Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:29 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Sozukki

"last i heard not very well...AND if xemnas finds out about this hes gonna think you did it..." xp
"i can't swim"
*Demyx glares at Xigbar*"My fault?!" *He looks back at Namine* "you can't swim? carp..." *he wraps one arm around her waist* "guess that means I can't dive down and open the front door to let this out..."

"Anything involving water is usually your fault..."
stare "sure...blame every thing on Demyx..."
namine wraped her arms around demyx
*Demyx looks at Xigbar* "well, this is your fault...why don't you swim down and open the front door? that way the water can drain or something..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:32 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
*Demyx glares at Xigbar*"My fault?!" *He looks back at Namine* "you can't swim? carp..." *he wraps one arm around her waist* "guess that means I can't dive down and open the front door to let this out..."

*Demyx looks at Xigbar* "well, this is your fault...why don't you swim down and open the front door? that way teh water can drain or something..."

"Why me...Its too far" *sarcastictly tries to reach the door*  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:53 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

*Demyx looks at Xigbar* "well, this is your fault...why don't you swim down and open the front door? that way teh water can drain or something..."

*Demyx rolls his eyes* "I said swim you moron...obviously you can swim, or you would have gone under by now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

*Demyx rolls his eyes* "I said swim you moron...obviously you can swim, or you would have gone under by now..."
"don't let go of me"namine held tighter  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:24 pm
"I know you are but what am I..." stare talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:05 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

*Demyx winces as she squeezes* "Not so tight!" *sweatdroplet* "I've got you..." *he looks at Xigbar again* "So, are you going to fix your mess or not?"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

*Demyx winces as she squeezes* "Not so tight!" *sweatdroplet* "I've got you..." *he looks at Xigbar again* "So, are you going to fix your mess or not?"
namine starts to get pulled away by the water"ahhhhhhh"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:14 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Why cant you..." stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:39 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

"Why cant you..." stare
*Demyx sighs* "Fine, you take Namine and I will." *He pulls Namine back from the current and gestures for Xigbar to take her*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:42 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji

"Why cant you..." stare
*Demyx sighs* "Fine, you take Namine and I will." *He pulls Namine back from the current and gestures for Xigbar to take her*

"In that case ill go..." stare *dives down to from door* Hmmm... what fun is it just to open the door? *shoots a bunch of holes in the door then the water floods out carrying everyone to the front of the castle*  

Sozukki

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:46 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji

"Why cant you..." stare

"In that case ill go..." stare *dives down to from door* Hmmm... what fun is it just to open the door? *shoots a bunch of holes in the door then the water floods out carrying everyone to the front of the castle*
namine was knocked out by the water pushing and moving her body to the front of the castle. namine had drowned well she pretending but she looked like she drowned  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:52 pm
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Ayaji

"Why cant you..." stare

namine was knocked out by the water pushing and moving her body to the front of the castle. namine had drowned well she pretending but she looked like she drowned

"Yo dude... your girlfriend looks like she drowned...what are you gonna do about it?" stare  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:34 pm
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Why cant you..." stare

"Yo dude... your girlfriend looks like she drowned...what are you gonna do about it?" stare
*Demyx shook her shoulders* "Um, Namine? Are you dead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:19 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"Why cant you..." stare

namine had water coming out of my mouth  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Sozukki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:51 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
BerryRikku
Sozukki

namine had water coming out of my mouth

"Well, shes dead... I say we burry her in the front lawn and have a funeral" 3nodding  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games