Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Tenshi smiled as she reacted as well as responded to what he had said, "Your right because I'm not complaining infact I'm rather talented at it myself", he stated, before she had a chance to say or do anything he stole a kiss from her placing his lips to hers then pulling back.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 pm

"I still love you too sis." Marcove said as memories flooded his mind. They materialize in tears remembering he had been away so long. "I'm sorry about leaving you Alyss. You too Kendal."

~~~

"I guess so Riko. I"ll be right back, okay?" Kessaris places a fast smooch on her cheek before running off to his father. He walks up to him, slowing down a bit, and asks,"Marcove? Can-can I speak you?"

Marcove looks down and smiles before kneeling. "Sure. Anything you want, son."

Kessaris emotions are reinforced when Marcove called him son. He smiles assuredly and says,"In private. Alone please. Away from all of these people."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 am

Morganna smiled brightly after the kiss. "I would have to agree with that," she said to Tenshi. She rested her head on his shoulder, sighing contently.

Samara chuckled a bit when she saw the interaction between Morganna and her son. She was not about to interfere, though, because Tenshi looked happier than he had in a long time. "Looks like love is in the air," she chuckled softly to Nephilis, moving her eyes from the children to Kendal and Alyss and back.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 am

Lunia looked at Samra and then sighed with sadness. ~If only i knew what love felt like...~ She said to herself, wondering if she would ever find love in her life, looking at Tenshi and Morganna she could feel a connection between them that she only had with her father, feeling a small tear come down her cheek she slowly but surely faded into a deep sleep in her Uncle Nephilis's arms, trying to get away from all the pain and sadness she had been feelind for the past few days since finding out about her parents death.

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 pm

"So it would seem." Nephilis replied. "Let's just hope they don't grow up too fast." He jumps from the railing retriving the jar of sand that Tezukya was holding and smiled as he turned it about. "I have something that will help Tenshi greatly in his training. Tenshi! Come here for a second!"

~~~

Marcove and Kessaris break away from the rest of the crew in isolation. "I'm sorry for not being there most of your life already, but there were-DAD!!" Kessaris's arms are wrapped around his waist and he is locked in place. "I dreamed about you! I heard about you! You're finally home!!! But why? Why did you leave us? Keliah and Alastor and the Guildmaster....I can't do this alone!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Keliah emerged from the psychic portal to see Marcove and Kessaris. She looked at Marcove and then Kessaris. How Kessaris was being a ******** baby and a kiss a** to his father. "Aww...how cute" she said interupting their moment.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Tenshi heard Nephilis calling out his name as he was now embracing Morganna. "Alright." He replied as he then looked down at Morganna since he was kinda taller than she was, "Morganna Nephy_Chan wants to speak to me, I just hope it isn't about this", he said in a sorta humerious tone of voice. He waited before she lifted off of him to stand on her own before he would walk off to go talk to him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Marcove looked over to Keliah and winced. "That is my daughter right?" He looks down to Kessaris questioningly. "I see what you meaned. But I know what's going on here."

"You do! Can you fix it? I want my sister back...sorta." Kessaris steps back and turns his attention to her. "What do you want Serenity?"

"Thought so...great. At least Kirasek did his job..."

~~~

"Hey. Tenshi. If you agree, I have something to help you with your training." Nephilis retrives a glass of water from the nearest kitchen and mixes it with what seemed to be a few grains of sand. "It's as easy as drinking this."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Morganna nodded and smiled. "Alright, well don't let him hog you too long," she said, releasing Tenshi reluctantly. She let him go so he could talk with Nephilis. She walked over and sat with Lunia and Samara, still beaming.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Keliah looked at Marcove. "Aww its the absent father, trying to comfort his b*****d ******** off Marcove." she said. She looked at Kessaris. "Yes...you can stop this whole little surch...you may not have seen what I did to Tenshu, but if I was able to take out Nephilis, then taking out anyone else wont be a problem. So go back to Shale and give up this hunt...." she redirects her attentino to Marcove. "...and you, dont try helping our I'll see that I have your head as a trophy on my vanity table" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:11 pm

"Nephilis isn't stronger than me or Kessaris." Marcove said as he remained poised in defense. "You may be, but then again, you're my daughter as well. And what Serenity has done, we can fix. Just....just come to me. Please Keliah. There are things you need to know about what's going on."

"Not going te help a damn thing, Marcove." Kirasek impeded. "We've tried the sweet talk, but in response, she just asks for an a** kicking."

"Well jeez Kirasek. I guess you were the right one to send...have you hit her?"

"No."

"And don't either!" Marcove yells angrily.

"My job is to protect you, sir. And if I have to hit her...then-No! It's an order! Listen Keliah, just come here and I'll fix this for you. Please!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Tenshi looked up at Nephilis was he spoke to him, he was rather excited that he was going to help him train but when he saw the jar and the water he was kinda confused, but if it would help his training he would do it. "How is this gonna help my training?" He questioned taking the glass in his hand, waiting for an answer he studied the glass and once he got his answer he would drink the glass of water, once he did he felt something strange going on within him, it was like something was altering within but before he could question this he felt drowsy and fell forward onto Nephilis.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Nephilis caught Tenshi and smiled as he looked at Samara. "Us one, them zero. Ha!" He brings him over to the railing that Samara sat upon and his smile became a gleam. "In due time now. We'll have a weapon far stronger than anything they have. And when Kessaris comes around, we'll have two."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Samara gasped when she saw Tenshi collapse. "Neph! What did you give him?" she asked worriedly. As he brought her son over, she held him tight, brushing his hair from his face.

Morganna hopped down and knelt next to Tenshi, holding his hand. She looked up at Nephilis, hoping for a satisfactory answer.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Keliah looked at him while scouling. "It's not that simple Marcove,stop trying to be a ******** god,that's what you're trying to be, even when you were on earth you did" she said as she shot a piercing light towards Marcove.

Jean was nearby looking down on Keliah and smirking at what she had done to Marcove. She was going to reveal herself shortly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games