Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Good. I don't want you caring about what I'm doing anyway. Just makes things easier for me. Alex thought as he walked with Stella to class. "I'm sure when the teacher remembers your charming personality and bright smile, he or she will have no choise but to give you an 'A'." he said, not caring if she hated his sarcasm or not. One thing that Alex had found over his many years in these schools was that it could be fun to see a grumpy person get even grumpier over nothing.
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Stella faked smile,"Oh..you made a funny. Haha." She said rolling her eyes, males. Stella glances around the corner, seeing a patrolling teacher. She stops him then waits till he/she leaves. "Forgot to grab a hallway pass." She says with a shrug then kept walking after the teacher left. This guy loves "jokes" doesn't he? None of them are amusing, either. Then why does he try to make them? Ugh, people are confusing. I miss the old times where it was just us three, now we're separate. How boring.. She got lost into her thoughts, almost getting caught then ducks behind the coke machine. Sure, she could use her powers to not get into trouble; but, there was no real reason in doing so. She glances to Alex, whom of which was far from trouble since he walked slower then she did. She rolled her eyes then waits for another teacher to leave.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:51 pm

((Hehe, Rose I took you with me. XD))
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hephaestus sighed as he walked with a limp into the shop class and started the forge and got his tools together, after warming the forge he took off his shirt exposeing a tatoo of a upright red hammer infront of a black anvil while geting a slab of metal and started working, folding it over on itself over and over makeing it thinner and longer each time, then made it flat towards the out side and more bulky in the middle, at one end was a sharp point at the other was a grip that molded to the users hand, Hephaestus stood up put it on the table then got a bowl full of water and limped back to his truck and lowerd the tail gate then sat down after puting the bowl on the tail gate for his dog and scrached behind his ears as he drank, "good boy exodus" Hephaestus smiled as he took a drink of water

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:10 pm

(You said gently picked her up...*checks post*....well MEH. That's why you should have included the word "carry" in the sentence. sweatdrop ninja emo )

(Nice entry hunter, however maybe including shorter sentences. )

Ella stutters then rubs her eyes glancing up at him,"Ares?" She questions, looking around to see them quite a bit away from the theater. I fell asleep? Her expression was surprised, nonetheless. Ella yawns, still sleepy as she glanced back to Ares innocently. "Well, I would worry if I was heavy..but you are Ares. So, never mind." She says slowly before snuggling closer to him.
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Alex ducked behind the soda machine as well to make sure he wasn't caught by the teacher. He was late for class, which he could find an excuse for, but hallway teachers never seemed to take excuses. Being sent to the principal's office on the first day was not high on his list of "to do's".
"So why do you find the need to protect your sisters? What could anyone in this school possibly do that would make you so on edge about looking into everyone's files?" he asked her after the teacher had left.

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Stella glances over to him raising her eyebrow, why does he care? Or is he simply making conversation? Heh, probably should give him an answer. She shrugs as she begins to walk again, the excuse note for them in her pocket. "They're reckless.." She mutters in reply, not sure how to answer without hinting something. "Plus, Ella asked of me to do so. Not that someone like you would understand what lies behind that." She says, her hands back in her pockets as she relaxed. It was tradition to serve their oldest, yet lately Ella has been changing; so, she just followed old orders not new ones.
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 am

Ares grinned at her for a moment. "Looked too lovely sleeping that I didnt want to wake you." He held her closer and started walking towards his own place. He glanced around and moved a bit quicker. He had the feeling he was still being watched.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 pm

((: Anyone wanna post with apollo? biggrin ))
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

PhantomRiyu
((: Anyone wanna post with apollo? biggrin ))

((sure i have no idea were you are but Hephaestus is siting in the back of his truck relaxing with his dog))

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 am

(Sorry for the long entry I haven’t had time to post in a while sweatdrop )

Eris and Daichi wandered aimlessly around the school. Sighing for what felt like the millionth time. She was bored, something that did not bode well for anyone.

“Daichi,” She whined poking her bespectacled friend in the side, “I’m bored entertain me.”

Daichi groaned and batted Eris’s hands away. “I am not a trained dog who can perform for you at your beck and call.” He reminded her dryly. Eris was always expecting him to keep her amused and if he didn’t she would go and get herself into trouble.

‘Maybe I should take up juggling,’ Daichi though sardonically. Looking around he noticed that Eris was no longer paying attention. She appeared to be looking inside one of the shop classrooms.

Eris had become bored halfway through Daichi talking. Listening carefully she though she heard a dog bark. Tiptoeing over to the door, Eris peaked into one of the classrooms. Inside was a large, bearded man, and a truck with a dog in it. ‘How curious,’ Eris thought excitedly. Without a second thought she danced right up to the stranger.

“Hello Mister.” Eris grinned widely, “What’cha doin’? You look awfully old to be in high school. Are you one of those creepers I have heard so much about?”

Daichi darted in behind Eris and gawked at the large man. Of course Eris would piss of such a massive person. “Eris,” He hissed, “you can’t just say stuff like that to people. I am so sorry sir.”
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

(( =.= what did I miss....? ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Neama_Shinto
(Sorry for the long entry I haven’t had time to post in a while sweatdrop )

Eris and Daichi wandered aimlessly around the school. Sighing for what felt like the millionth time. She was bored, something that did not bode well for anyone.

“Daichi,” She whined poking her bespectacled friend in the side, “I’m bored entertain me.”

Daichi groaned and batted Eris’s hands away. “I am not a trained dog who can perform for you at your beck and call.” He reminded her dryly. Eris was always expecting him to keep her amused and if he didn’t she would go and get herself into trouble.

‘Maybe I should take up juggling,’ Daichi though sardonically. Looking around he noticed that Eris was no longer paying attention. She appeared to be looking inside one of the shop classrooms.

Eris had become bored halfway through Daichi talking. Listening carefully she though she heard a dog bark. Tiptoeing over to the door, Eris peaked into one of the classrooms. Inside was a large, bearded man, and a truck with a dog in it. ‘How curious,’ Eris thought excitedly. Without a second thought she danced right up to the stranger.

“Hello Mister.” Eris grinned widely, “What’cha doin’? You look awfully old to be in high school. Are you one of those creepers I have heard so much about?”

Daichi darted in behind Eris and gawked at the large man. Of course Eris would piss of such a massive person. “Eris,” He hissed, “you can’t just say stuff like that to people. I am so sorry sir.”

((but i dont have a beared))

Hephaestus looked over at the two as exodus growled at them, "easy, im 19 this is my last year here, so what are your names?" Hephaestus scatches exoduses stomach to make him stop growling
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

(Lol Apollo could randomly bother Ares's and Ella's moment XD Orrr...go to Eris and Hephaestus.)

(Hey Blade, I'm sry but this romance thing kinda getting boring..hmm..wanna have a spar fight instead? Or I could get an npc to randomly try and gang 'em?)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

((Sure thing boss lady. ^^ You come up with the scenario and I'll go with it. 3nodding ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games