Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Dante's anger spiked higher as Thomas spoke. He lashed forward again as eight magic circles instead of inscribed in red energy they were carved into the air with black flames. Soon the flames burst forth revealing eight of the nine of Dante's faithful Hell Leaders. " Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud. THe eight circles of Hell. " He began walking forward as the leaders stepped forward, Limbo, the judge kind that fought Roulin on the ocean, Lust the inky shadow of a woman as seductive asever, Cerberus in it's fiery might treaded from Gluttony, Borgia with gold coins spewing from his massive stomach represented Greed. The metallic giant whom Dantge constantly summoned led the way for Anger, Heresy was lead by Judus, the very form of an anti christ led Heresy, the leader to denounce the Lord. Violence was again led by the six winged demon who fought Roulin on the ocean. Fraud was led by a skeletal figure shrouded in a black cloak the sound of rattling chains followed it's soft movements as it's empty eyes glared at Thomas. "I want to hear it pig." He whispered lightly. Dante's eyes fired the thin black beams at Thomas they would slice clean through his body as the Hell leaders began to move forward. " I want to devour your soul, and when you grovel for mercy in the dirt I will finish it. " He said coldly. His Hell minions began their move as Anger lurched forward spewing molten magma from his mouth over Thomas's area. Lust shot forward every move was an attempt to sedce. Her slim inky body gently and brilliantly slinked up a pole before she exhaled loudly bending backwards to flip onto a chunk of iron floating in Anger's magma. Violence instantly shot forward raising it's hand an axe formed. With a single clean motion it slashed down with the monsterous axe. THe others began to clear the way Cerberus's two heads began literally eating rubble it's massive size made the job easy as it's third center head spewed acidic saliva which spat and hissed as it his the ground. King Minos, Limbo's ruler slithered over the ground blind still it's deformed nose sniffed out Thomas before it's tentacle began to sift lightly into the ground to entangle him from below. The others remained behind for now they would have their chance. Right now Dante couldn't feel the detremental affects of summoning so many of his minions when or if this battle finished with him alive he doubted if he would ever properly recover, his normal body was destroying itself he was losing himself with Hell's grasp, that's what happes when you're the living embodyment of Hell, you absorb near limitless power and when it's your time you are dragged to Hell for all eternity.

Anderson was fired back the amount of energy released from the eight Hell Leaders was sickening. He gasped for air and tried to escape the heat from Anger's attack. He leapt backwards the silver energy shielding him fro mthe affects. " Dante..... " He whispered as he could only watch the display.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:55 pm

((UNS - Will))

Will cleared his throat and coughed audibly when Thomas mentioned Lucifer’s name. “Last time I checked, Dante was the next Satan, and not you, Thomas. Get your names straight, grim reaper.” Shortly after, Dante’s summons dramatically were called forth from the different circles of hell as lava began to flow and earth cracked as rubble flew, adding more heat and debris and destruction to the general Eiffel area. Well, wouldn't it be perfect to make this a living hell? The Satan Owl sighed with a slight smirk and released his Satan state so he could take a view from the air and keep Raven safe. He erected a shield around Raven to further protect her and would "destroy" any rubble that happened to come his way. He wouldn't be lifting a finger to help Thomas unless he was called out for it. “OWLs, get away from here now!” Will shouted, projecting his voice to UNS, Fallen Phoenix, Night Owl, and Four Suits members alike. The Heralds could hear him too, but they tended to do their own thing.

