Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 am
Apollo frowned "All he realy did was pose as you" He said. He looked at him "He's still in Shale as far as I know but I think everyone is still fine" He said.

Rygor smiled "Bring it sand boy" He said. He got a small frown as the sand clone was remade. He dodged and countered most of it's attacks but Dulceri sent him flying into a building. He forced himself up and stepped forward "Glad to see your not holding back but this seems dark for you" He said. He extended his sword at the clone and fired a shadow beam at Dulceri.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 am
"I am holding back. Alot actually." Dulceri goes melds into the sand against the ground and appears on the side of the beam. "Sand is sand yes. But what is electricity? It's a load of super-heated particles. In my hands..." He starts to surge a few thousand volts around his hand. "It's a weapon of mass destruction." He drops the sand from his hand, allowing the flesh to show and fires off a beam of electricity that destroyed his own clone in the process. "It is dark yes, but I like it that way."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:36 am
Rygor smiled "Dark that seems like a good idea" He said. He closed his eyes and sighed becoming a shadow. He then walks towards dulceri his shadow form glowing "To think I once thought of you as a good person but you and Nephilis have become corrupt" He said his voice was more of an echo from nowhere. "but maybe I'll bring your end" He said. The lightning went throught him with a painful screaming sound. He glared at Dulceri his body in pain. He closed his hands "Lets see if this works" He said. He built up energy and made shadow dome and made it expand until it exploded causeing a large surge of darkness and energy going in several directions. He stood shakily his body back to normal but his body was showing several cuts, bruises, and burns. "I swear I'll remove you power hungry monsters from this planet" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am
"I'm not corrupt. If I were, I'd be trying to take over other nations like your leader did. I thought you'd survive long enough to fix the nation you're in charge of, but...I see that you won't." Dulceri smiled, his jaws extending far back like a dog's mouth. His teeth were razor sharp and had points sharper then pin needles. "Prepare to lose." He places his hands together and a rumble begins. His body disperses into many particles of sand and form a cloud that his face could be seen in. It moves closer to Rygor, preparing to grate him to death.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:19 am
Rygor shook his head "I had originally thought I could help the world but I realised it was pointless we have no future" He said. He frowned as Dulceri dispersed "It's not over yet" He said. He could feel his body being grated he sank into the ground as a shadow and appeared a short distance away his body feeling at it's end. He looked at the cloud and then to the sky "I will stop things here!" He said. The sky above them became a mix of white and black "I will pass my limits to destroy you and the people you care about" He said. Suddenly the sky opened showing space and the ground shook violently showing something terrible was coming. "If your going to try to stop me you may want to kill me now I think it's your last chance" He said. The black and white colored sky began to swirl around the opening dangerously. Rygor was't sure about anyone else but an ominous feeling was in the air.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 am
"What the?" Dulceri returns to his human form and looks up into the sky. "What've you done? Hold on..." Falling to all fours again, Dulceri pulls up all the sand he can in an attempt to at least slow down what was coming. Instead of going into a full Tanuki mode, he stuff it all, a deserts worth of a sand, into the size of a bowling ball. "I never took this much sand and put it into one place before...this is going to be messy."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:47 am
Rygor frowned not sure what exactly he had done but he hoped it would work. "Dulceri do me a favor and DIE!" He said. His eyes went dark as he could the space around them and in the sky. "I know you can control earth and sand but how do you fare against the forces of space!" He said. His entire body now glowed as he did a swinging motion. The ground shook even worse now. He could feel his energy depleasting he fell to his knees and looked into the sky as a gigantic meteor began to hurdle towards Shale. He could barely stay on his knee's as the meteor got closer the shaking got more and more violent. He looked down at the scared people of the town "...what have I done..." He said. Nephilis and Amalia please forgive me for what I've done He thought as he began to feel even weaker he felt that this would be the end of him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:59 am
"Oh..." Dulceri held the balll of sand in his hand tightly, but not because he feared dropping it. It was because he knew he'd die if he missed this shot. He looks over at Rygor and grits his teeth, but out of an unknown emotion or thought, he places him in a dome of sand for protection. "There. I saved you. I'm not evil." He turned to face the new threat. With the Impact Sandstorm in hand, he tosses it at the meteor as fast and as hard as he could and behind it, through the power of the Tanuki, he spits out tiny bullets of compacted air just as it would. The ball strikes the meteor and explodes with a loud bang that rang out through the continent. The sand in the desert moved, revealing grass over dry parched Earth. The meteor which was once a solid was now a cloud of smoke and rubble which came down upon them all, but not life threateningly. Seeing the threat was gone, he walks over to Rygor and unsheilds him. "Get up." He said sternly.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 am
Rygor was suprised to see the dome around him. He looked at Dulceri weakly and tried to stand but failed. He looked down feeling a tear roll from his face "...I failed Nephilis I couldn't avenge Amiea forgive me" He said to himself. He put his sword away knowing he was done. He looked at Dulceri and spread his arms apart feeling that Dulceri was going to kill him "I lost so I'm ready end my life" He said. He figured Dulcero only protected him so he could kill him himself. He had become so blinded by war, betrayal, and duty. He lowered his head not wanting to see what coming next. "Besides I couldn't stand if I wanted to..my body is too weak" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 am
Dulceri moves a bit of sand around Rygor's body and lifts him up. "When you can't stand, use sand. And stop that. You look like you're accepting defeat that way." He returns the sand to the ground below and extends a hand to him. "You managed to kill someone here somehow and usually I would kill because of that, but that person was a fugitive." Dulceri smiles. "Lucky you."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 am
Rygor frowned and looked at Dulcero "So what are you going to do with me now you realise if I leave I'll just come back again" He said. He looked down "and as for the fugitive I had meant to kill any civilians" He said. He sighed knowing he wasn't going to get far in his current state. He looked at Dulceri again "and I'm not lucky...I lost my sister and nearly lost my brother" He said refering to Nephilis as his brother.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:16 pm
"I'm well aware of what I did. I know I killed Amiea. I know I beat Nephilis. What I'm now is called mercy. I could kill you where you stand, but instead I offer services an enemy would not. Such as a hospital, food and a bed. Also, I'm doing this out of spite. I know you can't kill me. Not with the powers you wield and not here. You can either accept it and stay, or go out into the desert so the buzzards can get a free meal." Dulceri turns around and begins walking up the steps to the Bulb. "You're choice."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm
Rygor frowned but he knew Dulceri had a point he wouldn't survive in the desert and at this point his powers probobly wouldn't work. He looked down as he followed Dulceri. He wondered how the people of Evermore were doing. He sighed "but I wont guarentee what will happen when I've rested up" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 pm
Amara looked at Charon and shook her head. "See that's what I'm talking about, you were always looking for some kind of way out...an excuse..." she stated with a grunt. "I'm not dead, just looking at the world in a new light Charon...." She stated in a cold voice. "Fine Charon...Leave....get involved with these humans...you WONT save them...you CANT save them....you'll roam this earth for years for generations to come and not 'complete' what you started" she stated coldly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:03 pm
"I'm not worried. I kinda am, but I'm not." Dulceri quipped as he entered his domain. "I think you've been in here at least once. If not, welcome to the Bulbous Unitary Legislative Buidling or Bulb for short. It doubles as a hotel as well as a massive the legislative capital of Shale. The hospital's down the hall, the kitchen is to the right. There is one door to the rooms upstairs. It's that way because it makes catching people quicker."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games