Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Namane had recovered from her emotion overload. Something like that hadn’t happened since she had learned to control her dragon abilities. She hoped it wouldn’t happen again anytime soon. Slowly, she let people’s auras back in one by one. If she let them all back in at once it would be too much at one time.
Namane never thought about it like this before but when she shut them all out she felt empty inside. She breathed in deeply as the last one eased in.
"There are advantages and disadvantages. One is I am not able to bleed to death. Even without a heart, my head could be severed and I could continue to live. " He smirked slightly, brushing some of his hair out of the way. “Would you really wish to continue living if you were only a head though?” She mumbled her thoughts out not really directing the question to him.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:55 pm

"I caught that last bit," He said playfully, wagging his index finger at her. He inhaled slowly, "If that were to happen, though I have taught my wife Tsshyeiah how to use the proper utensils and the correct procedure..." He felt very confident at this moment, realizing how powerful and nearly immortal he was.

[[ LAWL HORRIBLE AGAIN]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:23 pm

((Sorry, I kinda died. Well, there isn't much for me to do on this rp cuz I havn't been reading. Plus, there is over 2,000 posts. xD I'll try and get back into it somehow. So here is my intro: ))

Shizue sat on her bed, thinking. She crossed her legs into an Indian style and rested her elbows on the inside of her knees. She was currently wearing some black shorts and a small red tank top. She hadn't felt like getting out of bed, and had slept in most of her day. She looked down at her hands. Damnit. Your such a monster. You should've just let Klara have Ben. I mean... your not really the girl who is loved by someone. "I'm mostly just the girl who is the best friend. It's been that way for a long time..." she trailled off. And it will stay that way.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:18 pm

[[hiya guys, I won't be able to post anything till monday or tuesday. Later~]]

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:43 am

Bou sniffed and held onto Kyoiya.
"Don't leave me again...Please Kyoiya..." She asked, whispering into his ear.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 am

[...Lmao he already said he wouldn't.]

"Bou.. I said I wouldn't leave you. Not ever again. I love you too much to do that again. You understand tht don't you?" Kyoiya asked, opening and walking inside.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:59 pm

((Aww, that was cute. ^_^))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 pm

[HAha Here I go Nikki. It's only because I love you. Otherwise, I'd be to lazy to. smile ]

Ben looked at Klara. She was staring out the window at the drfting snow. It recently had started snowing. It was odd, it not being the right time of year. It usually didn't snow in May.
Ben looked back to Nubo, lying next to him, sleeping peacefully on the bed. Ben thought of things he needed to do. Various things came to mind, though there was still something really bothering him. He sudden;y thought of it, who.
Shizue.. She's seemed really depressed about what happened the other day... I should go talk to her. And I need to eat.. soon. I'll just ask Klara to watch Nubo while I'm gone. She seems preoccupied in mind.. I think it'll be fine. Ben thought.
Silently, but quickly, Ben walked across the room. He wrapped his arms around Klara's waist, resting his head on her shoulder. She was startled, jumping slightly. "Sorry." Ben said, kissing her cheek. His fangs playfully grazed her neck. He could smell Klara's blood pulsing through her veins. The smell of her blood lingered in his mouth. He ignored the so-close to happening thought.
"Klara, honey, I need to go eat. I'll be back in a little while. You won't mind keeping an eye on Nubo would you?" [Sorry Haru.. but your like absent..] Klara shrugged, and nodded. "Okay. Thank you." Ben said, kissing her neck. "I'll be back soon, I promise."
Ben softly slipped away from Klara, and in a short second, was out the door.

First I'll talk to Shizue.. Ben thought. He walked down the hall and around the corner to the stairs. Shizue's room was on the fourth floor, right?
Ben swiftly ascended the stair cases. He walked down the familiar hallway to Shizue's room. There wasn't anything special about the place of it, though he still remembered.
Ben stepped up to her door and kncked lightly on the wood.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:50 pm

((Thank you, love you. ^_^ heart ))

Shizue looked up. She squinted at the door and slid her legs off the side of the bed. She looked down at herself, but didn't care. She thrusted herself up, being weak from not moving much. She carried herself over to the door and set her hands gently on it's frame. She reached her face up to the little hole. She dropped to her heels instantly. Ben! her mind cheered. She unlocked the knob, twisting it too fast, and spun her wrist, pulling open the door. She stepped aside and smiled then jumped, wrapping her arms around his neck in a death lock. She was dangling off the ground now. Why is he so tall? she giggled, being happy for once in many days. She didn't want to let go.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:05 pm

Ben smiled. Hugging her back, he tightly held her. "Hey shizue. I've been wondering if you where okay. Ever since the.. fight? We had.." Ben said, trailing off. "Anyway. I was worried about you. I didn't like knowing I hurt you. Because I still care if you're okay or not, Shizue." Ben said.
He stepped, still holding her, into the room.
[Sorry, I know it sucked. I have like writer's block or something. Lol]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:20 pm

"Well, I was torn up, to be truthful. I thought you were never going to speak to me again. You were smart, taking Klara out of there. I might have devoured her." she said. Her normal blue eyes had been gone for a long time. She had eaten once, and that was after she had almost torn Ben apart. She clung to him "I'm so glad you came to see me" she smiled. A thought hit her and she puleld her head back and looked up at him. She tipped his face down using her left hand and ran her thumb over his lip. "How hard did I hit you?" she asked quietly, she sounded sad. Her eyes softened.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Ben shrugged, trying to recall it.

"Pretty hard actually. It kept breaking over and over, and bleeding after it had healed. It didn't hurt much though.. since I don't really feel much physical pain." Ben paused to think.
"I wasn't really mad at you, and I'm still not, I understand. I was just worried about you and Klara getting hurt, so I left. I'm sorry about that whole thing. I actually started it.. if you think about it." Ben said. He ignored her flirting, her touching his lip.
He walked across the room, half dragging her and sat on the bed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:02 pm

She winced "I'd be pissed if some b***h smacked me that hard and split my lip open..." she sighed and smiled, then it faded. "Emotional pain hurts more." she said softly. She sat next to him, getting close. "It's okay, I shouldn't have acted that way anyway."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Ben smiled. "You're not a b***h Shizue. Trust me. I had a girl friend when I was.. 16. Now she was a b***h. That's what got her killed.." Ben realized how bad that made him sound. "By some other people.." HE added.
He laughed. "I didn't like her much anyway. And yeah, emotional pain sucks. It never really goes away." He said the last sentence came out strangled. "Gah.. I suck at handling emotion pain. Just look." Ben said, lietting go of her. He pushed his sleeves back past his elbows.

Scars. Pink scars covered both of Ben's forearms. Some were small. Others were huge.
Some were still healing.. more recent.

He shrugged. "See what I mean?" He laughed lightly at himself. "But.. I've promised someone now, never to cut myself again."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:30 pm

She smiled dryly and looked down at his scars. She wondered what could've made him so upset...

She held his arm up with her hands and eyed them all slowly. Jeez Ben... I thought I had it rough. She bent her face down closer, looking at the biggest cut. "Mmmm" she mumbled and pressed her lips against it softly, then pulled her face away. She looked up at him, her blood red gaze stared at him.

"You promised Klara. Right?" she asked bitterly.
She swung her leg over his lap and sat on him, almost crushed against him, but she left breathing room. She still held onto his arm. Does he really love her?
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games