Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 pm
||ok ^^||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan combed his fingers through her tangled mess of black hair. He looked over at the clock too. "Think we can get ready in like an hour? I don't want to move." He smiled. She had told him she loved him.
God, he loved to hear that. Ravins voice sounded as if it chimed everytime she spoke.

||major suckage.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin snuggled further into Dylan's embrace. He smiled at something. She didn't know what, but she smiled as well. "That's right," thought Ravin out loud. "I still need to do your makeup. Well, it'll only take a minute. Literally. I'm fast."

She leaned up to press her soft lips to his and nearly groaned. His lips were swollen from so much kissing, making them mesh easily against hers. God, they were so perfect. Ravin moaned softly and pulled away to stroke his cheeks. "I'm remembering what you said earlier about I being your princess," she murmured thoughtfully. "I've never believed in that kind of stuff. I've always been realistic, but...I think I understand it a little now.

"You are my prince."

||perfectly alright, sam ^^||  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan kissed her back as hard as he could. His lips were pretty swollen. Damn, that was a new feeling. He had never managed to kiss someone so much that that happened. "Thats good. Because you're only going to have a minute, I'm not letting you up." He squeezed her and chuckled softly.

He must be head over heels for this girl if he's allowing her to put makeup on him. The last time he wore makeup was to dress up as a chick and walk through the mall with Lance, his best friend. s**t, he needed to text him or something eventually.
Ravin stroked his burning cheeks and spoke to him. She was talking about earlier when he had called her his princess. And she had called him her prince. "I'm glad you understand now. I've always wanted to find that girl that I could spoil half to death." Dylan kissed her forehead. "But you are so stubborn. You make it difficult."

||i hate doing that though =/.||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 pm
|| Actually I have always wondered why your lips get so swollen when you kiss a lot... *ponders* ||
|| Oh yeah and I'm stalking for now XD ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 pm
||ive never been kissed. wouldnt know. lol||
||aha, Evo mentioned something about Airi talking to Armand. and im still curious as to how David is going to die. How will Hunter know? lol||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 pm
||Actually, it's because you're using your lips too much. That's why they're swollen xD||

Ravin Black

Ravin moaned softly. His lips mashed against hers pleasantly. She sunk onto the bed, pulling Dylan on top of her. She was completely and utterly melted by him every time they kissed. Dylan gave her a squeeze around the waist and chuckled close to her skin. "You can pin me any day," she flirted softly, stroking soem black hair out of his eyes.

He kissed her forehead as he replied to her. "But you are so stubborn. You make it difficult."
Ravin rolled her eyes playfully and nuzzled against Dylan's cheek. "We've been over this... Well...maybe you could spoil me just a little...," she hinted. She blushed in pleasure, remembering him calling her his princess. That was probably the best thing ever. "I mean...you know..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan stradled over Ravin. He pinned her arms above her head and grinned down at her. "Thats good. I plan on doing it regularly." He kissed her nose and down to her neck before looking down at her as she rolled her eyes. "No, not a little." He whispered. "I want to spoil you like crazy." He kissed her blushing cheek. He loved that he did that to her. "You're my princess and you shall be treated as one."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:18 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin groaned softly. Dylan pinned her arms above her head and kissed her nose and down her neck. She wriggled in pleasure. It felt so good to be kissed by him. "Good," she cooed in his ear. "I love it when you do it."

Ravin gulped in a breath and blushed. He leaned down to kiss her burning cheek. She blushed harder, literally melting underneath him. "Dylan...," protested Ravin, though her tone was one of sincere love and delight. "God, you are ridiculous. I love you. You are the sweetest."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled down at her as she groaned. "Thats good, because its not going to end." He chuckled again.
He smirked as she started to protest, then ducked his head lower to kiss down her neck and over her chest. "I love you too, my princess." He rolled off of her, releasing her wrists. He pulled her head to his chest and stroked her hair lightly.
Dylan sighed, peeking at the clock. He so did not want to move. "Whos setting up this last minute dance anyway?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 am
Ravin Black

Ravin raked her fingers softly down Dylan's chest. Her cheeks burned at his soft words. She cooed into his warm skin and smiled goofily. Her chest and neck still tingled from where he had kissed her. Dylan ran his hands through her hair. She leaned her head into his touch.

"The vampires," she murmured, becoming drowsy from Dylan's touch. She laid her head against his chest as she lay by his side. "It's the fastest way to fix things up."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Mhm, I see." Dylan smirked at her and continued to lazily run his fingers through her hair. "And don't you count as a vampire anymore lovely?" He kissed her head softly.
Dylan traced his fingers down her cheek, neck and over her chest.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:18 am
Ravin Black

Ravin chuckled. "Oh I count as a vampire," she cooed into his ear. "It's just that I'm too busy at the moment to join them."

For emphasis, Ravin drifted her hands all over his body. She could hear the clock practically ticking away in her ear. Ravin licked her lips and gasped in delight as his fingers traced over her skin.

"Dylan," she breathed. Her hungry was spiking. Her throat throbbed with increased want for his blood and his body. Each touch was magnified by the hundreds. Ravin flipped him over and pinned him beneath her. "I...I don't mean to be suggestive, but you are tempting me beyond belief." She leaned down to his face. "I am hungry right at this moment. For blood. I am getting hungrier as time ticks by. Your little touches are making me ravenous."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Oh really? Aren't they going to be angry though?" Dylan smirked, like he cared. He didn't want Ravin to go.
She was running her hands along his body and suddendly climbed on top of him. She breathed and he tilted his head up to kiss her lips softly. "Really? I'm tempting you? Aren't you the one pinning me down sweetheart?" Dylan smirked. She continued going on and on. Ah. She wanted his blood. "Then take it love." He shrugged lightly. Whatever she wanted.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am
Ravin Black

She grinned. Ravin's fangs elongated. Her eyes sparkled hungrily. She licked his throat tenderly before biting into his skin. Ravin only broke the surface enough for a little blood to flow. She drank his blood. It was chocolate in her mouth. So sweet and sticky and delicious.

Ravin finally pulled away. His bite would appear to be something like a hickey. Heck, it was a kind of hickey. She lapped up the blood that ran down his collarbone and pulled away. The ticking of the clock was much less intense now. Ravin laid her head on Dylan's shoulder.

"They really don't care," she murmured, answering the question he had posed for her moments earlier. "They can make up for my assistance easily. That's how good vampires are in working."

She kissed his jaw. "You taste scrumtious. If I didn't know you, you'd be a human chocolate bar." Ravin licked her lips, her eyes glowing red with lust. "And I'd be the one eating you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games