You’re almost going all out this time, hmm, blind boy? I’ll be sorely disappointed by the whole damn Presidiomni family if Dante makes a f**ked up mistake and dies before I do. …well, sh*t, I’m starting to sound like the same sentimental senile old fool Noel is. Dante needs to get over this himself. While Will didn’t show it, he was concerned for Dante and the potential strain of both the rage and use of his abilities.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Thomas's eyes shifted to Will for only an instance. That askance and a sly smirk was his response to Satan's words. Above him was Dante, still growing angrier each moment. He and Che had their similarities. Though Che was more brazen and brash, Dante had more attacking force. That alone wouldn't help him through this fight though. Thomas leaped over the lava, the acid and the axe-wielding demon Violence. To remain above the sea of magma and acid, dark, Negation dripping wings protruded from his back allowing him flight until he grew tired. "Dante, Dante, Dante. The Owl I was destined to protect after Will. History will be made on this day. The day that Death consumes Satan." Thomas took off at Dante with hardened sharpened fingertips and serrated teeth. He had no intention of biting or scratching the next Satan Owl. As long as he could get within his immediate vicinity and stay there, he knew the fight was won.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Itachi cursed when he saw raven with will and thomas as well as kojiro the man he fought at the mountains before. A fight with TFP could erupt at any time now with there leader now captured by there UNS team. When Dante unleashed his anger upon thomas and will gave the order to get back itachi cursed again wondering if the other team would listen with there leader in danger like this. He created a heat barrior negating the extra heat produced by the battle and destroying any rubble that got sent there way with his powers protecting the group with him for now. " Well yoiu heard satan everyone get out of here armand use your powers to carry the herald out of here with us as well. I"ll cover you so get going now." said itachi as he intensified the heat sheild just in case.

Nova cursed a bit at dantes anger as even he despite his arrogance took a couple steps back before he could use force of will to recover somewhat. " Dam they still have kojiro and raven what should we do try to get them back? with dantde and now the satan owl in there current states i dont think we can as much as i hate to admit it and raven would never forgive us if anyone of us died trying to get her back in a situation like this. We might hav eto listen and fall back for now, we can live to fight another day and bring raven back for sure." said nova as he took a step back and waited. He had seen will use lightning earlier and knew he couldnt beat him with his powers.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:00 am

( happy holidays everyone. )
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:58 am

((UNS - Armand, Amaya - I was kicked by Neo to post.))

Armand nodded. It really didn't seem a good idea to stay around. People could get hurt watching, and he didn't care if they were from other teams either. The battle between Dante and Thomas could get just as bad as the Herald battles. "Well, I think this calls for a team effort." He spotted Anderson in the distance. "Someone should get to him. He doesn't look well. Amara, can you telekinetically move the silver hair here?" Armand asked. He looked down at Sabrina and sighed. "Ms. Earth Herald, I'll have to move you now for your safety too." He lifted her into the air and began to walk away from the battle. He passed by Aeon, Demi, and Moli. "Best to not stay around, guys."

Amaya had gotten up and heard Will, Itachi, and Armand's words. She nodded too. "Umm, yes." she agreed with them. "Anya, let's go! Vincent, Amara!" She started moving herself and Vincent away from the battle as well and tugged on Anya's sleeve.

---

((Fallen Phoenix))

Kuso! Benkei thought as the leaders of (was it Christian?) hell burst into this plane of existence. His culture defined hell differently, but anyway.... the threat was real. This was overpowering. He heard Nova's words and nodded. Unfortunately, it just didn't look like they could do much. Benkei really didn't like it, but Nova had a point. Mr. Useless was being useful and pragmatic. That Thomas is an akuma...what a horrible man. Killed Dante's whole family? Why is Ojii-san with him? That's what Benkei was assuming anyway. He didn't really know the whole story and who was in Dante's family. "Ok, Nova... Aaliyah, do you have Koj?" Benkei asked, though he wasn't sure if Aaliyah could hear him. "Come on, Nat, Flo..." He grabbed one arm on each of them and started pulling them away from the battle while staying in Itachi's barrier for as long as possible. "Thanks," he muttered to Itachi. He glanced back at Aaliyah and noticed that Will had moved toward Kojiro. Now what?!! We can't even get Koj back, dead or alive? No, he's got to be alive no matter how uh.. dead he looks!

-----------------------

((UNS - Will - Edited in.))

"Psh. Tom's having grandiose dreams again," the Satan Owl commented. You b*****d, you'd better not end up dying. Hopefully, in his state, Dante would still be able to manage battle tactics clearly.

