Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:44 pm
Slayer focuses on his wife " My love... A beast as surrounded the Island. He destorys all ships that come into the bay. I do not know how to defeat such a beast since its a beast of the sea. I do know one way to defeat it.. but its Risky...I need your Guidence... What should I do my love "

He allowed the Shadow to flow though his veins. Slowly He opened his eyes when the man Returned " My lord.. We have found a book by the Shipyards. It was Buried under The Sands. We can not read what it says since its not in any Lauange I know "

He looked at the man and nodded his head " Bring the book to me. Maybe I could read it.. Maybe it will help me in the Task of Destorying the Beast of the sea " He turned to face the sea

Ramases voice Returned " Good young one.. You are controling Your shadow powers. Maybe you are closer to getting rid of the Souless then ever before. The book may help you in more ways then one Young King "

Slayer only nodded his head . The book may indeed help him in more ways then one after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm
"...?" Acos noticed Eiji seemed...empty. He wasn;t paying attention to anything. He was simply going alon with whatever happened. Acos considered getting his attention, but decided against it. If he needed to think, he could think.  

watertrainer21

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm
The journey to Panchala was swift as the dragons flew smoothly through the sky. They were more than halfway there in no time. "We should be to the India border very soon." The Panchala region was large and near the Himilayan mountains.

"Ryuu, can you lead us to the town square you say the priest was seen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm
Wrath rights a note to slayer saying, "i have released the god of the seas, he will leave you alone once you have completely goten rid of the souless" Wrath sends the message on a falcon, then Wrath catches up with the others flying past all of them and takeing the lead  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm
Sasori caught up to Onyx and Acos. Hearing about his past, things began to fall into place with her questions about him and his unusual talents. He was open with his talents, unlike Sasori who was taught to hide hers.

Her grandfather taught her the family way in secret because she was a girl and the heir was her brother. She was always puzzled by why she was chosen to be a guardian when she would have thought it would be him. She had never met her brother, he is older and went off to study when she was young. She did not know what happened to him but he did not come back.

She thought that Onyx must be what she was told were called the yume/dreamer people from when he saved her once and now she knew for sure. "Wow Onyx, you are amazing. No wonder you can do all of those things you do."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 am
"He has my stubborness and his father's strength and skill; although how he is able to walk the dream so easily makes me wonder," Egwene said, tilting her head at Sasori with a smile. "Trust me, Mother, it would surprise you if you knew; just like my godfather, I can..." Amiric said softly. "You can channel? And control it?" she said in surprise. Amiric shrugged one shoulder with a slight smile. They reached a large round room with a crystal sword stuck halfway into the floor. "So he replaced Callandor after the battle," he said softly. Egwene smiled slightly before she spoke. "He did, and Elayne should show up right about...now," she said moments before a tall woman, about 6' 0" even with reddish gold hair materialized; she had the same deep blue eyes Amiric had and smiled when she saw him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm
Eiji sighs and tilts his head in Acos's direction. He glanced at her quickly and then turns back to face where they were heading. He then turns to see if Skurai is still with them. He turns back and shakes his head. He enters a trance as the swords on his back talk to him.
"Come king, get it together." "The final battle is steadily approaching." "As you allies prepare--"
"-- So shall we."
Still attached to his back, they begin to glow in their approproate sheaths. In a world inside his mind he looks up, still sulking for some reason and attempts to smile. "I am not your king... your king would not be made to end his own race..." Eiji carries a mental conversation with the two floating blades. Nathaniel and Bartholomew change form and glow radiently in front of him. That is no way for our King to Act!!! If it were not meant to be youWe would still be hidden in the castle tombs, And you would not still be alive.We know not what bothers you, but You had best get it over with before our destination is reached. Still in a trance stare, Eiji shakes his head and returns to reality, feeling extra weight on his back. He looks to see that the swords had returned to their true form, just as they had done a little while back. He sighs and slaps his cheeks. They are right... I need to get this over with and squash it, before it squishes me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 pm
"Eiji, what's wrong with you?" Acos asked. "First you act wierd, then you go into a trance, and now you slap yourself!"  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 pm
EH?! Eiji blushes as he turns to realize that someone had noticed him. He could feel awkwardness overcome him. He re-adjusts the blades on his back and looks back at her. "Nothing... just dealing with somethings that I should have a long time ago." He chuckles nervously and turns away, looking down at the two stones around his neck. Too many things... He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm
"All right, if you say so. But you know if you ever need help, me and the others are here for you," Acos said, smiling.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm
Egwene went to Eiji and hugged him gently. "If you need assistance and they aren't around to help, you can call on me or any of my friends, like Elayne over there," she said softly in his ear. Amiric sighed, amused. "She always is trying to help others, even at the cost of herself," he muttered fondly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Aku listens as she hears Slayer speak to her. A beast of sea? Perhaps he is there to protect you..? If not that, then maybe the Soulless's energy lured it. Risk is a game of chance, think it thoroughly perform rolling the dice. She replies to him, looking below with curious eyes.

Ryuu nods,"Of course. I'm not sure what they think of dragons, perhaps we should land near the village instead?" She suggests, Tatsuko still alseep in her pouch.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Eiji hugs the strange-scented woman back and rolled his eyes while doing so. All that came out of his mouth was "mmhmm..." But in his mind, "You couldn't help me even if you wanted to..." He pulls back at smiles at her, getting a good look at her for the first time. He impulsively speaks, smiling and without even thinking beforehand. "By the way, who might you be?" Eiji looks around and notices that there are a few new faces that had joined along the walk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Tarik nods to Ryuu, "Yes, outside of town would be better. Maybe near the mountains and we can walk into town."  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 pm
Onyx-Amiric sighed. "Take a guess," he said dryly as Egwene chuckled. "I'm his mother," she said, tilting her head at Onyx. Onyx stumbled for a moment as he stepped around Callandor, the only sign of embarrassment or surprise he gave at all. Elayne laughed as she caught his arm. "Still as clumsy as ever, aren't you, Amiric?" she said softly. In the silence of Tel'aran'rhoid, her words were very clear.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games