Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 pm
Kinda. I'm not a**l like Hiro, I only get mad about OOC if it's like, 'MY JUTZU R STRUNGR DEN URZ' for 50 posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 pm
((lol))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image✗✗✗✗✗✗

♩♪♫♬ Minori Reager ♩♪♫♬
Tenshu - Zeus's Embrace

Reager walked towards the Raikage's office. He had to tell him that he repaired the training grounds, but what he saw was something unexpected. There seemed to be a huge black mist around the office. "W-What's going on...?" he muttered amazed. There seemed to be lots of battles around Cloud lately.

♩♪♫♬ Kumogakure Genin ♩♪♫♬

✗✗✗✗✗✗

〜 I shall be the harbinger of peace...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

X X X X XfromX X X X X X X X X X X Xto a deeper hell
DARKNESS
quench yourX X X X X X X X X X X Xfrom within

X X XXXXXXX D R E A M S

X XX SEEMSX X X

┤├X X XRAHENNO KONTONX X X┤├X X XCLOUDX X X┤├X X XS RANKED ANBUX X X┤├

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rahenno was on his way to the gates. He had heard the sound of battle coming from the area of the office. He looked around and started to grab hold of the situation. He saw Ryugan fighting with someone, Rahenno wasn't sure if he knew him or not. Rahenno then turned his attention to the hooded man, he felt uneasy about him but didn't think to much of it. All and all it seem as though the situation was getting worst. Rahenno then sighed. "And I just got done healling too, well it can't be helped....." He said as he started to unwrap the bandages on his right hand. He revealed his mark of Chaos and it was glowing brilliently. He put his hand down to his side and droped the bandages and dropped his left hand to his side. He closed his eyes and focused. He slowly opened his eyes and he lose all sign of light in his eyes and his iris went from a deep blue to a cold black. His chakra spiked to its peck and engulfed him in a black column of chakra. The chakra spike slowly settled itself and now Rahenno steped forth his hair was now black and his clothes changed as well ((Much like My avi)). Rahenno was now in a form he hardly ever used and doubts anyone here knows how it works.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image✗✗✗✗✗✗

♩♪♫♬ Minori Reager ♩♪♫♬
Tenshu - Zeus's Embrace

Reager's attention now turned to the man that just showed up. "... Sensei...?" he muttered and watched. He saw that things were starting to heat up, so he decided it would be best to gain distance away from the area. Maybe he should wait by the gates, so he left the area and headed towards the gates.

♩♪♫♬ Kumogakure Genin ♩♪♫♬

✗✗✗✗✗✗

〜 I shall be the harbinger of peace...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 am
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
((Ok...soo. Kinda glad I've been forgotten. >__<))

Shinji stared up at the battle going on in the tower with his head tilted to one sighed. His abilities would never extend to what was being displayed up there, but they would one day be as powerful as those being shown above. He spotted the hooded man who had tested him on the rooftop and bowed his head slightly to the figure before sighing and shaking his head as he turned and headed back towards the Academy. He had to find SOMEONE who could train him, and apparently time was running out to do so.
I will keep

all others at bay.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 am
((Ok like Etheral said I'm sick of having Sen, Like I haven't rp'd as him in so long I don't remember any of his tricks and stuff sooooo with that said this shouldn't surprise anyone.))

'Heh, Soul is here now...and Aki too. My mission is complete, its up to you to, to finish the task.' The thought resonated in his head and for the first time in a long time he smiled out of a calm sense of peace and serenity. "I'm sorry Jedi...heh, but you know I never stay dead for long." As he spoke the words the seal was formed. "CHakra Discharge." He activated the jutsu, which usually charges a weapon or object with a great deal of his chakra increasing its power substantially. But he charged the armor now instead, the countering effect is that the Amaterasu flames would feed the armor and cause it to grow and increase in power. He appeared to cry tears of blood as he pushed the limits of the Amaterasu flames. The entire scene would enact in a mere two seconds, however the explosion would be near instantaneous. The black flames lashed out in a powerful waves tearing away and corroding all that it touched, and in the center of it all would be nothing as the black flames had reduced most of Senji to dust. What was left was scattered with the flames.

((Yay! I killed Him! I DID IT!! Took me awhile to think of how to get rid of him in a way that would benefit Soul and I did it....))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm
WAIT, but what about his eyes!? I needed those...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 pm
(LOL No one will know until he posts...but he's busy with HV right now, but everyone in the area should probably run. I mean these are Amaterasu flames we're talking here)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm
Yeah... I hope I get them. I promise I'll put them to good use!  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 pm
((Ah..Gotta love my genius..always be prepared))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The black flame explosion Senji created in attempt to go out with a big bang, at first glance it would seem that he had succeeded but, less than a second after his explosion triggered, a mass of overwhelmingly powerful chakra flooded through the entire area, blasting everything Ryugan wanted to bits. This was one of Ryugan's most powerful Hyuuga techniques and he had complete control of it. From the moment Ryugan initiated black mist, he had the jutsu active quietly, hint the teal aura formed around him. The Amaterasu flames battled it out with the superior Hyuga chakra fiercely but briefly, the massive hurricane like chakra winds overcame the black flames in no time. To any spectators it would seem as a star had just imploded, and shock waves blitzed through the area with supreme power. Being the ninja Ryugan was, he would attempt to save parts of the ninja's body for his own purposes. Ryugan made sure to save the head of Sengetsu and SORA, by sending ample amounts of chakra to fight off the flames. The explosion would last about thirty seconds. Ryugan was in the middle of the explosion, glowing brighter than the explosion itself. His eyes glow a bright white, his long silver hair flared wildly as his chakra blasted across the area, making sure to protect anyone unfortunate enough to be there at the wrong time. " I told you..you'd die by MY hand.." Said Ryugan with a slightly triumphant smirk, his body seemed exhausted as the chakra steadily poured out. One the explosion stopped, Ryugan would drop to the ground with a loud thump. Within seconds he hesitantly rose to his feet. "...Hmph..Not the best..but.." Ryugan smashed his palms on the ground, and Andeddo quickly retreated Sengetsu's head and SORA and retreated to his white coffin, which quickly retracted into the earth. "...I might actually carry out your purification quest for you.." Ryugan said with a slight smirk as he sluggishly exited.

- Hakke Ten-ha (Eight Trigrams- Heavenly Wave) (SSS rank)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:34 pm
Wait... if he ran off with his head, does this mean I'll have to... ask Ryugan for the eyes... ? -shudder-  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 pm
(( *Shrugs* Question is..how are you going to know what went on here?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm
(kekeke not that simple...)

The Tsukuyomi dispelled and Senji now stood hovering atop of SORA. "You've been caught in that...from the moment you decided to activate that little speedy kick of yours. I told you, my optical powers far exceed any other." His voice was extremely calm and serene. "Your eyes catch so many details...and yet they see nothing." It was now revealed, Senji had never activated his fire spirit, he had only created the genjutsu with his Mangekyou Sharingan. The pure fact of the matter is that he watched in amusement as Ryugan aimlessly wasted chakra below. "Your neo byakugan would normally break a genjutsu...but this was my Tsukuyomi only those with eyes like mine can shatter such a technique." Senji folded his arms across his chest. "I think I'll carry out that purification on my own accord now...thanks for the show, my naive little Kaguya." SORA ascended into the sky beginning to carry its master off to the desired Kumogakure location.

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:45 pm
((Actually..Neo would still be able to break that..in fact,,Sharingan just gives you genjutsu AWARENESS in this guild, not the ability to break them at will..Also..eben though I wasted chakra..there is absolutely noway you could have dodged that last jutsu..6 post..to live you have..))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games