Will had been about to let Kojiro's limp body float off to outerspace and wherever the wind current was taking him when he changed his mind and shot toward Kojiro, grabbing Kojiro's body and setting it in his firm grasp. The ice Owl had given Thomas a bit of a hard time, and there was also that symbol that flashed in the Owl's eye. Will hadn't been able to see the specifics of it, but that interested him. So, that meant no one would be taking Kojiro from Will either. "Hmph." Satan looked out into the battlefield before his eyes rested on Aaliyah, daring her to come to him and get Kojiro and very clearly sending the message to her that she would die if she tried, even if she got through all the obstacles caused by Dante in the way.... Raven and Kojiro's bodies were safe with Will, and he would protect their bodies from the chaos.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Dante's body flipped backwards as Thomas began to close the distance. However his defense was horribly dimenished by his anger, his offensive was taking complete focus in his mind, he idn't need to live Thomas just needed to die. "That's what's funny about you Thomas, YOu're Death and I'll be Satan, people are only scared of you because they know that they'll have to go see me for all eternity after you've had a few years of fun. You're just my errand boy sending me fresh victims." He snapped his fingers as Lust shot towards Thomas, she floated though the ai r gently waving her hand in a motion to entice Thomas, however her job was not to seduce him, but fool him. Suddenly the world through Thomas's eeyes would change the fighters vanished from the scenery and the scene rebuilt itself through Thomas's eyes he would be in a small room with nohting but a window on the outside were the bbodies of the people he had wanted to kill, but as of yet hadn't. While Lust seduced him with her illusions Minos's tentacles shot up fromthe ground to squeeze the life ou of Thomas like a boa. Dant e himself watched the event unfold he motioned with his left arm rising black flames from the magma covered ground, the geysers of black flames encircled Thomas's position.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:54 pm

((Merry Christmas you all))

Amara nodded to Armand and saw Anderson as she telekineticly moved him into the air. She looked towards Aeon, Moli and Demi. She wasn't an evil b***h or anything so she lifted them as well to get them to higher ground. As soon as they were put to safety, she lifted Amaya, Vincent and Anya. "Sorry it took me so long guys" she said.

Aaliyah looked at Benkei and nodded. She inhaled deeply, they had lost Raven but not Kojiro as well. She would fight Will. Her eyes turning white as the a destructive formation of clouds circled her, The lightning increased as the temperature dropped tremendously. A funnel cloud began to descend towards Will. "Let him go!!!" she commanded.

Aeon was surprised when she was lifted into the air by the stranger. She looked at Moli. "Who the hell was that?" she asked as she looked at the battle from a safer distance.

Okay Will what in the hell are you doing?!?!? Get Thomas and the others out of here you all have caused enough damage. And why are you keeping that boy who controls ice?...Listen I don't ask you for much but return him and leave!!! she projected to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm

((UNS - Will - Nicko, did Thomas and Dante “warp” somewhere else or are they still visible to everyone?))

“Let go?” Satan laughed. He was up in the air and he moved slightly out of the funnel cloud’s path. However, it wasn’t enough of a move that the funnel cloud would have drastically change its path to reach him. Since Raven and Kojiro weren’t exactly conscious, they would be dead if they weren’t already from the impact with the ground (unless Aaliyah did something then), but Satan wasn’t going to let go. “Attack me, and you put your precious family at risk to the weather. Both of them will die by your hands.” The devil leered at Aaliyah. “Turn tail now, and perhaps, you will have another chance, little girl… a better chance…. Get stronger… Now, LEAVE. …because it would be ridiculously unbecoming for Satan to say “it’s not safe, and I can protect them better than you.” Well, maybe not the latter part, but that would just spar a response Will wasn’t looking for at the moment.

~Noel, I will not let him go. He interests me, and he has potential in our little war. ~ Will wasn’t talking about the war between the four or five teams. He was referring to the stand against Thomas. ~As for Dante and Tom, that was bound to happen anyway. … but he is unstable… ~ He left his last sentence drifting off. Noel would know exactly what he meant about Dante. ~Neither of them will back down. I doubt even I can persuade them with my words… Everyone else must leave, and you would find it in your best interest to help them realize that. I have my hands full, but we will keep an eye on Dante and Tom. It will be easier to move once everyone else is away.~

-----

((Fallen Phoenix))

Kuso... Aaliyah was going to attack Will. Benkei wanted to smack himself in the face for encouraging Aaliyah after Kojiro. He hadn't expected Will to interfere. "No, Aaliyah! Don't!" It sucked, but it seemed they would have to leave just like Nova said.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Aaliyah looked at Will with malice. She took out an item that was the size of her hand. It began to expand as two blades pertruded from each end. "Set them down!!!" she exclaimed as she flew towards him as she twirled the staff attempting to stab Will.

