Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Kazuma smiled "Currently I am in the process of becoming a Sannin, and mastering my demon and many other things" he said and smiled at his old teacher he seemed fine except for his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm
Hero nodded "Just stay out of the five winged angels path. I can't see oroami anymore cause of my angel with make me attack him on sight."  

Jelloish Pudding

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 pm
Yun bows at Hero.

"Alright, but you be careful too, sensei. We need you back at the mist incase akatsuki ever comes. But its not like we can't put up a fight ourselves."

Yun laughs as he forms his handsigns. He then transforms into a lightning bolt and disapears.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Kazuma smiles "Im not sure that the five-wings is powerful, by the way the person that messed me up was the one-winged angel, evidentally he has some attribute to medical jutsu" he said and smiled.  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded at Hero, "Of course, but we have to go to the hospital first. Most of my supplies are there, and I will definitely need them for something like this." She looked over at Kazuma. "Here, you wanted this, didn't you?" She handed him a scroll, and something wrapped in paper. "Good luck." She told him.

((u know what the paper thing is, and i don't want to have random ninja breaking in to steal it now, so i'm not gonna say what it is))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Hero nodded and picked up his arm "Of course I will be waiting there for you" with that hero left the office  

Jelloish Pudding

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:17 pm
Kazuma smiled at Reiko "Thank you Reiko im very happy that you trust me this much, Hero-sempai ill see you another time, maybe we can train together sometime" he said and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko smiled at Kazuma, and headed out to the hospital.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Auron arrived at the Hokage's office and peeked inside the door. No one was there. Auron simply shrugged and exited the building, planning on to visit her later, for he had an important question. However such a question he had planned to ask her could wait until she got back, so he nonchantly exited the building, hoping to find someone who could train him for the upcoming chunin exams.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Flame walked to the door with Aki. He had hoped that the Hokage would be there to give a bit of one on one training in katon with Aki. Speaking for the first time near Aki, Flame's voice was deep and monotonic. "We'll have to wait for a little bit. I might be able to pick up on the trail of the hokage." He said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm
Flame sniffed the air, picking out the most predominent scent in the air. "If I am correct, the Hokage is that way." Flame said as he started running to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru entered the office of the hokage and looked around. Seeing it was empty he decided to sit in a chair and relax.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 am
tiger walked to the kages door and walked he noticed Zeramaru sitting down and then asked him "are you the kage here sir"he said out of confusion  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Zephyer came running through the door. Out of breath he said" Quick! come to the sand village! the shukaku is out of control and we need help Please come." He turned around and headed through the door breaking out into a sprint.  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:33 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru's heart sank hearing Tiger's words. He quickly remembered his short imprisonment in konoha and how only Reiko actually bothered to be kind to him

"S-she is elsewhere, the hokage." Zeramaru said to Tiger in a quite sorrowful tone.

As Zeramaru tried to cool his mind he heard a sentence that he hated to hear and a name he hated as well. He never wanted to go back to sunagakure and now he heard about the shukaku.

For a moment Zeramaru was about to get angry but he just remembered now that the shukaku host he knew has been long gone.

Zeramaru started to walk out of the office he needed to wait at the gates for his family.

((Ooooh bad thing to say to Zeramaru... both you deathstarlink97 and Zephyer ...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff