Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Wyatt was suprised he looked at her "Keliah I'm worried I've never known you to act like this" He said. He looked at Lorna then back to Keliah "I think I need to take you with me back to the others so we can help you" He said. He kneeled down to her height and looked at her.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Keliah looked at Wyatt. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh Uncle Wyatt...You'll be a great addition to my team" she said her eyes glowing orange. She touched his forhead as a purple aura surrounded him. His skin growing pale, his hair chaning to a ice blue color. His k-9 teeth extending giving him a look of almost a neo vampire and a beast. "Yes...take me to them Uncle Wyatt" she said smirking.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

(Well I didn't see the change coming but definatly creative smile )

"Your team?" He said with a bit of confusion before she hugged him. Wyatt fell back for a moment. He was fighting what ever she had done to him. Being experianced in some form of the psionic arts he tried to resist what ever was going on with him. Unfortunatly it was more than he could handle with the lasts bits of his normal self intact he looked at her "..why.." he said. His head fell forward for a moment as his normal self vanished. He smiled at looked at her. "I feel diffrent" He said. He stood up and looked at Lorna he knew he looked diffrent he could feel it "Well how do I look" He said. He then looked back at Keliah "If I'm going to take you to them we're going to need a portal" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Keliah looked at him. "You're stronger now...use your psionic abilities to make a portal...you have unlimted power...Oh wait one second" she said, as she took out an aura restrainer as she latched it around his neck. "We can't have you getting too out of control" she said to him.

Lorna smirked. "Quite handsome" she said to him giggling. She looked at Keliah and knew her turn was coming.

Keliah looked at Lorna as she pointed her finger at Lorna as a dark purple light surrounded her finger. The beam hit Lorna directly in the forhead.

lLorna yelled, the power was immensable. Her blonde hair lost it color turning into an icey white. Her skin began disenagrated, transforming her into her diamond state, her hair growing longer, and her eyes now becoming diamondized. Her fingernails grew into claws, she looked like a cross between an animal and human, but a beutiful diamond. "yes..." she said as her eyes glew indigo.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:26 pm

(Lorna's new appearance reminds me sort of like Emma Frost)

Wyatt smiled at them "Well lets try it then" He said. Normaly he would have tried some hand gesture but all he did was think and he opened a portal. He turned to Lorna "Lets show them what we can do" He said darkly. He then looked at Keliah "We had better get going unlce Wyatt has alot of work to do" He said. He turned to Lorna again "Are you coming with us?" He asked.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Tenshi was able to stand on his own as he then wrapped his arms around Morganna holding her dearly and closely enjoying every moment he spend with her for she always makes him smile. "I promise to always be there for you", he stated reasuringly wanting her to stay with him for as long as he lived.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:53 pm

"NO...Im staying here...I'll no how to get there if I have to to" she said.

Keliah looked at him. "Yes..let's go pay everyone a visit...but no fighting...just talking" she said to him.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Wyatt looked at Lorna she was definatly acting weird but then again wasn't he. He wasn't realy sure. He walked over to her "until next time" He said with a dark smiled. He quickly kissed her and then went back to Keliah "..Alright.." He said sounding slightly disappointed. Even if he didn't notice it he was definatly acting weird. He took Keliahs hand and led her through the portal.

Kendal smiled as he herd Alyss say yes. He hugged her back and gave her a kiss. As they separated he looked at her "You have no idea how long I have been wanting to say that" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Morganna smiled warmly, hugging Tenshi tight. "Ditto," she said simply. She looked up at him, smiling brightly. Not caring that their parents were looking on, she raised up a little on her toes and stole a quick kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:05 pm

"I could tell on your face... But why now?" Alyss put her hand on the side of Kendal's face, kissing him again. She was going to get married finally and it was Kendal, her long time friend. Why could she not see it before?

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Kendal looked at her "To be honest this seemed like the perfect time...I wanted to know that I would have someone who would go through these rough times with me...and I'm glad it gets to be you" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"Just when I thought you two would never find love. Ya do!" Marcove walks out from a shadow with a wide grin and a chuckle. "You know, if we were kids, I'd probably hurt you Kendal, but this is somewhat different. Congrats you two!"

~~~

Kessaris looked at Riko with a light smile. "Riko, hopefully we'll get farther. Then again, I'd rather stay young for as long as possible." He looked at his father noticing what everyone had once said. "Those three...again in the same place. Like the Holy Trinity. I wonder what they did when they were younger."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Alyss flicked her brother in the shoulder, a smile coming across her face. "And you made fun of me when I was only 16... I still love you." She hugged her brother, feeling a little different since it had been ten years since she had hugged her brother.

~~~

Riko smiled, looking at Alyss. "I don't know but Alyss had always been close with Kendal.." She said softly, looking back at Kessaris. "I highly doubt your father won't talk to you now... why don't you go try?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 am

Tenshi smiled as she stole a kiss, he didn't mind and nor did their parents since they were all discussing something else or not in the area. "So I guess that makes you a thief huh?", he teased as he kept his arms around her as he released a small chuckle.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Morganna chuckled softly. "Yes, and a rather talented one if I say so myself," she said with a playful arrogance. "And it is not like you're complaining," she teased back.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games