Noel received his message. The only time you say you see potential is when you have seen something that nobody else has...what did you see Will? she asked him. Everyone has left accept the girl you're fighting, you...those two and Thomas and Dante...why are you even still here she questioned. You should get to safety yourself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:43 pm

((UNS - Will))

~How odd of you to get so worked up over this, Noel... That isn't true, and you know it. The boy put up a fight against Thomas.~

Will looked at Aaliyah and shook his head. "Foolish girl. You really do want to kill your friends, don't you?" Raven and Kojiro were in Will's arms, and it was ridiculously easy for Aaliyah to hit them as she got closer. He dodged in the air by maneuvering skillfully with his wings and sent a blast of lightning at her moreso as a warning shot.

The Satan Owl smirked slightly. ~Oh? Still care about me? I'm here because I still give a f*** about what happens between Thomas and Dante, alright? I'm not just going to leave them alone with the Heralds here. I'm really going to kill this girl if she doesn't stop, so you'd better stop her or she'll be crisp.~
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Aaliyah looked at him. "No I'm not!!!" she exclaimed. The lightning coursed towards her as it struck her, it had different properties but she smiled at Will. "Was that supposed to hurt me" she asked. "A part of my mutation is that I can serve as a lightning rod, it can pass through me without damaging me..." she said. She left out the part she had to be able to see it coming to prepare her body though but she wouldn't expose that weakness of hers. She had to think though was it worth getting her friends killed. She looked at Benkei as she flew off from Will, it wasn't worth it but they would have to formulate a plan to get them back.

Will why is it that you want me dead? Why wouldn't I still care about you? she projected. These were questions that she had always thought of, but never did ask him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:23 pm

((UNS - Will))

Satan just looked at Aaliyah and smirked. "No, it wasn't, but even lightning rod have limits to how much they can conduct without.... suffering deformities...." He left the sentence open as he watched her fly away and allowed her to leave without launching any more attacks at her.

Will chuckled as he heard Noel's questions. ~Really, Noel. Is now the time for that? Your student is engaging the brat who took down ...well, you know... I would kill that son of a b***ch if I could. I know you would too. Now, Noel, there is something you should know about why Roulin is dead.... ~

-------------
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei had watched Aaliyah with a worried look. He was about to grab Nova to get Nova to do something to get Aaliyah away from Will when the African princess headed back toward them. He sighed in relief. "Are you fine?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Aaliyah looked at Benkei. "No I'm not...he has Raven and Kojiro and there's nothing we can do as of right now" she told him. "I figure that if anything they're going to take both of them back to the UNS" she said placing her hands on her hips. "I suggest we move out...and come up with a plan to get the others back" she said.

Noel was silent..her question still not answered she frowned. I hate to say it...but I can almost feel in my gut that Dante is going to die...he could kill Thomas if he was thinking logicly...but he is not...he is acting out of pure rage....and why is the boy dead? she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:02 pm

((UNS - Will - I know Neo's going to have something to say about Fallen Phoenix and Aaliyah, so I'm holding off there.))

~...I have my doubts as well. Rage leaves many holes....~

This was the most words Noel and Will had ever "exchanged" for who knows how long... and Will was being much looser with his tongue on revealing information than usual. Perhaps, it was an act of trust combined with the delicacy of the situation, or maybe it was something else entirely. Whatever the case, Will was being more explanatory to Noel than he had with anyone else recently. The closest would have been when he and Dante conversed about Thomas's plans. After that, there was Roulin, but he had left out certain details there just as he was now. They weren't needed in the explanation.

~Roulin's death is part of a plan. He was weak and would have died anyway, thus choosing a time to die was simpler, and he agreed. You see... when one of the Great Four kills another, the dead one can return as long as the body is intact. So, he'll be back, and Thomas won't destroy Roulin's body because he'll just gloat over it. I killed him. If Thomas did, Roulin's body might not be intact. Thomas doesn't know about this loophole, and you really shouldn't tell anyone about it either. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. You know the type of person Thomas is. Imagine the Life Owl walking before Thomas again when we all knew Life died... Of course, it'll work best if Thomas never knows about the loophole. ~ Mind games were Will's realm after all. However, unfortunately, that could also mean to Noel that Will indirectly caused Dante's rage.

((Edit))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games