Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:35 pm
Hi you can call me Tigs ..I was invited for this reason

"
Sid the Bear Wrote:
I came across your post in the White Walkers Offically More Frightenin then Weeping Angels thread in the Game of Thrones forum and liked your avatar. Please feel free to join! "

I am 25 also I'm working on my BA in Psychology
I like to rp , historical dramas mostly , History , books ...and all that good stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:07 am
Hello everyone, I am Kurochi-san, originally Slash-Hydosho/Slashen00 for if anyone has seen me on the forums before. I am 24, in the military, and married with a daughter. I am a gamer and cook by hobby, electrician by trade. And yes, I'm currently rocking a female avatar. Get over it.  

Kurochi-san

Beloved Husband

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:57 pm
xtigsx

Welcome Tigs! What's your favorite period/event in history? Enjoy the guild!

Kurochi-san

Hello Kurochi-san. Out of curiosity, is the 'san' really necessary? I'm a stickler for calling people what they prefer. Also, I don't think anyone is really affected by the fact that you have a female avatar. Mine was male for a time and quite a few of our regulars cross-dress from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 pm
Sid the Bear
xtigsx

Welcome Tigs! What's your favorite period/event in history? Enjoy the guild!

I would have to say the age of enlightment around the time of the religious refromation it changed the way the world worked and there were alot of interesting people around that time  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:32 pm
Sid the Bear
Hello Hoshi! Glad you could join! What tv shows are you watching now?
Shomi seems to be in between switching its shows up, so just surfing the channels. Finished watching 7 Seasons of Are You Afraid of the Dark? for old times sake. <3 I wish they'd add more Sleepy Hollow. I always forget to go look for the channels the new shows come on. Though I'd rather not jump in when I've only seen the first 13 or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:39 am
Sid the Bear

Kurochi-san

Hello Kurochi-san. Out of curiosity, is the 'san' really necessary? I'm a stickler for calling people what they prefer. Also, I don't think anyone is really affected by the fact that you have a female avatar. Mine was male for a time and quite a few of our regulars cross-dress from time to time.
No, not really-- I did this name change a long time ago, then came back to the game. This is just what I ended up picking for the hell of it... I think it was... 6 years ago?  

Kurochi-san

Beloved Husband

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:22 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Shomi seems to be in between switching its shows up, so just surfing the channels. Finished watching 7 Seasons of Are You Afraid of the Dark? for old times sake. <3 I wish they'd add more Sleepy Hollow. I always forget to go look for the channels the new shows come on. Though I'd rather not jump in when I've only seen the first 13 or so.

Ahh, I've been wondering if I should try Shomi since I keep getting free trial promotions from my internet provider but my sister says the selection will have limited interest for me. I'm on an anime binge right now and would like to get back to movies after. I'm also a little reluctant to start any new tv shows since there's quite a few I already follow. Any finished series that you recommend? Aww man, I remember watching Are You Afraid of the Dark with my siblings when we were little....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:36 am
Kurochi-san
Sid the Bear

Kurochi-san

No, not really-- I did this name change a long time ago, then came back to the game. This is just what I ended up picking for the hell of it... I think it was... 6 years ago?

All right. I won't commit to it haha...though I'm sure I'll throw it in once in a while if I'm not feeling lazy.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kurochi-san

Beloved Husband

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 am
Sid the Bear
Kurochi-san
Sid the Bear

Kurochi-san

All right. I won't commit to it haha...though I'm sure I'll throw it in once in a while if I'm not feeling lazy.
Feel free to call me Ziggy, if it puts you more at ease 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:13 pm
Kurochi-san
Feel free to call me Ziggy, if it puts you more at ease 3nodding

Sure, if I remember. xd  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

cgoodness

Premium Trainer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:36 pm
Name: Anthony
Hobbies: Dancing, Gaming, Exercising, Comics, Snuggling My Cat, Snuggling My Dog, Installing The Power Of Youth Into Everyones Heart, Hunting Man Bear Pig.

And thanks for the invite Sid the Bear biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:01 pm
Heyyyy everyone. Thanks for the invite.

I am Nihill, that's pronounced KNEE-ill, so if you want to shorten my name use Ni. I'm probably too old to be entertaining myself on Gaia. I make jewelry, including beadwork, braiding, chainmail, and some other stuff that doesn't really have a name; I also like to read a ton, write a little, ride my motorcycle, go shooting, and go to shows. Mainly I like punk music, but my favorite artists for the moment are Sick of It All, Tom Waits, Dessa, and Strung Out.  

Nihill

Dedicated Punching Bag

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 pm
cgoodness
Name: Anthony
Hobbies: Dancing, Gaming, Exercising, Comics, Snuggling My Cat, Snuggling My Dog, Installing The Power Of Youth Into Everyones Heart, Hunting Man Bear Pig.

And thanks for the invite Sid the Bear biggrin

You're welcome, Anthony! Enjoy the guild~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:00 pm
Nihill
Heyyyy everyone. Thanks for the invite.

I am Nihill, that's pronounced KNEE-ill, so if you want to shorten my name use Ni. I'm probably too old to be entertaining myself on Gaia. I make jewelry, including beadwork, braiding, chainmail, and some other stuff that doesn't really have a name; I also like to read a ton, write a little, ride my motorcycle, go shooting, and go to shows. Mainly I like punk music, but my favorite artists for the moment are Sick of It All, Tom Waits, Dessa, and Strung Out.

Welcome to the guild, Nihill! Is it weird that 'other stuff that doesn't really have a name' stood out to me from your list of hobbies? And if you don't mind answering, what kind of stuff?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:25 pm
I got invited by someone, I forgot who. but anywho. real name's Mario, I go by RPG. I am 24. Love Gaia and Video Games up the butt, you guys can follow me on twitter, facebook, youtube, twitch, etc. I am everywhere.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games