Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:00 pm
The next new member we get is going to be special everyone! S/He will be our 222 member!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:16 pm
Ooh. I'll invite one of my mules!!!!!

Nah, I'll just wait and see. <3

I WAS in summer school because I was taking an extra class. ><  

KirbyVictorious

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:32 pm
KirbyVictorious
Ooh. I'll invite one of my mules!!!!!

Nah, I'll just wait and see. <3

I WAS in summer school because I was taking an extra class. ><

Extra class, eh?

Looking to go to a competitive college or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:38 pm
Nah, I just wanted my schedule empty so I could take art. 3nodding

I WANTED to take guitar, buuuut....well, some people *coughparentscough* forgot. Grrsnarl upon them.  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:41 pm
I wanted to do that, but they wouldn't let me. Especially not for free, which is all I can afford.

But they are letting me graduate as a junior, so hey, life is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:59 pm
Oh I see.

Speaking of schedules, I'm having trouble with mine. The school mailed me my schedule for next year and all except 1 class was wrong. Granted its a 3 period long class (at a nearby tech school). They signed me up for another math class when I have said like 50 million times that I am not taking another one since I'm getting a math credit from my computer course(at the tech school). Then they signed me up for the wrong social studies class, put me in the wrong damn level. Then I have to wait to find out who my teacher is going to be for the English class they want me to take, and depending on that I'm going to decide whether or not to take that class or 2 elective English courses(which I would rather take anyway, but I got to think of college). Reason why I am waiting to know the teacher, is because all except 1 teacher will stick to the damn: read a boring book-lecture-essay format that I despise, and pretty much refuse to take again.

That turned into kind of a block of text rant, my apologies xp  

xXxFollowMexXx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:12 pm
'S okay.

Basically, at my school, the people are clumped together into smart, semi-smart, and stupid. I'm in every smart class, AP stuff now, so my schedule is pretty much set in stone, what with band and all. no moving around for me. I have to squeeze in something fun before I go nuts, luckily Art was available. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:23 pm
KirbyVictorious
'S okay.

Basically, at my school, the people are clumped together into smart, semi-smart, and stupid. I'm in every smart class, AP stuff now, so my schedule is pretty much set in stone, what with band and all. no moving around for me. I have to squeeze in something fun before I go nuts, luckily Art was available. 3nodding

Thats how my school is set up.

Level 1 - Dumb
Level 2 - Average
Level 3 - Smart
AP/Honors - Smart + Overachievers

Of course, it tends not to work very well. There are smart people in level 2 classes and dumbasses who SHOULD be in level 1, in level 3 because they do all the grunt work and stuff. I would be in all honors classes, but I have a major problem with homework, mainly that it is pointless doing it when I already know all the damn material. So I'm usually in level 2 or level 3 classes.

Example of dumbassness in my school's level 3 classes. Level 3 English course a girl asked:

"What is Obliteration?"

Same girl, in science class this time. After we have talked about natural selection and Evolution for at least a week:

"What does Natural Selection have to do with Evolution?"

scream

I hate people. stare  

xXxFollowMexXx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:29 pm
I do too.

I used to be the second-smartest kid in my grade, now I'm not even near the top. I'm like, #27. My friend that used to be Smartie #1 is even lower than me, because she got into a smart (not genius) math class to ease the workload. I don't have a life, so it isn't a problem for me.

Still, I have to deal with dumbasses. They may be smart but that doesn't mean they're not idiots. scream

and there's a kid two grades younger than me who took the SAT and got a 1200. I only got a 900. And he was my age too. ))))))):

IF there's one thing I hate more than people, and specifically, stupid people, it's child genii. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:36 pm
Everyone's clumped together with us. No AP/Honors stuff or anything like that. You do what everyone else does, 'less you do an independant study.

*Hides from Kirby-hate of child genii*  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:40 pm
Reese, you don't ACT like a child genius. This guy, who got a 1200 and all, he acted like one. lorded over me he did. Jerkface. scream

Besides, you're my age. I can appreciate genius in my own age group. Just not in super-midgets. (That's what I call kids. xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:56 pm
Just to be safe, I won't tell you my IQ.

Hehehe. I call my little sister Kid. "So, where's the Kid?" "Hey, Kid, come over here." "Is the Kid ready?" xd  

Reese_Roper

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:04 pm
Hey, Member 222, come in here! surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Caroline calls her sister, to her parents, "Your spawn."

XD

My IQ: 135. I think. Not sure if that was an IQ test or not, those tricky devils, messing with poor Kirby's head like that. X.x

I'm a genius inside my head though. Like my cancer cure.  

KirbyVictorious

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:14 pm
I need to take a real IQ test... I've taken internet ones with results ranging from like 116-140 or so, not exactly reliable. Though I'm not really worried about the number, 'cause if its high then I will feel smart, and if its low it just adds to my belief that I am a psuedo-intellectual. xp  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games