Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Rahenno entered the classroom and took a look around the room. He saw Zeno and Fuastin, he also saw a new acad. student. He walked in and leaned against the wall next to the door, then folded his arms. "Hey guys, what's up?" He asked with a smile on his face.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:22 pm

{...should I know this guy as if he was or is Futashi? Cause' Im going to pretend thats how it is...}
Zeno looked over at Katsuro and smiled. "Sure has buddy-I see you've made it to Sannin, that's a really great accomplishment." Zeno says and looks back to Pyro. "There are only 12 handsigns, they are: Handsigns Guide"

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Zeno looks over as Rahenno enters the classroom. "Ah, class. Say hello to one of the Sannin of Cloud, Rahenno!" Zeno says giving him an introduction. "And Katsuro as well, though, he is a sannin of Rock instead...but still!" Zeno says with a peppy voice and looks back at Rah. "Hey man, just been busy with training and my newly formed squad, and now here teaching the Academy. My life is always going.." Zeno laughs and takes a seat.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm

pyro looked at Rahenno " hello Rahenno my name is Pyrohasu" pyro sat down and waited for sensai's next instruction

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 pm

Rahenno stood up-right again and unfolded his arm. "Thanks for the introdution, Zeno." He look to the Acad. student and nodded in greeting.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 pm

Pyro takes the guide and looks at it and practices it immediately " these hand sign's are amazing

pyro hasu

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:36 pm

"Excellent Pyro-now, quick one question pop-quiz, what handsign is used in association with fire jutsu?" Zeno asks him and kicks his feet up onto the desk.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 pm

Pyro stood up an dlooked at sensai with a look of confidence " Tiger."

pyro hasu

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:45 pm

Zeno nodded his head. "Good job kid-you really do pay attention. Alright, from the chakra you're giving off, I take it you're a fire elemental?" Zeno asks him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Pyro jump up in excitement and looked at sensai zeno " yes I love to use fire and I have studied fire all my life" pryo explained.

pyro hasu

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:53 pm

(yes. katsuro is futashi)

katsuro look at pyro and smirk. "hm....another fire user. you should go to jedi uchiha for katon jutsu training."he then cross his arms as everyone else as well. zeno got this thing hands down.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Zeno nodded. "Well-good luck with that." Zeno says sarcastically to Pyro. "Nah, Im just messin' with you kid. Though, Im not a fire user, but I can train you in some of the basics. Speaking of which." Zeno jumps up. "Tell me, do you know the three basic ninjutsu?" Zeno throws random question number two out there.

De-Vaughn07

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:00 pm

pyro stands up " thank you I will wait untill sensai finishes his lessons then I will leave." sits down and crosses arm
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Rahenno smiled. Seems like the genin are learning fast He said sensing that Pyro was going to be a splindid ninja.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:07 pm

"can you remind me what ninjutsu was again sensai im having trouble" pyro asks sadly feeling dumb
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games