Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Rygor smirked "I come all the way here and he toys with me with sand HA!" He said. He raised his arm opening a portal he walked through appearing on top of a building. "Tisk tisk you really want to fight me half assed well I'll have to raise the stakes" He said. He pulled out his sword and swung it extending it through a few pedestrians. "Oh they fell to peices" He said. He was oblivious to the fact he was acting insane. "The least you could do is send one of your minions to face me...hmm which one though the brother...no maybe the one with the several personalities he is always fun...or the kid haven't fought him before" He yelled knowing Dulceri could hear him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm
Kurai sighed. "Well, I suppose there really is no point in keeping this facade any longer." he said and shifted back to his original form. "That boy. Your brother. He's either dead or on the brink of death. If you love him that much, I suggest you pray to whatever god is out there." he said smirking. He looked up too see someone up there. Whoever he was, seemed pretty mad. "Ah well I bid you farewell for now. I honestly wasn't planning to do anything.. Yet. Oh and that Avon guy.. He knew who I was.." he added and shifted into a bird and flew away. He saw some girl, who looked like she was part animal, more or less, and decided to shift back into his human form landing near her. "Hello."

Kenji couldn't move his head very well. Or his body. But he was sure he head something. Or someone. "Hello?" he called out, knowing his voice didn't carry that far. He sighed. This was a really painful death. At least he was staying optimistic and decided not to kill himself with that sword a couple feet away.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 pm
"..." Dulceri groans and stands up from the table to assault Kurai, but before he could, he was out of the window. "I'll handle the papers soon enough. Right now, I have Rygor to deal with." He walks into a wall and appears outside beside Rygor. "The view from my building...quite breathtaking isn't it? Like the next move I'll make? It'll just take your breath away." Faster than before, Dulceri creates a razor sharp sand claw and swipes at him, aiming to kill. "You'll be seeing your girlfriend soon Ry."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Apollo frowned he herd a faint voice that seemed far away. He closed his eyes and could pick up a small amount of life. "Hang on I'm coming" He said. He rushed towards whoever it was. He feared the worst "Kenji is that you?" He yelled. He was getting close to whoever it was.

Rygor gave him a dark look and made a glowing shadow wall and sent it at Dulceri smashing against the claw "unfortunatly not this time" He said. He made a ball of the white shadows and rolled it at him like a bowling ball "Amiea wasn't my girlfriend...she was my sister" He said he now felt like they were close enough he could say that. "You took Amiea away and nearly Nephilis for that you shall pay" He said. He glared at Dulceri "I will stop you before you can hurt anyone else I care for" He said. He extended his sword at Dulceri as fast as he could.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:48 pm
Kenji slowly tilted his head so he was facing the opening of the cave. He couldn't see anyone, nor could he hear any footsteps close by yet the voice was familiar. "Apollo?" he called out. He had no idea for sure who it was, but taking a guess never seemed to hurt anyone. He began to hear footstepsteps and just stared at the outside trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
(Now I have to edit my post soon...)

