Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:23 pm
[ooc: @Xavior - Does Zumi know Red's real name? Unless you meant to say Ridley(her fake name that she's currently using)]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down at Zumi and instantly stood from her seat, about to summon her keyblade.
However, Wakai stopped her, "W-Wait Ms. Tsuyoi! It's Garret's friend. It's friendly!" she said.
Tsuyoi glared at the heartless before looking at Wakai and sighing, "I'm not gonna ask..." she sat back down and folded her arms. She took a moment before answering Zumi, "Well, since she can't really stray too far from me or Jaecen...she should be around somewhere."
*Meanwhile, outside*
Shinochi was walking towards the manor, her ears twitch and her tail sways with every footstep. However, she stopped, looking towards the garden with her ears perked up.
Red was hiding inside one of the rose bushes, the expression of gloom on her face. "I can't believe...I got embarrassed by being flirted with...me, of all people..." she sighed with closed eyes, "Maybe I should just hide out here for the rest of my time here." When Red opened her eyes...
Shinochi's head was sticking through the rose bush that Red was looking at, she had a blank smile on her face, "Hey stranger."
*Red's scream could be heard from outside*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:05 am
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He had a good idea of where she was but upon hearing the scream, Jaecen chuckled. "Oop, there she is."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:07 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Jace, Denver is the others Gemini not Garret. To be honest I still don't know who he is besides some stranger that Tsuyoi brought back after, but I leave it all in your hands." Xero took Kurona's hand and laughed at her. "We both know I am no coward. I am more bull headed than anything." Xero laughed again before opening a Portal of spiraling light and darkness that lead to outside his home in Twilight Town. He said one last thing before he left. "Jace get that barrier back up before something else happens."

<>

Mood:
Clear Minded
Party:
Kurona

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Croexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:29 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen sighed. "I'm so f***ing confused right now, Xero. Don't make me remember more stuff." He took another breath before complaining. "And don't tell me what to do!"
He watched as him and Kurona disappeared.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:43 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed after hearing Red's scream, then looked down at Zumi, "Listen, don't get yourself involved in any way with Ridley...she's nothing but trouble." she said as she fixed her hat. "If it wasn't for the spell Jaecen put on her, she probably would be stabbing all of our backs right now."
"I heard that..." she said, though Tsuyoi did have a good point. She was standing in the doorway, however, it appeared that someone was holding her collar from behind.
Shinochi peeked her head from behind Red with a grin, "Hey guys, I'm back." she said before walking into the room with Red still captive. She pointed at Red, "I found someone I thought to be an intruder, so I decided to catch her and bring her here to make sure." she said with a smirk towards Red.
Tsuyoi sighed, "Yeah, she's a guest unfortunately...by the way," she stared at Shinochi with half closed eyes, "Who the heck are you?"
Shinochi furrowed her eyebrows, "Rude!" she let go of Red and pointed to herself, "It's me, Shino! You jerk!" she said, her ears twitch furiously and her tail swayed around a little fast.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
They could all hear crashing and stuff breaking in the training room followed by maniacal laughing from Garret as he swings his keyblade and using his dark magic to blow up whatever the room throws at him. Luckily it repairs them after broken."AHAHAHA!! Is this the best this training room has!? I am just getting warmed up!"Just then shattering of glass could be heard from the room seems Garret smashed a window by accident. Which the house repaired also."Oh... Okay. The new Garret scares me.."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya came running down the stairs hearing the racket Garret was making. She didn't know what time it was, all she know was there was too much going on tonight to sleep.

She started to head towards the dojo/training room.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi heard Garret causing havoc in the dojo, rubbing the back of her head, "So this is what it's like to have recently become a nobody...make me want to absolutely make sure I don't turn into one." she said before looking at Jaecen. "You think Wunderkammer won't have a problem with Garret?" she asked.
Red couldn't help but giggle a little from hearing Garret. She tried to sneak away, but Shinochi caught her by the collar again. She pouted with puffed cheeks.
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi and Jaecen, "Jeez, I'm guessing a lot of things happened while I was gone huh?" She looked towards the dojo, then back at them, "By the by, where's my little Oda?" she said with a smile, her ears twitch and her tail sways around a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

(OOC: Yep.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:04 am
Jaecen Light

"What?" Jaecen looked at Tsuyoi. He waved a hand nonchalantly. "Oh, yeah. Worst case scenario, Wunderkammer will let the wall go and send him tumbling outside."

Nami sighed as she flopped onto her bed. She motioned for Carter to flop next to her. "Do you like... Like me or something?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:53 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Jaecen's response and shrugged. She then looked at Shinochi who asked about Odayaka, "Oh, well, I guess you could say she's having her own...training session right now?"
*Meanwhile*
Odayaka's ears twitched a few times before she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around before yawning. Her ears twitched again, "Hmm...Shino...?" she was still a little drowsy, but she could sense Shinochi was here.
*back in the kitchen*
Her ears perk up as she looked at Tsuyoi with a surprised expression, "What? Odayaka? Training?" This was news to her, she didn't expect Odayaka to be the type to want to train...though she was thinking of the physical training. She kind of shivered to the thought of a somewhat muscular Odayaka.
Tsuyoi sighed at Shinochi's reaction, "She's training in the arts of magic idiot." she said, which relieved Shinochi.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:25 am
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

She kept her mouth shut and shrugged. Flopping down on the bed, she stared at the ceiling. "I-it's complicated... but I think so..." Carter turned to look at Nami. Embarrassed, she quickly looked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
[quote="Revi-sama]

Hikari_No_Kurai

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya walked in silent. She didn't say anything. She looked really tired. She walked towards the fireplace and sat in front of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:30 am
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Once Hileinna reached he main house of the manor, she decided to check the living room to see if anyone was there. She was surprised to find Liya, still awake. And Namia seemed to be hidden as she was reading a book while sitting on a couch, out of Liya's sight. Hileinna chuckled at Namia and walked over to Liya, "Still awake? You should be in bed." she said as she took a seat next to Liya, placing her sheathed blade down next to her.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi leaned back into her chair with folded arms, "Anyway, it's best to let her focus on her training. Don't go interrupting."
Shinochi's ears perked up as she looked at Tsuyoi with a saddened, surprised expression, "Wh-What!? B-But we always have a heartwarming reunion whenever I come back from a journey! Can't I just-!"
"Shino!" she said in a somewhat loud tone, "...listen, she needs to be able to do things without you. What if she has to fight alone? We need her to be able to defend herself just in case."
Shinochi stared at Tsuyoi with a troubled expression, her ears go down. She didn't know how to respond to what Tsuyoi said. She then looked at Jaecen, as if hoping he would say something.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games