting me know." She looked at Kazuma. "Lets go." She motioned, and quickly disappeared.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm
Kazuma smiled then nodded at Ryuuki, "I'll be in touch with you soon young one" he said and dissapeared after the Hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 am
Ryuuki watched the two leave. Cool. he thought to himself as he walked outside of the building. He looked around and then disappeared into a puddle of water, revealing that he was merely a water clone.

WereWeasels

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:26 am
Hero walked up to the office and knocked on the door waiting for someone to help him with his missing arm  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm
Yun eventually catches up with Hero and waits with him.  

Cain the Blade

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko arrived back at her office, motioning for everyone outside to follow her inside. She sat down at her desk.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Hero walked into the office and looked at reiko "long time no see Reiko. I am here on behalf of the mist. Raiden and The mizukage sent me here to see if you could re attach my arm. It was torn off during the battle between me and the akatsuki leader." He just stood there looking at her  

Jelloish Pudding

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Kazuma appeared in throught the window like always, he probably didn't even know there was a door, he stopped seeing Hero "Ahh Hero-Sempai, long time no see" he said as he climbed into the room and looked at the man that actually taught him for a little while.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 pm
Hero looked at Kazuma "Hey Kazuma. How you been? You use the rasengan still?" hero was not in the best mood but it always did lighten up his mood when he saw his old students  

Jelloish Pudding

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Kazuma bite his lip "I need to master the ability of attacking with the rasengan, it got me in a spot of trouble someone severed my muscles while I was using it on, im lucky I was able to survive and have Reiko heal me, evidentally that guy is now the Kusakage" he said and smiled that he had fought a kage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:13 pm
Yun didn't follow hero into the Hokage's office.

"Will you be ok from here, sensei? If so, then I need to head back to the mist for my next mission."  

Cain the Blade

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 pm
Hero looked at yun "Ya I will be ok on my own but be careful." hero then looked at Kazuma " Ha! I know how you feel, My arm got torn off when fighting the akatsuki leader. I got some really useful information from it tho like his has the tendrill and a sharingan. I destroy one of his heart but he tore the arm off with a rasengan"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff