Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:07 pm

"Play...you know. Have fun, just hang around. We have done this before. We can just relax." Sulthena smiled and nodded to him, waving him over. She was still playing with the kittens, teaching them to roll over. The elf smiled brightly, she had never had this much fun before.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 pm

"Food sounds wonderful actually." Vincent said to Aeris before he went over to his vicious plant and scratched it under its 'chin'. "Isnt that right?" Vincent said to the flower before turning back to Aeris.

"Whip up your worst! or rather your best Aeris!" Vincent grinned at her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 pm

Aeris smiled brightly at him and nodded, watching as he spoke to the plant. "Hmm...I'm not exactly sure what time it is, but I think breakfast would be alright. I haven't eaten in a couple of days. Neither have you, I don't think." She smirked and wandered over to where Vincent was, cautious of coming near the plant. "I hope that will be good for you. I love cooking. Plus...nevermind. She flashed him a mischievous smirk and started to wander off toward the kitchen, her striped emerald hair bouncing behind her with every step.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm

"Plus what?" Vincent turned but before he could get an answer Aeris had raced off to the mansion. Vincent grinned and spread his shadow wings. Leaving the flower creations behind Vincent flew after Aeris, eager to hear the rest of her unspoken sentence.

"Plus what?" Vincent purred as he caught up with Aeris in the kitchen. He hovered around behind her and peered over her shoulder at what she was doing.

_

Upstairs Animula began to stir, she sat up slowly and rubbed her emerald eyes before sleepily shedding the bed covers and making her way towards the stairs that lead down to the main area.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

((Yay....back in the thread now))

Caly smiled, caressing his cheek as he drifted off to sleep and snuggled against him once more, too drifting off to a light sleep.

But she didn't stay asleep long. She sensed a presence in the garden that she didn't truly recognize. She knew the Oracle was there and frowned slightly at that one. She didn't like the Oracle...but for now would deal with her presence. The other one though...she was curious about...

Looking at Cy she smiled and stretched up to press kisses to his face. She sent through their bond into his dreams that she was going out and not to bother waking...she wouldn't be gone long. She just wanted to find out who else was in the Clan territory.

Slipping slowly from his embrace she quickly found a simple dress of hers to slip into. She didn't want to risk and waste the magic for ones conjured. Caressing Cy's cheek once more, she placed another kiss on his forehead and quietly left the room.

Once outside in the garden she felt a little more energy spike up within her and knew that the plants were helping. They felt that she was still a little tired from her activities...but very happy and content.

That's when she was near the elf...she knew it was an elf from the way their presence felt to her. "Who's there?" she called softly.

He heard the words...and then realized who it was when he came into sight. "I'm Razen..." his voice was a little hesitant.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:03 am

"You're not coaxing this out of me." The elf shook her head and began searching for a couple of pots to start making dinner with. After a short bout of time, she had everything set up, enough that she could get the food out. "I think pancakes will satisfy you, right?" Aeris has already retrieved the ingredients to make them, a smirk on her lips as she began mixing them.

It wasn't long before she was ready to make the pancakes.Turning the stove on, she let the pan heat up, giving the demon an impish smile. "Would you grab some of the fruit from in the fridge? I think I saw chocolate and strawberries in there." She grinned once again and began cooking the meal.

Sulthena, on the other hand, had finished playing with the kittens, now watching them tumble about. She felt the presence of Caly roaming the garden. It was not that elf she was concerned about, it was Razen.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:28 am

"Razen...I recognize that name...you were one of the youngest ones in the guard..." she said with some thoughtfulness.

Razen nodded, "Yes Lady Aristal," he started going down into a bow, but Caly stopped him, "Please don't...I'm not truthfully recognized as a noble...nor will I now that I am free of them," she added with a smirk that didn't speak of pleasure.

He straightened back up with ease, "Very well....am i to call you Caly then?" At her nod he decided to very hesitantly ask his next question, "You don't know which family I belong to do you..."

Caly opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. That was not something she had knowledge of. Tilting her head slightly to the side, she frowned as she thought and then admitted, "No...I'm sorry to say that it escapes me."

He nodded and then slowly said, "I am the youngest of three...a little odd for a elfin family...," he shrugged, "but my older sister was a Scout, who recently went looking for our oldest sister." he looked down at the ground as he finished. "My father was Raziel, youngest prince..."

Caly blinked, shocked and was silent for a few minutes. She hadn't known there was another sibling.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 pm

Cy slept comfortably and soundly. He was full from Calys blood and pleasantly satisfied. He could sense Caly was safe in the garden so he slept deeply as could be, a light smile on his face.
_

Vincent leaned in close and brushed his lips against Aeris's ear. "Are you so sure?" He said in a sensual tone as his arms wrapped around her in a warm embrace. When her talk still continued to be light Vincent frowned. "Yeah yeah.." He said as he released her. "I hear ya.." Vincent lost all his charm as he grabbed the fruit from the fridge and the chocolate.

Coming back within a few minutes Vincent set the things Aeris needed besides her on the kitchen counter. "Zere you are madame..." He said with a bow and horrible french accent.

_

Before she knew it Animula had come up to the Oracle. Standing behind the woman the Demon girl didnt know what to make of her. Her power felt familiar and yet it made her sick to be near the pure and powerful elf. "What are you?" Animula said in a curious child tone of voice.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Caly still couldn't think of anything to say..she was still too shocked.

"I'm sorry that I could never tell...but one of my duties was that to the Oracle and I couldn't get away from it for a consistent amount of time...not even to look in on you...for which I am sorry..." he added softly.

Caly blinked and looked at him again and then nodded slightly, trying to process some of it. Finally she said, "It's fine Razen....It's ok..I understand..."

The younger elf looked relieved at that.

That was when something in the distance caught Caly's attention she she turned in that direction. It had a supernatural feel to it...and she wasn't sure what it was...all she hoped that whatever it was...it turned out to be friendly.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:31 pm

As Cy slept images started to flash before his eyes, it was uncommon for a Vampire to have a dream. Such an occurrence as that meant that something was on the rise... usually it meant battle, war was to come. This dream was disconnected though, and images from his long forgotten past showed up in his mind. In particular images of his teen years and a boy whose beauty was irresistable...

Something was indeed coming, in the sky far off still a black.. moving cloud was just barely visible as it made its way towards the clan....

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Now it felt like something dark..something she should probably avoid...

"Razen, go protect your liege...I'm going to try adn draw up some more protection..." Caly said quickly, already heading away from the direction she felt everyone in that was outside. It wouldn't do to draw enemies towards them....She wasn't even sure why...but she had a feeling that she herself might be the target.

So for now she was going to try and hide...already suppressing some of her natural aura..and some of her magic.

Razen on the other hand listened to Caly and began to hurry back to Sulthena's side, his sword drawn and naked in his hand now.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Aeris smiled as she was cooking, pouting a bit when he let her go. But at least he had done what she had asked him to do. "Thank you, my dear." She placed a mound of pancakes on a platter, reaching over to grab a strawberry. A mischievous smirk was on her lips as she turned to face him, dipping the said fruit in the chocolate. "Now...if I do something special for you, will you be happy?" The elf took her time licking off the chocolate, before nibbling on the fruit.

As for Sulthena, the presence of the young child made her smile. "A Seer, Animula. I am Sulthena, kin to Aeris. It is a pleasure to meet you, young one." She turned her blind eyes to the demon child, smiling as she did. She frowned a bit, highly aware of something coming towards the Clan. "Ani...will you stay here with me for a little bit? I do believe that something is coming, and I rather not be sitting here alone."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

((Sorry girls ive been sick as hell lately. Im trying to get better so i can function properly. I may be able to manage a post tonight or tomorrow but no gaurantees this cough just wont be beaten back easily.))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:00 pm

< No Worries. You just get better. >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Vincent got a cocky grin on his face and became entranced as Aeris teased him with the fruit. Her tone as well as what she was teasing him with only lead his mind down one path. "I dont know.. what is this... special thing youll do for me?" Vincent purred and leaned towards Aeris.
_

Animula looked in the direction that everyone was sensing the bad energy coming from. It took her a moment but she smiled and nodded. "Sure ill stay with you." Animula said as she took the Seer's hand, little lighting sparks going inbetween the two.

"What do you see? And whats coming?" Animula asked as her demonic and vampiric powers started racing from her and up Sulthena's arm. The childs curiousity led to her aura seeking out Sulthena's so that she could absorb it and later use it.

Animula kept looking at the Oracle her eyes trained on hers as they held hands. Through their embrace Sulthena would feel her power being drained from her like a Vampire would their victims blood. The drain was a mere trickle but highly noticable except to Animula who was unaware she was doing such a thing.
_

The cloud grew closer at a rapid pace and against the wind as well. It was no ordinary cloud and as it got closer this was all to plain to see. The could was in fact a swarm of bats. The bats eventually got close enough and flew down and around Kanaresshii. They screeched as they flew in and out of open windows, doors and passageways and through the gardens foliage.

Eventually the swarm found what it was looking for and swooped down towards Caly. They flew around her for a moment or two before a group of them collected into a shadowy mass before her. A tall and handsome male with beautiful features formed from the shadowy mass and extended his hand and a devilish smile to Caly.

"Goodevening Lady Aristal. I believe you'll be coming with us." The vampire stated in a seductive tone, while the mass of bats still swarming around the half elf divided and formed into two other vampires, one to Calys left and one to her right. "I wouldnt put up a fight either, it will just make things harder on yourself." The male purred.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games