Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:19 pm
I read the Wesker Reports. Are you kidding? If there's anything official that's been released by Capcom about Resident Evil, I read it in one form or another.

And Uenna was the reason I joined this guild in the first place. She had a sig advertising the guild, and I said, "That place is for me." So I grew in ranks, and here I am, Vice-freakin-Captain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I read the Wesker Reports. Are you kidding? If there's anything official that's been released by Capcom about Resident Evil, I read it in one form or another.

And Uenna was the reason I joined this guild in the first place. She had a sig advertising the guild, and I said, "That place is for me." So I grew in ranks, and here I am, Vice-freakin-Captain.

Wow, didnt see that coming!
No wonder you have so much knowledge about it.
Vice captain is a respectable position. I know this from owning a guild myself.

So Uenna is still around eh?
Thats good to hear, Maybe ill PM her sometime.
Last I heard she was craving a Leon plushie.

Well shoot man, You probably have me on Resident Evil dont ya?
Ive been playing since I was 9, Got the directors cut edition for PS one.
Can you beat that?

XD  

kazuken kalith sorata

1,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:11 pm
kazuken kalith sorata
Biohazard EXTREME

Wow, didnt see that coming!
No wonder you have so much knowledge about it.
Vice captain is a respectable position. I know this from owning a guild myself.

So Uenna is still around eh?
Thats good to hear, Maybe ill PM her sometime.
Last I heard she was craving a Leon plushie.

Well shoot man, You probably have me on Resident Evil dont ya?
Ive been playing since I was 9, Got the directors cut edition for PS one.
Can you beat that?

XD

I wasn't that young, but I do have Director's Cut.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:20 am
Attention all!

I, Biohazard EXTREME, your loyal Vice Captain and comrade will be starting college as of today. This means that my online presence will be greately cut from Mondays through Thursdays from this day forth.
Also, after I get a job, My weekend presence will be decreased as well, but I hope that it'll be a day job so that I can be online during the evenings.
In any case, my presence will decrease, but I will do everything in my power to remain online and continue to bring forth my Resident Evil knowledge and leadership skills... Not just because I love you guys, but because I'm addicted to internet.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:29 am
Well I know how distracting college life can be, but I'm sure you'll squeeze us in busy schedule. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:02 am
I'm sure I will. Guys, also check out my Multimedia!
I made the video by myself and even edited the music. It's my lovechild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:11 pm
Anyone know the stock ticker for capcom?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:51 pm
That's too bad that you can't be on as much, especially because I know how you feel. I can't go a few hours at home without being on the computer. Nice multimedia, by the way.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Besides CCOEF.PK...that hasn't shown anything in a week...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Bio, why did you throw in that little clip from 0 into your movie? It's fine, but it's just... Not REmake. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Bio, why did you throw in that little clip from 0 into your movie? It's fine, but it's just... Not REmake. xD
I was gonna include more clips from 0, but I didn't have any more. There were more, but I put them on a CD and left the CD in another city. So, it's not that I wanted it to be ALL REmake, just that remake is the one I have the biggest amount of movies of.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:52 pm
Ah, I see. It just seems kinda weird that there's all these REmake clips and then a few seconds of 0.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:57 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Ah, I see. It just seems kinda weird that there's all these REmake clips and then a few seconds of 0.
Yeah, but if you didn't know it was 0, it wouldn't clash.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:02 pm
True.

Well, I'm gonna get going for a bit, I have to finish this project that's almost a week late.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:06 pm
Yesterday, Great justice was done on the site GameFAQS character battle. Even though it is a blow to the RE world, Leon..yes...Leon Scott Kennedy.. lost his battle to become #1 on the first round, and to whom you ask? None other then Bowser a.k.a King Koopa so with that said...RE4 NooBs can eat that piece of news,Thank You.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games