Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:45 pm
Coheart
MakinSammiches

Hey, sorry I've been slow, been having a really busy couple days.

Aren't you glad Edin isn't still caught up in this Gideon mess? haha...

Hey, it's okay.
But I haven't really read into what's going on with Gideon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:51 pm
MakinSammiches

OMG YOUR AVI IS SO CUTE

can I just hold you, you darling baby? I need to cradle you in my arms until I'm absorbed into the bliss of that gorgeous pouty face pleasedontthinkimcreepy  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Coheart
MakinSammiches

Hey, sorry I've been slow, been having a really busy couple days.

Aren't you glad Edin isn't still caught up in this Gideon mess? haha...

Hey, it's okay.
But I haven't really read into what's going on with Gideon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:56 pm
whiters4
MakinSammiches

OMG YOUR AVI IS SO CUTE

can I just hold you, you darling baby? I need to cradle you in my arms until I'm absorbed into the bliss of that gorgeous pouty face pleasedontthinkimcreepy

Haha thank you c:
No I don't think you're creepy  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 pm
Vendemmian
DeathAngelLe

Yeah, we were just talking about(Sage and I) how that's the best idea.

Because Silvia will know she's being lied to(hopefully after she starts getting feelings for Gideon) and try to separate it into a fling. Then Gideon is going to get antsy about being FWB, Hazel will butt in to try and help him, and a relationship would start to form.

Ya dig?

Also @Yumi I'm sorry for posting twice in the OOC there's a lot of stuff going on redface

Oh I can be used to help the relationship! Awesome I'll still have her chat up so she's not so hurt by it. Or I was thinking while he's talking to Silvia he could talk to hazel but is running away from her and Silvia talks him into getting serious with her instead of running away. O.O so everyone is still friends still.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:07 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

I'm exceptionally deceptive.

I understand. I'll keep an eye out in the forums for stuff like that.
Heck, I've got two characters I'm not touching because Gideon is taking up so much of my time. I'm sure I can contribute more to the other dudes in this guild, so there's that. o uo Giddy can stay quiet for a while if needed(meaning I'll have him branch out to others so in turn other people also talk to new characters). If it means other guys can come in and get a chance, I'm okay with that.

I do think another part of this idea of staying open to others has to do with the fact that they all work together in the same place, haha. You say it's hard to come in and say hi once you've formed a group. Isn't that the idea in working in an establishment? Coworkers getting to know one another? That inadvertently forms the very group you described, imo. I totally understand those groups aren't inherently formed, but I just think the set-up makes it likely. If you work in a restaurant a certain number of times a week, you're bound to talk to the same person over a few days.

But yeah, that can just be solved by taking some time off, getting out of work and going elsewhere. ^^"
Gotta get dat $$$ doe

DO YOU NEED A GIDEON AT KOIZORA? emotion_awesome

DeathAngelLe

I think that would work out perfectly. emotion_c8

MakinSammiches

I don't think she's free from Gideon's grasp, either! He has a stalker to torment and dinner planned! That'll be fun!  

A4854R744L7512E1

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:17 pm
Vendemmian

Haha oh? Id love to see how that goes :p  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:17 pm
Vendemmian

#FiteMeM8

Nah, I was just hoping I'd give some open view to you guys in case anyone was
mainly working on one specific person. Which isn't a problem, but like Whiters and
I said, it makes it difficult for anyone new coming in. That goes for anyone
reading this right now
; even if it isn't a rule. It's just more so common
courtesy than anything else.

That is true! But I'm not only specifically talking about characters. Yes, the
majority work together, but that doesn't mean that they're the only people they
see day in and day out of work. On the other hand, the usernames associated
with the characters go into account too. 3nodding

Ugh. I NEED the time off from work. Unfortunately, I don't get any days off
until my first year has been completed. Which isn't until January. crying And
even then, it's only like... One week for the whole year. I'm so used to my
jobs I've had before where you can just request off at any time. This one's
more... Real job? I guess. If you get what I mean. Lol!

Like all of you don't already have an invite coming your way next week.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:24 pm
Vendemmian

I do think another part of this idea of staying open to others has to do with the fact that they all work together in the same place, haha. You say it's hard to come in and say hi once you've formed a group. Isn't that the idea in working in an establishment? Coworkers getting to know one another? That inadvertently forms the very group you described, imo. I totally understand those groups aren't inherently formed, but I just think the set-up makes it likely. If you work in a restaurant a certain number of times a week, you're bound to talk to the same person over a few days.

This exactly. But I guess I can have Esme d**k off from work and break character if it seriously bothers everyone that I play him the way I wrote him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:28 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

You got it. Behind the gas station. 11 o'clock. Bring your mom and some snacks.

I understand. I agree with you on having cliques not being a fun thing, and will definitely keep my eye out on if I see us becoming one, and to include more people and be more open to new characters and their creators~

I only work part-time, and they just call me in whenever they need me! It's mostly at night, which sort of sucks, but it's not crowded which means I can work on HW cool
Real jobs are good, though. It's nice to feel like an adult. The lack of stress and sleep and time is great!

I've been hesitant to join Koizora. I don't handle stress with posting in different places too well.  

A4854R744L7512E1

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 pm
Chandra Panesar

Uh. Okay. So.

1. No one's bothered by it.
2. It was an opinion. My opinion, specifically.
3. No one's asking you to do diddly squat. :/

I was being lighthearted about it since it was posted in the OOC as a partial
joke? I honestly don't give two turds about what you do with your characters.
They're just that. Your characters. Play them how you made them. A suggestion
is a suggestion, not a requirement. I guess I just thought I was having fun with
you guys and pulling your legs a little.

But obviously I stepped over a line. So carry on then.
Have a good day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:04 pm
Welp.

TO MAKE LIGHT OF TENSION, I PROPOSE THIS:

So y'know that grape eating competition for New Year's?

Gideon is going to be ALL OVER THAT CAUSE HE HAS NO GAG REFLEX due to all the peen over the years SO HE'S JUST GONNA OPEN HIS MOUTH AND LET STEADY TRAIL OF GRAPE GO DOWN HIS THROAT AND IT'S GOING TO BE SO IMPRESSIVE  

A4854R744L7512E1

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:12 pm
Pfft, that would be funny to see. But I should probably pull Esme from the New Year's event; not sure I really feel all that welcome. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 pm

I don't know, but you kinda sound like you've caught an attitude. Yumi already clearly and plainly stated that this isn't about Esme. We as the leaders of this guild already understand the need for diversity in characters; we aren't telling you how to play anyone, we aren't even talking in the context of how your character is living. So here, let me point this out.

1: Esme has a route to and from work he probably takes. He probably has a break hour for lunch. And by some miracle, he probably has off days. Would it hurt, -since he likes making friends one by one- to have him talk to someone new? I hope not, because then you would just be proving our point. But considering you haven't even posted Esme in the wanted roleolaying partner form since February or had him even attempt to approach anyone new, it's looks like youre in a clique. Since we as the crew have to process complaints from members who feel poorly assimilated, or have ourselves sought out new interactions and been unacknowledged because 'someone' already decided they were gonna talk to the same people they talked to the last three days in a row, try to be considerate of our perspective. Again, not about Esme, just using him as an example. Rather than pretend you've been personally attacked, just say you'll try not to seem like you're isolating other people.

Btw, don't disrespect my captain or I won't spare time to be so nice with you.

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:20 pm
Chandra Panesar
Pfft, that would be funny to see. But I should probably pull Esme from the New Year's event; not sure I really feel all that welcome. :/

Hi Hi! I've been out and about and I just caught wind of all of this shebang going on in our lovely guild that I like to call home. Just wanted to say that everyone is welcome regardless of their preferences, personality. But like my Colleague said, in a more tame sense, our captain was just trying to voice her opinion. If you don't feel the need to take that opinion to heart than by all means, you do you! You have the right to be your own person. We've all had a bit of a rough day, whether it be through social interaction, work or anything else! So how about we all just let this drama slide and get back to the fun of Roleplay!

Your friendly crew member,
Yozo ;D

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games