Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am
KoTari looked at her. Did he what?!
"I don't know," KoTari said. He never held any feeling towards people other than Dragonkin. Maybe Kir changed that, Kir and Kieran.
Kieran. There's a name he has heard more than once. The studious Dragonkin fell in love with a human two hundred and fifty years ago. It killed him.
"I don't know," He said again. He looked saddened, then glanced out the window again to hide it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 pm
"Oh..." Makira turned away a bit saddened herself. She laid down on the bed and faced the wall. She wasn't really used to sleeping. She normally watched over the dark streets at night. But she was too tired to do that.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:16 am
KoTari leaned in his chair and closed his eyes. Soon he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am
Makira woke up, not remembering when she fell asleep last night. She saw KoTari asleep. She stood up and slowly and quietly walked over to him. She looked at his face very closely, observing every detail as he slept.

[[kotari should wake up a bit freaked out. lol. there's a girl watching him sleep. XD]]  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:30 am
(The worst that will happen is that he would be a little perturbed. Also, sunlight? In the city of Perpetual Darkness?)

KoTari stirred and soon woke up. The first thing he saw was the face of someone he didn't bother remember from last night. He hoped that whoever he was with decided to leave, "What are you doing here?" He asked in curious honesty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 am
[[Waah! >.
"Silly, you rented me this room, remember?"
Makira smiled. It was a full fledged smile. Her voice was still cold, but it had a hint of happiness in it. "How did you sleep, KoTari?" She asked concerningly.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:40 am
"I slept normally thank you," KoTari said. He started remembering the events that led to this. So this one was Mistress was it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 am
[[O.O!* I came up with the perfect storyline to what just happened back in the Mansion!! ^.^ Yay!!]]

"I'm sorry about my ignorance to you yesterday. The ghoul that haunted my house fed on my emotions." Makira explained. Her tone was rough and cold, but it wasn't as dark and gloomy as before. She was also smiling again. "Should we get breakfast?" She asked.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 am
KoTari didn't really care about what was going on in that mansion as long as he wasn't in it. This girl explaining herself wasn't helping either. He actually didn't see much of a difference between her now and then, "Alright. Come on," He said to breakfast and stood up. He took his cloak and pulled it on quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 am
She grabbed on to his arm just as she did yesterday and followed him. "That was the reason for why I couldn't show any emotions around you... Even though I really liked you." She said, then looked away as she blushed a little.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 am
KoTari scratched the back of his head. This relationship couldn't work in his eyes anyway. Well, if she ever got to see what he really looked like then she would change her mind pretty quick. However he wanted to avoid being banished from this town for another two hundred years.
He walked out of the inn with Makira. He looked around for a place where they could get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am
Makira staid by his side, helping him look for a restaurant.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 am
KoTari eventually found a place that offered a breakfast menu. He walked in and sat down, taking up a menu and reading it silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 am
Makira sat down across the table from him and looked at the menu.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 pm
KoTari put the menu down after a moment, "I know what I want. What about you?" He asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games