Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His noises drove her wild. Ravin raked her fingers down Dylan's thighs and pushed her tongue hard into his mouth. Her bare chest pressed against his clothed one. He shuddered pleasantly beneath her, almost making her smile. She was too concentrated on making him moan as much as possible. Gently, Ravin sucked on his tongue and then his bottom lip tenderly.

Ravin rubbed Dylan's body harder, stopped to build the tension, and then begun all over again. She was panting hard; so was he. She slipped off his pants and licked down his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was touching him all over and pushing her tongue into Dylans mouth. He groaned louder and his eyes shut tight with pleasure. He felt her icy, bare chest push against his and he let his fingers run down her back and cup her butt, pushing her closer to him.

Dylan felt her sucking on his tongue before biting at his lip. This only caused him to moan that much louder. He tensed up as she stopped rubbing his body but relaxed a bit when she started up again. She was panting at him, and he was doing so right back. Dylans heart was racing as she ripped his pants off. "Ravin, oh my god," A small part of his mind wondered when the dance was. But 99.8% of him didn't care at all.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin pressed her lips hard to his, practically swallowing his delicious moans. She licked his lips over and over again until she broke away to kiss trails up and down his throat. He was moaning and groaning away. Her hands drifted up to his hips. There she pressed and massaged softly. Dylan's hands went up to cup her butt and pushed her closer. Her legs were forced to land on either side of his hips.

She licked her lips as she grinned down at him deviously. "You're a naughty naughty boy," she whispered in his ear. "Mama's gonna punish you."

Ravin pressed down against him and kissed over his stomach and abdonomen. She then leaned down to kiss and gently massage his thighs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 am
||my apologies chica! I'm leaving for lunch and stuff with the mother.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 am
||No problem, girl! ^^

Hey, people! I have a new RP that you might wanna check out. We need some guys.||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan groaned her name and sucked on her tongue. She licked his lips continuosly before kissing at his neck. He smirked at her as she stradled him. "I am a naughty boy, you should definatly punish me." He kissed her ear before she kissed over his stomach. Ravins lips graced his thighs, causing him to shake. He couldn''t take being teased much longer.

Dylan flipped her over on her back, pinned her down to the bed and bit on her ear. "Mmm, I can't wait anymore, you little tease." He smirked, kissing down her neck.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Ravin Black

"Ooh!" she squealed in delight. "Ohhh...mhm, Dylan...I like that...mhmm..."

Ravin, of course, referred to being pinned down to the bed. He bit on her ear. Dylan then kissed down her neck. She twined her fingers through his hair and pushed him down closer to her neck. Ravin groaned in pleasure, even more turned on by him being on top of her.

"Dylan, I feel so hot," she teased seductively. "Oh, you do it so good. Mhm, Dylan..."

She brushed her hands down his back to his butt. There she squeezed hard. Her hands roamed around his backside hungrily. She licked up his neck to his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:38 pm
|| Errr, maybe you guys should tone it down a bit. redface ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 pm
||haha, we shall. xD||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:05 pm
||haven't read it yet. saw the toning of it down thing. posting soon. sorries.||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smirked down at her as she squealed. She was going on and on making him go crazy. He kissed down her neck harder and she pulled at his hair, pulling him closer.

She told him he was good and this was what really pushed him over the line, she squeezed his butt. There was no turning back now. He pulled off any remaining clothes from both of them and did what they had done many times in the past few days.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 pm
||The most obvious thing...a time skip.||

Ravin Black

Gasping for breath, Ravin glanced up at Dylan with a hungry smile. She snuggled closer to him and kissed under his chin. Her entire body throbbed with satisfied pleasure.

"Oh god," she cooed in his ear, "it never gets old, does it?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:18 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan tried to slow his breathing. Yeah, not working. He pulled Ravin close to him and kissed his head.
"Not that I know of." He chuckled softly. "I love you so much babe... so much."

||suckish. sorry.||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 pm
||It's alright. We all have our days ^^||

Ravin Black

Ravin cuddled into the crook of his shoulder. She happened to peek at the time. The dance began at 7 PM. It was 5 PM then. She had plenty of time to get ready, especially since she was fast. The perks of being immortal.

"I know, Dylan," she breathed. "I know. I love you, too."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:57 pm
||i sorry, things just got all ******** up. and ugh. ill post soon.||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games