"You save my country and I forgive you. Is that not good enough? Is keeping your life not good enough?!" Dulceri creates a ramp up to his shoulder that the ball went up and over. Using the sand from the building, he creates another Tanuki body and a sand clone of half strength. He sends it at him saying,"You've picked the right place to fight!" As the clone ran at him, he sent spikes of rock jutting at him in a line from the ground."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm
Rygor shook his head he let out a dark laugh "Life ha thats funny if you hadn't noticed all anything on this planet has done is die" He said. He held his hands out making a shadow beam blast through the sand being. He then watched the spikes of rock coming at him. "If it is my time to die then so be it" He said. He swung his arm making a wall of shadow and was flung back as it shattered he stood his body in pain. "I want all of you to feel the pain you've caused others at this point I don't give a damn about nations" He said. He spat "and I feel like starting on your wretched family and home" He said. He had a momentary pause remembering something he told Amiea "Control the stars.." He said to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Apollo frowned it was as he feared Kenji was hurt "Hold on Kenji" He said. He smiled as he found him "Well atleast your not dead" He said. He put his hand on Kenji putting a skin tight forcefield on him to stop any bleeding. "You going to be ok?" He asked. He wondered what the fake Kenji had wanted. He shook his head he didn't have time to think of that. "Are you alright to move or do you need carried?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 pm
Kenji smiled. "Nice intro. Well I don't know. Half of my body is burnt, I got stabbed in the chest, and I can't control sand anymore.." he said, his voice getting fainter as he said the last sentence. "Hey look. My chest stopped bleeding." he noted looking down. He tried moving his arm but winced. "I'd love to get the number of a really good healer right about now." he muttered. "Can you help me up?" he asked smiling faintly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 pm
Apollo nodded and helped Kenji up he let Kenji lean on him if he needed to. He frowned as he tried to think of a safe place to take him. He new Shale was dangerous with the celestials. He thought again for a moment he didn't think Kiltia had a good healer he sighed the only place he could think of was Tenshu "Alright I guess we'll let you get healed up in Tenshu and when your better we'll head back to Shale" He said. He closed his eyes and tried to teleport to the medical area of Tenshu. He looked at Kenji "will here work?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm
Kenji nodded. "Thanks.." he mumbled. He was still feeling down about not having any control over sand nor have any powers. He felt like he couldn't help at all. "Well here's a simple question... That celestial guy.. Kurai.. shifted so that he looked just like me. What happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 pm
Avon looked down at the fight scene between Rygor and Dulceri. " So quick to start a fight. " He said as he walked down from his current location down towards the ground near the fight, once again he walked on invisible stairs that took him to the ground gently. " Wow that Rygor guy seems interesting, I wonder what's in his past. " He said as he sat down floating in the air and thought for a moment.

Charon could feel Amara was close. He leapt out of the office and spread his tattered wings, he could still stay in flight as he glided down towards Amara. " Amara, what are you doing?! " He shouted hoping she would hear him, he was kind of far away. He flapped his wings and landed on the ground a little clumsily. He took a deep breathe and said. " What happened to the Amara I knew? The Amara I traveled across the land with? " He asked.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 am
Helios looked at Dulceri as he was beginning to answer him, but was soon distracted when Dulceri had left. "Damnit...nobody is ever here long enough to talk" he stated as he looked out the window. He then lept out creating a small crater under his feet. He walked towards the battle remaining hidden, just enough to watch.

Amara looked as a bird shifted into what she saw a human. She looked at him as her eyes narrowed. "Hello..." she trailed, looking at his aura and the many blends he had in it. She said nothing about it, waiting for him to speak or act or whatever. Amara then had heard Charon's voice. "I'm not doing anything, I cleaned Shale up...that's all...whoever that guy is" she stated pointing at Rygor. "...I dont know who he is" she added. She then heard his questions and shook her head. "She's dead...plain and simple, nobody could find her so she died in Silicia" she stated nonchalantly. She then stood on solid ground the darkness surrounding her. "I've been reborn and I'm letting go of petty feelings, you were more dedicated and concerned about the lives of these mortals and trying not to get me involved....trying to prevent the inevitable with these creatures and look where it got you Charon...." she said having a slight emotion in her voice before she turned back to her cold self. "I go with wind and where I am needed....that is all" she stated. She then looked back at Kurai and awaited for his reply.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 am
Charon looked at her and said. " Amara you have no idea what you're talking about my attempts to save this world have not been in vain the worst of the futures can no longer happen, however there will always be challenges that block a person's happiness, and if the Amara I knew is dead and you are all that's left, then I cannot stay with you, you're not the woman that slowly re-opened my locked heart, you're just the shell of that woman. " He said quietly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 am
"You want to die apparently." Dulceri said coldly. He didn't or couldn't notice the change he had undergone even if it wasn't complete. Formerly, he would try to console Rygor, even after he attacked, but now, he just wants him dead. Death was something he destested, even feared. Electricity began to circle around his sandy body begging to be released but he contained it. The sand clone stands up and fixes itself from the sand around it and continues the assault. Dulceri himself runs at Rygor, throwing his large palm at him to smash him against a building behind him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games