Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Psymage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:31 pm
Good Morning? Where are you from?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:33 pm
..On the other side of the world.. By the way, hi Silver..  

Proginoskes

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:40 pm
Hey Prog, Crimsy. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:44 pm
silver-yasha
Hey Prog, Crimsy. heart

*waves* Hola! Oh I have a question for you.  

Crimsy

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:47 pm
^.^ Long time no see..I have a question too. Will we do the Big Brother thingy, or will it have to be deleted?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:48 pm
Crimsy
silver-yasha
Hey Prog, Crimsy. heart

Do ask. ^^  

silver-yasha

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:51 pm
silver-yasha
Crimsy
silver-yasha
Hey Prog, Crimsy. heart

Do ask. ^^

The Wolf Pack roleplay, will we start that? because it was something I was really looking forward to, we had an excellent cast of characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:52 pm
Eep! Crimsy! Our clothes are the same..nearly. The same shirt, the same skirt, and the same gloves. ^___^  

Proginoskes

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:55 pm
Proginoskes
^.^ Long time no see..I have a question too. Will we do the Big Brother thingy, or will it have to be deleted?

Hmm...Im not sure. My internet's getting a bit better [I got to 46.6k speed today XD But its dead now @__@'] and I still need some more entries, but if things get bad, I could call it off or ask someone else to take over. ^^'

@Crimsy- That RP has already started, I just didnt get things organized and havent updated/posted. sweatdrop Once my internet gets a little better and not die everytime I refresh, I'll upload and post. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:55 pm
Proginoskes
Eep! Crimsy! Our clothes are the same..nearly. The same shirt, the same skirt, and the same gloves. ^___^

*smiles* yes I noticed that too! *laughs a little* We jsut have great taste in clothing, mathcing and styling, thats all...hehe!  

Crimsy

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:57 pm
Quote:
@Crimsy- That RP has already started, I just didnt get things organized and havent updated/posted. Once my internet gets a little better and not die everytime I refresh, I'll upload and post. ^^

Oh my! really? Man I feel awful! I wasnt even there for the start of the RP. Well thank you very much for telling me!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:01 pm
Hmm..Alright. Well, I'm glad your internet is getting better. =) It's true that we need more entries..hmm..if no one else comes, then I could play as more than one character..  

Proginoskes

Crimsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:02 pm
I think Im going to have some fun, rather good fun, playing Lynn in this RP...I personally think shes going to be one of my more developed characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:04 pm
I think I'll go now, I've been on for 8 hours straight. So here's my Thoughts of the day.

"Human religion is a figment of our minds. We never know wheather our religion is right or wrong, so why do people try to confince others that their religion is better? Perhaps we should just give our opinion and leave it at that. The morals of religion is usually good to follow if it is something that helps other. It should fit in be kind."

For the third time now, tell me if you like my little thingies. Good night peoples.  

Psymage

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:08 pm
I agree..well, at least I agree with most of it.. Good night to you.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games