Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:29 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Huntur
((that wasnt cheating))

((I believe the OUTCOME has to be 6. Also...wrong generation of numbers.))

its outcome GREATER than 6 I think. but idk, it would be horrible if I died, so just go along with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 pm
((Huntur, it has to be from 1-10, and 6 and below means you live.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 pm
The yonbi noticed that someone was trying to stop him but continued to breath it out but now it started to pulse the poison through the soil too.

The orion clone guarding the yonbi laughed and said "You are simply moving the poison but you will tire soon and when you do the poison will flow back in"
Then it charged into the shadow clone ready to swipe at it with its legs.

The clone of Jack looked over at the clone of Zeramaru then said. "Turn into the yonbi now"

The clone obeyed and it slowly turned into the yonbi but for now it only had 1/4 of the yonbi's power so what it did was to use Souzou Dokubutsu (Poison Creation) to create more poison.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
havockboy
((if you guys remebered the first time i poisoned konoha then this will be worse. touche but who gives a damn i only did not bother to read yours cause you did not read mine!))

The yonbi concetrated and opened its mouth "dokuyaku myakuhaku (poison pulse)" it said in a deep voice and then all of the poisons that zeramaru ingested over the years left to ferment set and concetrate in leathality started to pulse out of the yonbi's mouth and into the village.

The clones saw this and retured back towards the yonbi.

"In a matter of minutes (30 minuets) the yonbi would cloud the entire village" jack said as he prepared for a counter attack and so did the others.

((*Cough* *Cough* STEREOTYPED AGAIN! *Cough* *Cough*))

((oh you did it now there will be 2 yonbis now!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
iHuntur generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:36 pm
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Lenon appeared in a flash of lightning. He quickly pulled out a seal and bit his index finger, making four intricate seals. He made a symbol and the four seals flew to their locations, making a square around the village. He flashed another set of handseals, making a barrier appear to keep out the poison. It would block the poison in the soil as well, although it wouldn't allow people to grow food. Lenon then made a secondary shield appear, a swirling vortex of water that would swat away anything trying to get in.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Huntur
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

((FAIL!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:38 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Huntur
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

((FAIL!))
Anbu.......(STOP MAKING THINGS WORSE......)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Huntur
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

((FAIL!))
Anbu.......(STOP MAKING THINGS WORSE......)

((That does seem like a good idea for me...ok, thats the end of my endless spam.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:40 pm
I died, no. All my work, the Chuunin Exams, gone. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!!! PLEASE JUST LET ME LIVE AND KEEP THE CURSE MARK!!!! PLEASE HAVE A HEART  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 pm
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 pm
(( oh i aint even close to 1/4 of what i am about to do. Here we go again eh! I love the idea. You do know i said the yonbi charged into the village meaning past those gates look 1 page ago dont bother editing that ill get pissed even more and i will pull the 8tails into the fight))

The yonbi gave a smirk which the clones understood completely as it focused all the poison into it's mouth.
"useful if we were outside the village" The clone of jack said smirking too but then noticed that some of the poison was outside the barrier.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm
((Dammit! Then why post at the gates? Just completely ignore that, then. I was never here... ninja Why was I helping them again? ...Oh, the demon. Forgot, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm
((to clarify you guys have 48 minuets my my watch to stop me i posted at the gates cause i was passed the gates that i destroied again but not into the village propper cause there is no plaza like thing here ... dude use the (()) when OOC and you are asking me to have a heart...right....))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games