Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a nodd and turned, clinging to Dom tightly. "o-okay....." he sighed, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"right now? well, i thought we could use a small break right now. we did just get back." he smiled, gently kissing her forehead.

"don't you dare call me a whore! you don't know what happened!" she hissed, giving a sigh as Belyi finally finished. "lucky for you, he's done. do me a favor and burp him while i go get the brat." she sighed, plopping the child into his arms and disappearing without a word.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm
Pure T0rture

"I'm sorry you feel bad, baby," he said, closing his eyes.

She giggled, pushing his hair from his face. "But we were on our honeymoon! We rested the entire time!"

"HELL NO!" he screamed just as she disappeared. Looking down at the baby, he sighed, holding Belyi up and tilting him. "How do I burp you? Do you have a button or something?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"d-don't be...." he smiled, kissing him softly. "this is one of the best things that could've happened to us..."

"true..." he chuckled, smiling at her. "but we just got off the plane not ten minutes ago."

the infant simply babbled, grabbing a handful of the man's hair as he did so.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yeah...best, he sighed, picking up his husband and setting him on the bed. "Darling, I just wish it didn't make you suffer like this."

A plane ride that you spent trying to inch your hand under my skirt!" she laughed, pushing the swing lightly so they swayed.

Grunting, Dante set the baby in his lap, then got onto Google. About a minute later, he was burping Belyi with an old, but clean t-shirt draped over his shoulder, and watching the Daddy&Me How-To: Burp Me! video intently.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Mayah Playah

he only smiled more, gently kissing Dom. "don't be."

he blushed lightly and nodded. "true, but... well, i couldn't help it. that outfit you're wearing is just too damned sexy!" he smiled, kissing her neck.

after a few pats on the back, the small child gave a tiny belch.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm
Pure T0rture

Dominick smiled softly, kissing his husband back.

"You mean my tank top and my skirt?" she giggled, tilting her head to give him more access to her neck.

He followed the video, his eyes never blinking, and continued burping the child in a steady beat.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:22 pm
Mayah Playah

he blushed, curling into his husband. "you have no idea how happy this makes me...."

"mmm yeah~" he grinned, gently sucking on her skin.

finally, the child let out a burp that any grown man would be proud of, following it up with a tiny coo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 pm
Pure T0rture

"Being a mother?" he asked, holding him closer.

Ailey bit her lip, trying to hold back a moan. "B-but...I wear things like this every day."

He jumped, then pulled the baby from his shoulder. Taking the t-shirt, Dante wiped the baby's mouth, then rocked him gently, watching the him. "Hey...youre actually...kinda cute..."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

he shook his head. "no..... being able to raise our own kids... alongside Belyi.... " he grinned, his eyes half closed.

"so? can't i be turned on by my wife's body?" he smiled, sucking harder as he pulled her into his lap.

Belyi gave a tiny giggle and grabbed a piece of Dante's hair, pulling on it as he babbled.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"I know, I'm excited too," he said, his grin matching Xaene's. "Now sleep, baby."

Ailey yelped as she was moved, the swing automatically shrinking a little to support them. "I keep forgetting I'm your wife," she said, still trying not to moan.

The Rider grunted, narrowing his eyes. "Not so cute anymore."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding lightly, he curled into his husband some more and quickly fell asleep.

he gave a small chuckle and turned her to face him. "need me to remind you?" he purred seductively, his two-toned eyes glowing.

the child gave a small coo and dropped his hair, babbling some more as he started to suck his thumb, or, try to suck his thumb; his entire hand ended up covered in spit by the end of things.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Ailey practically melted as she gazed into his unique, beautiful eyes. "Oh God, yes!"

Dante sighed and pulled the t-shirt over, wiping off the spit. "There. Now stop doing that."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning like the Cheshire Cat, Knightly picked her up and lay her down on the bed.

The now unslobbered hand soon found its way to his eyes, rubbing them as he yawned.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Ailey arched her back slightly, her dark eyes staring up at her husband as they changed into green with her desire. "Oh husband~"

"And back to cute, " he chuckled, smiling softly as he lightly rocked the baby.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning like the Cheshire Cat, Knightly picked her up and lay her down on the bed.

Once he was cradled, the child curled into Dante's side and closed his eyes. Soon enough, he was asleep.

And, if the rider looked up, he would see the papers on his desk starting to quickly stack themselves in the pile of returned persons.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games