Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:29 pm

((He'd shake your hand and infect you with the Sands of Decay in order to prevent you from doing anything to Kusa. Oh - and I have something going to fulfill that request you asked of me.))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((He'd shake your hand and infect you with the Sands of Decay in order to prevent you from doing anything to Kusa. Oh - and I have something going to fulfill that request you asked of me.))

((three words. Water Armor technique ))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Mmhm! Ah, and I just dispersed my clone. Oh well, once again." Aki formed up a wind clone. She smoothed out the sleeves of her dress and looked about the office. Nodding Aki beckoned Ronnel to follow, "I'll put in a work order for a new door." The clone spoke taking a seat at her desk. Aki skipped out the door and made her way out of the building.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel smiled and shook his head before standing up and following after Aki, though as soon as he was out of the room he summoned an orb of wind and sat down on it to follow her silently.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 am

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco walked up to the kage's office and was about to knock on her door, when he noticed that there was no door. He popped his head in, and called out to whoever was inside. "Uhh, hello? I received a report that I was supposed to check in. But I may be a tad bit late."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki's clone sat filling out the work order for the new door. She scratched down the final information when she heard a male voice call from the door way. "Hm? Oh hello! Check in..." She pondered for a bit, not recalling sending out reports to have shinobi check in. Maybe it was from a kage before her. In that case he was very late. "I am Hatake Aki, Kusakage. What is your name?" She asked with a smile her hands clasped together on top of her desk.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 am

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"Draco Viraga." He said cheerfully, while hopping over the remains of the door and came in the room. "I'm a jounin and originally from the Rain. I was out getting the fish summon, and helped proctor the latest chuunin match."

((Do you want a present? =] ))

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am

User ImageUser Image

"Aha! I see, you're one of the Rain shinobi that integrated into our village. Well Draco, I'm pleased to see you finally come to your new home. Please don't ever hesitate to ask me for anything." Aki stood up and offered out her hand from him to shake it. "Have a seat. And why don't you tell me about yourself." She asked wanting to know about him. He wasn't just some new shinobi starting off their career. No doubt he had plenty of experience already of the world and the trials one faces.

(( Present?
: D
Yes ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:37 am

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco smiled and shook her hand, before taking a seat near her desk. "Well there's not really much to say. I grew up in the Rain, and was part of a small group of people that survived the natural disaster that happened there. I took a joinin exam not too terribly long ago, and passed it after my opponent gave up. I'm part of the draconian clan. I have the bloodline crusher bloodline. And..." Draco lifted his palm up, and formed a water sphere out of the air. "I'm a water sage."

((It's a sign =] ))

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 am

(( Aw!!!!
Thank you!
I'll put it on my profile when I get a chance.
: D
<3

I've gotta go and pack though cause I'm heading out of town in a few hours.
Spontaneous trip.
:]
I'll reply later tonight if I have the time. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:51 am

((lol have fun =P ))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Draconian, Bloodline Crusher, and Water Sage. I must say, I'm very very to have you in my village." Aki spoke with a wide grin as she watched the sphere form up. He should prove to be one of the villages strong assets no doubt. Plus more man power never really hurt, especially in the Villages still almost desolate state.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"And I'm glad I'm staying at such lovely village. I miss the Rain village, but seeing the beautiful scenery of the Grass makes the home sickness more bearable." Draco had a wistful smile as he talked about his home village. "I'd also like to tell you that I'm thinking of participating in a tournament to find out who the next mist 7 member is. I'm not sure if I'll be able to win, but I have my fingers crossed." Draco flashed a broad grin and transformed the water globe into hand, which then crossed it's own fingers.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 am

User ImageUser Image

"I never did have the pleasure of visiting Ame. Though I am happy that we can help to ease that pain just ever so slightly." Aki propped her head up with one hand under her chin. "Mist 7? Well I'll be rooting for you Draco." The kage then clapped her hands together and stood up, "Well then, I suggest you explore the village, get to know the people. I'd take you around but being a clone of the real Aki my job was set to watch the office."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 pm

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"No that's completely fine." Draco said as he rose up off of his chair. "I'm capable of showing myself around. I would however would like to know if there's anything you would like me to do. Like help out with your Anbu corps, or help out with teaching."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games