Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm
"You keep arguing about something you SHOULDN'T! You're trying to justify your need to screw around out in the open after I have ORDERED you to get into safety MULTIPLE TIMES."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm
"...I'm just trying to make sure you're okay..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm
"WHAT can you not get!? My. Life. Does. Not. Matter. Your. Survival. Is. Part. Of. My. Mission. DO. NOT. MAKE. IT. HARDER. TO . DO. MY. <********>. JOB!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 pm
No response was given. All that was heard was Alik's communicator cut out.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 am
Roland gave a grunt, shaking his head.
"It's better this way." he said, entering the next room, which held an airlock.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 am
"God damn a*****e..." Alik grumbled, still sitting in the tram, glaring at the doorway.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 pm
As Roland made it into the airlock room, he positioned the Marker into a pod aimed directly at the closest sun...

A loud roar then bellowed through the ship...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm
"...Roland..." Alik suddenly whimpered over the microphone. "Is everything alright?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Just before Roland was about to shoot the Marker into space, not one, not two, but three Brutes came charging in, wanting their precious idol back.

Roland looked over at them with a grunt, not having anything else he could do as one rammed into him and sent him into the pod as well. The three then came in as an attempt to finish the job. Roland then raised his hand to activate the Kinesis module, but was not aiming for any of the three. It connected with a crate back in the normal part of the ship, causing it to fly towards him. At the last moment, he made it veer to the left, hitting a button. He activated the pod with the Brutes, the Marker, and him inside of it.

All of this, was in plain view of Alik through either the communications camera, or a window to her right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm
"Roland what the Hell?!" Alik barked, just staring at him wide eyed and jaw dropped. "WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU THINKING?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm
There was no reply...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm
"ROLAND. ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:04 pm
It wasn't Roland who answered, but another voice...

"Miss Aldonnza, can you read me? This is Hell Reaver Caymen reporting from the docking platform on the northern end of the ship, do you copy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm
Alik then let out a irritated and tired sigh.

"Loud and clear, Caymen. Battery Girl hears you." She grunted, her eye twitching at the reference to Roland as she started up the Tram. "Wait for me there. I'm on my way on the Tram... Meanwhile, could you guys make yourselves useful and get whatever ship my paranoid father sent to stop that pod Roland is on?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm
There was a long pause.

"...Unfortunately we cannot aid Roland Ma'am. Your father is docked on this ship as well." Caymen said with a sigh.

"...He knew the risks...And I am sorry." he said, looking over at the Hell Reaver behind him.

"...Are you going to remain silent or are you going to say something..?"

"...Ehh? What?" the man asked, looking over at him.

"....You're listening to your music while on the mission again, aren't you Horas?"

"...So?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games