Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:25 pm

well when women are harder to understand.

it makes the world a more fun place Xd.

When women are too easy to understand.

life sucks -_-
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:26 pm

pfft.

I haven't been trusting a gurl for a while now. My love life is this for now ::thumbs down::

Guys have it hard to find gurls too you know -_-!

KuraiGekkou

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:27 pm

Kurai speaks da truth..

And nope, no girlfriend.. for some reason, I can never get through like.. the first month of a relationship without going absolutely nuts.. yeah, maybe I should get to understanding them a bit more xp
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:28 pm

I'm not that hard to understand! Hyper, happy, loves to perform (act, sing, dance), I love anime, I'm lazy, I love the computer and I love video games!! heart There's not much more to me then that...

Well, not really... I know lots of guys in my class that have girlfriends! Some of them just asked a girl out and they said yes! XP

Silly boys.

Sincerely Sunshine

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:29 pm

Tchyea, it's like especially hard to find a nice girl you'd actually wanna go out with in these parts of England! gonk

Just moved here like 5 months ago.. have yet to find a single girl I would actually consider asking to be my girlfriend and whatnot.. girls here are just so.. unattractive.... not from looks, but when they open their mouths mostly. gonk
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:30 pm

Tsh tsh. But its harder to youknow.

mix together a guy and gurl. Thus making each other hard to understand. But tahts the spice of relationships XD.

Say a gurl said Maybe she will go out with you. OOoooOO mystery!

but if a gurl said no. well. no mystery there >_>;;

XD.

But yeah! i mean its all the fun! like! damn.. what am i going to get for the gurl on White day... what should i cook.

AM I CUTE!?

KuraiGekkou

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:30 pm

Makie-san
I'm not that hard to understand! Hyper, happy, loves to perform (act, sing, dance), I love anime, I'm lazy, I love the computer and I love video games!! heart There's not much more to me then that...

You're not a girl, you're just a cool guy with long hair. ^_^

3 cheers for Eurotrip!! surprised
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:32 pm

Don Killuminati
Makie-san

You're not a girl, you're just a cool guy with long hair. ^_^

3 cheers for Eurotrip!! surprised
If that's right... Then why do I have a chest? But the long hair part was right... My hair is all the way down to my waist!

Ohh! And I'm half british! XP

I dunno Kuri, just be confident and just make something that you like. Then if the girl likes it, you'll know it's meant to be! XDD

Sincerely Sunshine

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:32 pm

Sure Kurai, you have a point.. but I honestly think women can cut down on the whole mystery level just abit! gonk

And the whole hard-to-get thing.. there has to actually be moments when they make us think "maybe she does like me?" instead of loads of moments when you think "nah, she doesn't" gonk

I've had loads of situations where I'd flirt with a girl and whatnot, and get REJECTEED basically.. then like, after I moved away the girl would tell me she liked me, through like the net and stuff.. again I ask.. wassupwitdat?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:33 pm

pffttt.

YOu try toooo hard. Gurls like a modest kinda guy..

i think...

And.. yeah.

<_<.

woosh.

gurls.

are a mystery! period XD.

OH but i do know gurls don't like sweaty guys after DDR -_-

KuraiGekkou

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:34 pm

Makie-san
That's not right... Then why do I have a chest? But the long hair part was right... My hair is all the way down to my waist!

Ohh! And I'm half british! XP

I dunno Kuri, just be confident and just make something that you like. Then if the girl likes it, you'll know it's meant to be! XDD

Being half British is ok.. it's the full Brits that scary me with their dirty mouths and constant dirty sex talk in public. gonk
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:35 pm

I got rejected once, but then again he was a skeet... After that I found out two other guys liked me! The bad part is they're my friends, and they like me... It's awkward...

I just take chances, and what not... If you get rejected, try again!! XP

Sincerely Sunshine

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:36 pm

KuraiGekkou
pffttt.

YOu try toooo hard. Gurls like a modest kinda guy..

i think...

And.. yeah.

<_<.

woosh.

gurls.

are a mystery! period XD.

I am modest. gonk

Most of the time...... I think. o.o;

But yeah, it's like this last Brazilian girl that was living here in the UK (I'm Brazilian as well). We were good friends, I'd play around with her "flirting-like" sometimes, and she'd like, tell me to knock it off and stuff.

And then like-- frikkin.. then when she moved back to Brazil, she tells me she loves me through msn.. what the--? >_<;
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:37 pm

Makie-san
I got rejected once, but then again he was a skeet... After that I found out two other guys liked me! The bad part is they're my friends, and they like me... It's awkward...

I just take chances, and what not... If you get rejected, try again!! XP

I think the best couples are the ones formed from 2 good friends. 3nodding

Easy Isac

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:37 pm

KuraiGekkou

I know a guy that is the best in our province that doesn't look bad after he sweats. And he has loads of girls that like him, although he has a girlfriend already!

@Don: Okay... Too much information. Ick! Don't think I want to go to England now...
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games