Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:13 am

Cobalt
Wow. That's... quite yellow. And Tsynni, that's the only av I've seen that successfully pulls off that particular hairstyle - I usually think it's ugly, but for you, it works. :3
She(He?) kind of looks like Negi from Negima...and he's really just a cutie-pie.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:25 am

Hello, Tsynni! I hope you have a fun time here at the RPR!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tsynni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:25 am

Cobalt
Wow. That's... quite yellow. And Tsynni, that's the only av I've seen that successfully pulls off that particular hairstyle - I usually think it's ugly, but for you, it works. :3

Wow. whee Thanks!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:14 pm

Priestess of Rhiannon
Cobalt
She(He?) kind of looks like Negi from Negima...and he's really just a cutie-pie.

Mahou sensei Negima?^_^I love that manga-has the first 100+ chapters<.<-

I have the cards for them each too!^_^

Micaelae

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:53 pm

*shakes head* They makes cards for everything...

Attorneys, hold on to your degrees! Coming soon to a store near you: "Prosecutor: the Hearing" the Official Card Game! There are starter decks full of basic evidence cards, witness dice, and one special holographic "Maximum Sentence" figurine! Also, there are booster packs that contain 8 cards, one of which is always a motive/intent and or jury upgrade! There will be follow-up series releases of cards as the show progresses! Be ready, "Supreme Court", "Conservative Judge", "Unruly Plaintiff", "Plea Bargain", and "Criminal Organization" series coming soon.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:44 pm

ShadowPhoenix88
Teh Mello...is Yellow...

Whoa...

Must needs join Vampires...

P.S. Welcome to the cult, my new children.

Oh lordy why am I up so late...

Holly s**t ...
I am as blind as a bat.
and it tells me how long i've been away.

HOLLY s**t PIEE!!!
smile smile smile
I havent seen you in like AGES>

HYPN0TiK

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:25 pm

Yoder

Attorneys, hold on to your degrees! Coming soon to a store near you: "Prosecutor: the Hearing" the Official Card Game! There are starter decks full of basic evidence cards, witness dice, and one special holographic "Maximum Sentence" figurine! Also, there are booster packs that contain 8 cards, one of which is always a motive/intent and or jury upgrade! There will be follow-up series releases of cards as the show progresses! Be ready, "Supreme Court", "Conservative Judge", "Unruly Plaintiff", "Plea Bargain", and "Criminal Organization" series coming soon.

*rofl*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:35 pm

Yoder

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
rofl rofl rofl

HYPN0TiK

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:41 pm

He came back just recently, Sporky-chan. Within the last month, I would say.

I had to do it. I was just too tempted to not. Well, it was fun and I am glad some people got a laugh out of it!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:41 pm

Yoder

I had to do it. I was just too tempted to not. Well, it was fun and I am glad some people got a laugh out of it!

Ah okay okay.
I do'nt feel THAT out of date.

HYPN0TiK

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:28 pm

HYPN0TiK
Yoder

Ah okay okay.
I do'nt feel THAT out of date.

*SUPERGLOMPAGE OF TEH FLUFFEH SPORK!*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:51 pm

*Points at new Sig* XD Panpear came up with the first bit, isn't it brill? ^ ^ Mello named me Night Bunny, and the picture is my real bunny. Isn't he cute? *Grins*

Pansa

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:59 pm

Pansa
*Points at new Sig* XD Panpear came up with the first bit, isn't it brill? ^ ^ Mello named me Night Bunny, and the picture is my real bunny. Isn't he cute? *Grins*

*SUPERGLOMPS PANSA TEH NIGHT BUNNY!*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:11 am

*gluggles Night Bunny* Now, if I take my Dark Lawyer Girl card and equip it with the Medical Malpractice upgrade, I'll be unbeatable!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:42 am

see and my friends wanted to make std trading cards..can you picture it? "i'll give you my first edition gonarhea if you give me the holographic HIV!" sick isnt it?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games