Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm
"C-Can I go for a few minutes? I need to think..." Rue said, his voice shaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm
"Yes," Adele said. She needed a few minutes to herself anyways. It was better that she didn't have to order him to go; she hated doing that.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 pm
Rue got up and made a hasty retreat. He went to the park they were in before and sat down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm
Adele got up and went to her things. She found a different dress and decided to change. She changed quickly and then sat down on the bed, brushing her hair absently. All her weapons lay with her other things on the floor.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm
Rue buried his head in his hands. He could feel himself trembling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Adele curled up on the bed. She was shaking too, but kept trying to brush her hair.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm
After a while he heard a commotion in the town. He looked over.
There was a group of what seemed like hunters. They looked pretty dangerous. They were going from building to building looking for something. Rue got up and went to check it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm
Adele hadn't heard anything yet. She kind of seemed to be in her own world.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm
Before Rue could get to them, they had entered the inn. They went and threatened the innkeeper for info. Minutes later, they were next to Adele's room.
Rue was still walking to the inn, walking a little faster now.
Quickly, the men beat down the door to Adele's room and they tried to restrain her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm
"What the hell?!" Adele demanded. She struggled and tried to punch them while trying to move to her weapons. She knew she was awful at hand to hand combat. "What do you punks want?!"  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 pm
"We're here for the bounty," One of them said with a snicker.
"We hear you have a rare dragon. We want it," Another one said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm
Adele laughed coldly. "If I had such a rare dragon, don't you think I'd guard it better?" she asked, her voice bitingly sharp. "I'd certainly never let the likes of you within ten miles of it. And didn't your mothers ever teach you it's rude to enter a woman's room without permission?" She laughed again, just as coldly. "Pathetic attempt, really."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:12 pm
"Oh we know you have it," One of them sneered, "And we'll get what we want," He took out his blade and pressed it against her neck, "Now where is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm
"I don't have a dragon," Adele lied smoothly. "I'm really more of a horse person." She giggled a little when the man threatened her. "Oh, I wouldn't be doing that, were I you..."  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 pm
Rue was blocked by some men at the door, "Hey! Let me in!" Rue demanded.
"Sorry, go somewhere else," one of the men said. They looked at each other and laughed.
Rue then punched them in the face before they could counter him. He jumped over their unconscious bodies and ran for the stairs, only to find the group more prepared for him.

The man pressed the blade enough that blood trickled down her neck, "Where is it?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games