Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13741 13742 13743 13744 13745 13746 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 am

MWUHAHAHAHA! My diobolial plan has come into fruition! All the worlds Tacos shall fall prey to my awesome hunger! After my sinister stomach is full, I shall DOMINATE THE WORD!!!
And theres not a soul to stop me!
>D
*plop* *drip*
Gah... Why am I screaming in a bat cave? >_>
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 am

J of The Wind
MWUHAHAHAHA! My diobolial plan has come into fruition! All the worlds Tacos shall fall prey to my awesome hunger! After my sinister stomach is full, I shall DOMINATE THE WORD!!!
>D
*plop* *drip*

I'm terrified by your text. And yu can't have my tacos. I already ate them.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
>D
*plop* *drip*

Thats my sinister Typo! Grammar Nazis will flock to correct my mistake, thus leaving the fast food establishments DEFENSELESS!!! All according to plan my good man... ALL according to plan. *diabolical hands*

Also those tacos were mere decoys that deploy various toxins. You have 24 hours o find the cure before the poison takes effect. *twiddles moustache*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 am

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
>D
*plop* *drip*

Thats my sinister Typo! Grammar Nazis will flock to correct my mistake, thus leaving the fast food establishments DEFENSELESS!!! All according to plan my good man... ALL according to plan. *diabolical hands*

Also those tacos were mere decoys hat deploy various toxins. You have 24 hours o find the cure before the poison takes effect. *twiddles moustache*

Good thing I've got a steel wall for an immune system. Food Poisoning's never gotten me yet. *Knocks on wood*

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
>D
*plop* *drip*

Also those tacos were mere decoys hat deploy various toxins. You have 24 hours o find the cure before the poison takes effect. *twiddles moustache*

Good thing I've got a steel wall for an immune system. Food Poisoning's never gotten me yet. *Knocks on wood*

Curses! Well, no matter. COME MY MINIONS! FEED ON HIS FLESH!
*plop*
Goddammit... stare
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 am

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
>D
*plop* *drip*

*plop*
Goddammit... stare

I think not! Go, Magnezone!

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
>D
*plop* *drip*

*plop*
Goddammit... stare

DAMMIT! I still dont sew why freaking Magneton got a new evolution form, but Farfetch'd Couldnt! HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM???
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:39 am

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind

*plop*
Goddammit... stare

DAMMIT! I still dont sew why freaking Magneton got a new evolution form, but Farfetch'd Couldnt! HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM???

Smogon Tiers
I am of the opinion that as Pokémon Red and Blue were about to be released, Farfetch'd accidentally spilled some ink on the suit of one of the most important Game Freak staff members. Since then, they have hated Farfetch'd and did everything they could to make this thing suck as much as possible on the battlefield. No base stat over 65, a gazillion better Normal/Flying-types, some interesting moves none of which can be employed to their full potential and limited ways of obtaining it ever since the beginning of the Pokémon games. The best thing that can be said about Farfetch'd is that it got a personal item (Stick) which makes it get random criticals. When you don't need them, usually.

In other words, yes. He's been forsaken and will never rise.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am

Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin

*plop*
Goddammit... stare

Smogon Tiers
I am of the opinion that as Pokémon Red and Blue were about to be released, Farfetch'd accidentally spilled some ink on the suit of one of the most important Game Freak staff members. Since then, they have hated Farfetch'd and did everything they could to make this thing suck as much as possible on the battlefield. No base stat over 65, a gazillion better Normal/Flying-types, some interesting moves none of which can be employed to their full potential and limited ways of obtaining it ever since the beginning of the Pokémon games. The best thing that can be said about Farfetch'd is that it got a personal item (Stick) which makes it get random criticals. When you don't need them, usually.

Wh-What? How can this be? ;-;

Also, damn. I make more typos than I intended to... ;;>_>
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 am

Llamas... are awesome.. eek

Toki no Yuushi

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 am

J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind

*plop*
Goddammit... stare

Smogon Tiers

Wh-What? How can this be? ;-;

Also, damn. I make more typos than I intended to... ;;>_>

Such is life. It's right down there with not fully evolved 'mons. In its defense, it's the only one with a base stat total of 352.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 am

Randomly useless fun fact: Including shinys, there are exactly 8,589,934,592 different variations of Spinda.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 am

Morning Cult!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 am

*Evil eyebrows*

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Delta Machine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 am

MORNIN'
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13741 13742 13743 13744 13745 13746 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games