Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Wrath comes up beside the others, "i released the laviathan to keep slayer on the island until the energy from the souless is gone, i dont want that thing to transfer bodies or get back on the main land"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm
Tarik was a little taken a back that Wrath had released such a creature but Slayer was dangerous. He says, "You will make sure that the creature and Slayer are contained. We don't want the cure to be worse than the disease."

"Ryuu thinks we are near to where the priest was seen last."  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm
Ryuu smirks as she hops off her dragon then dusted off her legs. Tatsuko, stay quiet...stay hidden... She pats her pouch sending a wave of command to her. Tatsuko doesn't resist, simply sleeping more as she rolled up into a ball. "Come along now, be on the lookout as well. Make sure everyone is together, no splitting up." She warns darkly then began to walk down one of the paths.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Tarik is amused how Ryuu seemed to be the little general all if the sudden, directing them to follow. He follows her down the path silently. He looks around at the interesting architecture and dress. The places on Earth were so individually unique. He saunters behind as he follows, taking in the atmosphere.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Ryuu notices Tarik's amused expression, only rolling her eyes as a reply. She saw it all before, so she wasn't amazed as the others. They enter the village's farms, many farmers out grazing as they walk pass. Aku following behind Ryuu, but also looking around curiously like Tarik.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Tarik says to Ryuu, "This place seems very remote for such a gifted priest as you descibed. How is it such a person would be in this desolate area?"  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm
Ryuu chuckles,"Did I not say he's been hiding?" They round the corner, then she whispers to one of the men. "We can't walk in like this, I've arranged changing stations. Follow these men to yours, then they'll show you what to wear." She informs them. "Aku, you follow me.." She says, as her and Aku follow one of the women.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm
Tarik follows the men as instructed by Ryuu. She was organized. He is led to a house. Clothes were sitting on a chair for him. He puts on the clothes and the follows the men back to the street. The men did not talk, they just pointed the way. Their heads covered.

Tarik is puzzled but follows along.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Ryuu and Aku come inside the small house. Ryuu resists to drink one of the girls as they set out clothing. Aku was the first one to be done, nervously stepping out reveling her outfit. (yes I found pics >:3)

User Image

Her brown hair softly at her shoulders as she joins Tarik's side. "Strange clothing they have.." She comments still looking at her dress. Ryuu changes as well, making sure her scared eye is hidden carefully behind her hair. Then she too steps out, nodding to Tarik in greeting.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 pm
Slayer sees a falcon come and hand him a message. He Reads the messages and Sneers " This is wrath doing... He wants me to stay on the island untill I am healed. But dont they realised.. that I wont be fully healed untill I am with my wife.. "

Ramases Replied " That may be true Young one. but Maybe he is doing it to protect you. They still think you are a Danger to the world. Which may or may not be true. But Maybe its a task. Do you kill the beast in rage.. Or do you think it out before killing it ? "

Slayer Responded " It makes no sense. Wrath says the beast will leave once I am healed. but how would the beast know. He wants me to stay on the Island. I need to find a way to kill the beast and get to my wife. Maybe the book will help me."

The man bought the book to him. He nodded his head and the man left. Slayer looked at the book cover. It was old and it seem to be worn down. He slowly opened to the first page .

He focused on his wife " I may have found the reason for the music you hear. I may also have found another way to get rid of the Souless. Thanks for the Advice my love. So where are you. So that once I get rid of the Souless I could meet you "  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Aku listens as she hears Slayer once more, she smirks slightly amused. In case the Soulless is over powering you later, making you not yourself like when you harmed that woman. I can't revel where I am, don't worry though. I am still safe, my sword hidden as well. She sends to him, adjusting her sword under her skirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm
Slayer Responds to his wife " My love. Someone is protecting me from the souless. He will not allow the Souless to even Surface as long as he is with me. His name is Ramases the Great. Former king of Egypt.. And my Great Great Great Grandfather. And I have found a way to rid myself of the souless. I just need to risk everything I have.. But its worth it "

He took a deep breath " The voice you here is a Sirens Song. Sirens where only suppose to lure Men into their Deadly Trap. What I do not understand is why they are Affecting you. But I could only guess that... Someone wants you dead. Maybe they are angry that you are a powerful Queen. Although.. only one person I know would be Angry at that fact. Maybe they enchanted the necklace I gave you... or something... "

He turned the page. The next page talked about the Balance of good and evil. But it was so worn that he could not see what they Ment about balance and Harmorny. He turned to the next page. The page shown a man possessed by a souless.

Ramases voiced Returned " So What have you found so far young one. Besides the fact that you found what might be causeing your wifes music. Although who would want to do that to you ? "  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm
Aku recalls how when she gave her necklace to Tarik, the music had stopped. I think its more then that love, Tarik saw it earlier. He said it was ancient, and how he couldn't read what was written on it. She replied, looking back to see Ryuu departing after Wrath changed. She follows behind at the end as Ryuu leads them towards the inside of the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Slayer responds " Tarik saw the necklace ?. What did he say about it.. Since the book only mentions that when people here music.. its the call of the Sirens. Do you think The Sirens have something to do with the souless. And that somebody knows I would do anything to protect you.. With or without the souless. Your are my life... I would pay any price to protect you and the boy "

Slayer shakes his head. " Sirens are known to lure men into Traps. Why they are affecting my wife.. is beyond me.. What do yout think Ramases "

Ramases responded " Truth be told. I do not know myself. The book only told of what happen to people. but not what cause them to happen. My bet is that someone wants you to find them. Maybe a Ex lover or someone close to your Heart ? "  

Slayer The Wise

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games