Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 pm
Raiken awoke from the operation and heard a loud crash as Ryugan jumped out the window. "Well doctor, I dont wish to rest neither, Im a ninja and we have to withstand pain!!!" Raiken then ripped the bandages off his eye and calmly exited through the window Ryugan rudely bursted out of. The doctor simply shook his head at the sight. "Genin nowadays..so headstrong.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Sorcam exited the room, wiping sweat from his brow. The patient he had tended to had fallen from a height, and had broken several bones....most of which were open fractures. He had to first go to the scene and close up the wounds before transporting the man to the hospital, where he then found a blood donor of the same Type B- blood, and preformed a blood transfusion. The man would be fine now except for minor shock and possibly a small concussion. The medical staff could handle it without him.

Sorcam walked down the hallway and turned right into an open door into his small little office space. He opened a draw and recorded the patient's identity and some other non-important information and placed it on the stack of papers that someone was supposed to come and get. Sorcam leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, falling alseep peacefully.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo arrived on his dragon at the hospital. He then jumped off and walked in with Tadashi's limp body. After talking to some doctors about what happened they brought Tadashi into a room, Hanzo followed but one of them stopped him.

"He's seriously injured sir, we will need to operate on him please wait in the lobby."

Said one of the doctors.

"I can't stay but get somebody to tell him what happened and that I'll see him again soon. I need to tend to my village."

"Ok, I will."

Replied the doctor before leaving to Tadashi's room.

Hanzo then left on his dragon.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
34 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 pm
((hmm...smart move.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 am
Tadashi woke up on a hospital bed in a building he never knew. His body was wrapped in bandages. He could feel his body hurting really bad. He looked around for anyone to ask where he was. "Hey somebody tell me where I am!!!"

He ended up finding out that he was brought to the cloud village by an he other shinobi who figured was probably Hazno. This meant only one thing that the bomb had blown away his village.

Even with all the pain Tadashi had gotten up and start heading for the kage's building.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm
aro entered the hospital with a mask and a hood on he layed down giro on an open bed then made a simple clone after makeing hand signs the real aro laft in an instant.  

Aro97

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageA nurse came out and wheeled Giro into one of the rooms.

After what seemed like hours, Giro woke up. He looked at his leg to see a cast. Then, a doctor arrived in the room and said he could leave if he wanted. There wasn't anything serious, but the doctor reccomended he stayed out of fighting for a couple days. Giro nodded and slowly stood up. He then grabbed his stuff and exited the hospital and began running back to Mist, although he was going slower than he would have.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo runs into the hospital searching for a medical ninja when luckily one comes up and takes the boy from Kazuo's arms. The doctor takes the boy to a medical room and examines him and Kazuo watches from a small distance. After a while they deduct that he is perfectly fine, he would just need some rest. They bring him into a hospital room and lay him down on a bed to rest. Kazuo sits in the room waiting for him to wake.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

How long had it been. An hour? 5 hours? A day? A week? All sense of time seemed lost upon Eli. He remembered walking down the sidewalk towards school like he usually did. He remembered the usual thugs that beat him up and take his lunch money that did just that. He remembered getting up, uttering a silent prayer for God just to take him away from that worthless life. After that, nothing, nothing but an endless darkness, all but except a voice, "Who are you"? A few seconds passed. "Nothing", said the voice. After that, there was indeed nothing.....then Eli's eyes flashed open! Jerking up the iv's in his arms tugged in resistance at his pull. He began to panick as he cried out, "Where am I!? Where am I"?! He was panicked, but the first thing that came to mind was a hospital. Then his attention turned to the man besides him. To Eli, his clothing was unusually strange, like something out of a incredibly realistic anime cosplay. For some reason, this made Eli panick even more, furthering his resolve to get out of the place he currently was in. However he was in a state of shock, and was not thinking clearly. He had to be calm down, otherwise he risked harming himself further.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:33 pm
User ImageKazuo looks at this strange person wondering why he was in such a panic. "You are in a hospital in the Cloud Village. Are you ok? You seem a bit confused. Try to calm down you don't want to over work yourself." The only thing Kazuo could think of is where this boy could be from, he seemed foreign in this place and he even acted somewhat foreign.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli was unbelievably confused. Cloud Village? What was that? And why did the man's voice sound so strange? However, the man did have some sort of calm demeanor that allowed Eli to get ahold a bit of himself to muster out a simply question. "C..cloud village? Wha..where is that? Is it in Africa? Japan? China? America"? Quickly Eli got up onto his feet, and even though he was still a bit wobbly, he managed his way to the window where he gasped. He saw hundreds of medieval looking building as well as strange people wearing almost identical clothes to the man next to him. In his mind, he thought, "My God....where am I"?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image(XD This is hilarious.)

Kazuo looked at him like he was crazy as he named of different countries. "No no no. What are you talking about?" He stands as the boy gets up but figures he was ok. "No Cloud village in the land of lightning, just like the leaf village is in the land of fire. Where are you from? What is your name?" He was beginning to wonder if this boy was messed up in the head.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Eli

User Image

((Dude, he is going to freak when he sees a jutsu for the very first time))

"L.l..land of lightning. Fire? What am I talking about? What are you talking about"!? He pointed his finger at the village through the window yelling, "Is this some sort of funny joke? Am I on Punk'D?! Whatever this is, it isn't funny. I need to go back home to America! To the city of Tampa Bay. You know? In Florida"? Then a question dawned upon Eli like the sun itself. "W..w..wait a minute.........How did I get in the hospital? I don't see anything wrong with me".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image(You brought up Tampa. lol I live in bradenton just an hour away.)

At this point Kazuo figured he was either crazy or he really was from some place "else." He pauses thinking of something to say back. "This isn't a joke. You are in a world of ninjas who have chakra, who can do jutsu, who have ultimate strength. I found you out by the gates of cloud and thought you were hurt so I brought you here." He takes a moment for the boy to take it all in and wonders what he would say next.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash