Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 pm
"Should we capture them?" The elf asked, looking around desperately for somewhere to hide. She ended up crawling up the wall to press herself against the ceiling and wall, hoping the woman wouldn't look up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 am
Nikoli considers it. He sends her, telepathically.  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 am
A woman with long red hair was walking along. She had no reason to look upwards, hence the reason why she didn't. She was actually looking down; at a clipboard in her hand. She wore a gold nametag on her white labcoat that said 'Mrs. Stephanie Hunter'.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 am
Aislin watched the woman walk under, waiting for Nikoli's opinion since she couldn't communicate with him by her thoughts. Her arms were starting to scream.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 am

Nikoli crabwalks ((I use this word a lot- It's a crouched walk, very quiet and low)) after the woman. He draws one of his blades and readies himself- not to kill, but to capture.

He asks

((I need you to let me know if she has a light or dark soul, and how much.))

+Give me a minute, kiddo. I'll get back to you on that.+  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 am
She was one of the many people taken over by the infection, meaning bodily contact would cause her to infect others. There was no life in her eyes but she seemed natural and life like. Mumbling something about antigens, she kept walking along. She was absorbed in whatever it was in her clipboard.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 am
It took Aislin a very long time to crawl down the wall, silently. She found a space behind a fallen wall and waited for Nikoli. Waiting was always the hardest part about being a mission like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:41 pm
When the woman passes a wall, Nikoli leaps into the shadow, shadow-jumping through it to another right before her. He comes out, swinging his blade up to her throat, stopping mere centimeters from contact.
"Make a sound and you're dead. Nod if you understand." He says, narrowing his eyes at her.  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 am
The redhead slowly nodded, looking at him in surprise and anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm
"I am going to ask you some questions and you're going to give me answers. You don't, you're dead, and I'll find someone else. Play nice and you might live through this." He says, darkly.
"First question: What do you do here?"  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 am
The woman's lifeless eyes looked at him. Couldn't he figure it out by her clothing that she's a scientist? Not many wears a long white labcoat just for decoration.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 am
Nikoli was, of course, well aware that she was a scientist. The question served two purposes: First, there were many kinds of scientist. He wanted to know what kind of work she did here. Second, control questions are an important part of interrogations, in finding out if someone was lying.
"Don't be an idiot. What kind of work do you do here? R&D? Genetics? Weapons egineering?"  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:16 am
The girl, named Stephanie if her nametag was any indication, looked at Nikoli with vague confusion, "Crystallis department," She said it like even that should have been obvious. However her specialty wasn't actually on the nametag either, nor was there anything else that could suggest so. Only her clipboard, which had the profile of an experiment that was next to be crystallized. That very clipboard she hugged a little to her abdomen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:39 am
Nikoli pays more attention to her physicality than her response. He glances at the clipboard and holds out his left hand. "Hand it over."  

Archangel486

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 am
"Don't you know this is confidential information about one of our patients?" Stephanie said coolly, not yielding the clipboard to him, "You wouldn't want your own private life exposed like this would you?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games