Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Walk By Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:21 am
Hello ^_^
my name is a walk by moonlight on here
I don't normally give out my real name ( I have had some trouble with people who live near in real life giving me trouble on here)
My birthday is October 28'th
I've been playing Gaia since early March 04, but thanks to oh so common key loggers, I lost my account a little over a year ago, and had to start fresh. I'm still in the process of getting some of my old items back (current quest being an OMG ^_^)
I just hope I can finish sooner rather than later
I LOVE anime, video games, roleplaying, and fanfiction
I also like to draw from time to time, though I've unfortunatly let my skills in that area slip ~_~
and I pride myself at being one of the few people around my area that can solve the rubix cube puzzle in under 2 minutes heart

if I were to win, any ammount at all, it would go towards my quest ^_^

thank you your time heart

*hugs Saka for his sweet comment*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm
well my name in real life is david im a cool guy to talk to i can be an a** if you piss me off but i dont think you guys want to hear about that, i do hope i win XD i think everyone does even though i think my chances of winning are very slim but ima do anything it takes too win so wish me luck. biggrin  

Death Sannin

LaaBeeDuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:33 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Art. Pleasure to meet you all :3

I like fashion, you can usually find me in the mall. My family and friends are most important to me and yeah.

Glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Hello, I'm Jennifer/Audi. It's really great how Peasant is so generous. I like to make graphics, and if I'm in the mood, I'll make you a free tag!
I plan to use my milllion to start a charity and complete a couple of my quests.

audiotune

XxMissVengeanceXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:03 pm
hi im abellover324 but my real name is ashleigh
i just turned 13 on june 14 so im really excited about finally being a teen
i have 2 little brothers one is 11 the other 9
im going into the 8th grade and i live in whitehall ohio  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:03 pm
I'm H20Shinigami. I joined the guild, because I'm am the slowest person when it comes to getting gold. I want to quest for quite a few items, but I probably won't be able to get them all. I do avi art, but I don't have my own scanner and therefore it would make things more difficult if I were ever to get a customer. This is why I don't publicize my art too much. *sigh* emo  

H20Shinigami

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

openfor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 pm
♥ N A M E; » Kaitlyn/ rp Character: Elphaba Thropp
♥ N I C K N A M E S; » Mackayla/ rp Character:Elphie, Fea(only for Fiyero) Fabala
♥ A G E; » 15 years old rp Character:wouldn't you like to know! too bad I'm the Wicked Witch
♥ Z O D I A C; » Monkey
♥ASTROLOGICAL SING; » Areas
♥ L O C A T I O N; » Wouldn't you like to know/ rp Character: originally Munchkin land, Oz but now I live in Fiyero's family's other castel in the Vinkus
♥ H A I R - - C O L O R; » blond/ rp Character:black
♥ E Y E S - - C O L O R; » blue/ rp Character: brown
♥ S T A T U S; » Single
♥ E T H N I C I T Y; » Euromutt mostly irish, English, and Greek rp Character: Munchkin royalty (I don't like to brag), Quadling
♥ E D U C A T I O N; » this is my secong year of high sschool but as my rp character I dropped out of collage because the Wizard and Head Mistress were hutring Anilams (animals whith souls who can walk/talk/ and live like humans)
♥ L I N G U I S T I C; » English, Spanish, and some, french and JapaneeseFrench
♥ C O L O R S; » green, black, blue
♥ L I K E S / L O V E S; »singing, acting, Wicked, CEltic Woman, Elphaba, Fiyero, Nessa, Galinda, Chloe Agnew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:29 pm
Greeting, everyone.
My name is Silver, I'm 26, and I just noticed the banner for this in someone's sig and it caught my interest.
I'm not sure exactly how all this works (even after reading the rules), so if someone can tell me what exactly it is that I need to, it would be appreciated.  

Silvermaiden

Shikarneo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:31 am
I'm a 13 year old girl in the real world, real name emily.
I have a black lab named Julius and a chinchilla named Rikki. I love them both very much. heart
In gaia I know one person in the real world, a friend who introduced me and whom I moved away across the country from.
I have two brothers and if I win the gold I would help my younger brother if he ever asked me. xd

( /)
(")(@ @)(")
=0=
Rikki loves you  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:43 am
Hello, I'm Panda.

I'm a fourteen-year-old girl from North Carolina, USA. I live with my dad and step-mother and I have no life outside of my computer.

I'm going to be a Freshman in high school (Woo!) this coming year and I am absolutely excited about it.

Uhmm...
I'm going to be using the money to first get my dream avatar finished, then in my random giveaway.

Uhhh...
I love staring at my profile, I hate rap music...

I love Anime. <33
And I look like the female L. ^-^

Missus Catastrophe

The gypsy Queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:44 am
hi! my name is Shannon. well, i was in the photography forms when i saw someone with this link. if i win, i plan to shar it with a few freinds and buy myself a pixie. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Hi, i'm Anonymous Penguin, but when i first came into gaia my username was Foodragon. As my name suggests, i like to stay anonymous and i really like penguins. i also like the #2, dragons, randomness, , domo, and gaia. if i got the money, i'd donate a good a lot to my friend who just got hacked and then use the rest for other stuf... i'm good in school, having gotten all a's forever, but i'm not sure how long that will last...
i waz first introduced to the mil a day giveaway in my friend sbuggy166's profile and continued to c it a lot of other places. domokun  

Some Erinyes

Hiraki_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:04 pm
Iz dont got much tos says... Hi my name is Kelsey.. But please call me by my avis name or i shall shoot.. JKJK anyway i had to ferrets that i raised from babies but had to get rite of -allergies- I like cookies, Location: Why do u wanna knoe stalker?
Birthplace: STALKER!
Favortie food: Cake...
Favorite Soda: Dr Pepper
Favorite Place(s): Austrilia and Sweden
My hero(s): Video game creators - im not kidding -
What i do in my spare time: Walk, talk, play gaia, and lots mores
So thats me now.. lets talk about yous  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:43 pm
Hey there! I'm Zebby. 20 years old and addicted to video games and being lazy lol I work customer service unfortunatly, but am going to college to become a vet tech so I wont be working my crappy job for the rest of my life. I have a fiance who I adore to death. I have a neice who is exactly 5 years yonger than me ( i got a neice for my fifth birthday!) lol We are more like sisters than aunt and neice. I guess thats why I tend to get along better with people in that same age range. I'm a metalhead, but my taste in music is very very wide. Lastly, if I ever won money I would most likly get what I feel I wanted first and help out the people who have helped me along the way.  

Xx_zebby_xX

Alphabear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:52 pm
Hey, im Bear, just got a chance to look around on this guild, and it is very impressive. Kudos to peasent for doing this!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games