Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:49 pm
I could notice that my office is obliterated.. and assume Amaterasu was active.
Or I could be like, "yo homies, what happened" and then "some uchiha attacked ryugan" and then "eyes plz"
Shane's net work is bigger than Long d**k John.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 pm
(Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon Moon Reader Technique)
Description: Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture. To counter the technique, Mangekyou is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it...I control time and space in that illusion soooo yea easily could have dodged it. Also this description comes from the guild archive and in the manga the only person ever to break Itachi's Tsukuyomi was Sasuke powered by the curse mark so the neo byakugan alone wouldn't be enough since this is no ordinary genjutsu.)  

Supernal_SOul

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 pm
((You know, NO where in the neo or normal byakugan does it say you can see past genjutsu, it just says you can stop it. But to stop it you need to know your in it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm
Supernal_SOul
(Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon Moon Reader Technique)
Description: Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture. To counter the technique, Mangekyou is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it...I control time and space in that illusion soooo yea easily could have dodged it. Also this description comes from the guild archive and in the manga the only person ever to break Itachi's Tsukuyomi was Sasuke powered by the curse mark so the neo byakugan alone wouldn't be enough since this is no ordinary genjutsu.)

That never happened and it would be because the user has FULL control of their chakra network sir. Also, unless it specifically say NEO cant break it then it cant. Neo was basically created to rival the mangekyo, in fact I could have easily flipped this genjutsu on you with red mirage.

@Wings: Trust me I have a way to find oout, not saying I did..Just saying that Neo can break the genjutsu. I know I would be stuck in this jutsu IF I EVER LOOKED HIM IN THE EYS!! Which...I did not so this "twist" never happened.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 pm
(No worries, just noticed it is all)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 pm
(Um someone's in your face trying to kick you, it clearly happened at that moment. And the Sharingan also possesses genjutsu reversal techniques...)  

Supernal_SOul

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 pm
((And techiquely, with byakugan, your looking everywhere at once, including his eyes))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm
Supernal_SOul
(Um someone's in your face trying to kick you, I clearly happened at that moment. And the Sharingan also possesses genjutsu reversal techniques...)

((You never stated looking or even attempting looking into my eyes, your move is complete and utterly false but..It's to late to correct now..I already continued on Rping. I guess..I havent seen them but ok.

So I say this is what happened "Ryugan got caught into the genjutsu, Blah blah blah wasted tons of chakra. Senji while watching Ryuga wasted chakra, he got caught in Heavenly wave due to him not being far away enough from Ryugan. So Senji is all badly cut up from the waves of chakra ripping through him (6 post to live..Meaning GO INTO STATE OF HEALING NOW!!!). We are both injured and we both live, that oK With you bro?? ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 pm
(Yay for compromise! biggrin
So...how long is it gonna be until you attack Sand? I want some excitement.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((And techiquely, with byakugan, your looking everywhere at once, including his eyes))

(( Your eyes have to make direct contact with the sharingan for it to take effect, THIS IS A FACT I KNOW. Damn wings get your own fight XD ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm
(ANY second now)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
(ANY second now)

(You do know Rahenno just confronted your RPC..))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 pm
((He noticed, but was focusing on your fight. But yeah i'll have to deal with him yeah, Which is why i've been biding my time))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm
(OMG This is soooo dumb, Sen if you just used that new technique thing you came up with then your body would have been gone before that explosion happend. THis meaning that Dizzle's waste of chakra jutsu would have done nothing but save the rest of you from death. Also I did a bit of research and discovered that Ryugan's armor stuff says its weak against water techniques of the same rank or something. Ummm no one has SS ranked water techniques and the only one who could develop some legitly would be myself after I start rping with Aki and maybe like Rahenno or something. Both Sen and Ryugan are total BS rpc's they both look like legit GodMods. For instance, Sengetsu is of the Hakemoto Clan thing, meaning he should only be allowed liek 20 jutsu or something why does he know almost every single one available?! And like I said before Dizzle you have no weakness, you can sit here and say that BS about water and what not but I've seen your custom jutsu thing I see that you have more than enough defensive jutsu as well to counter these so called weaknesses. Regardless of that Neo crap(Which is dumb btw) you're of a taijutsu nature and therefore should be vulnerable to genjutsu and the like. Sengetsu you are not a bounty hunter, you're supposed to be a freaking MONK! This whole battle should be erased because its just not right at all...I could go on but I wanna hear what other BS the two of you are gonna put out to try and counter this stuff.)

Etheral Chaos

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm
(@ Etheral: STFU!

hahaha @ Dizz: Dude I don't care what happens honestly, as long as Sen's eyes are destroyed it doesn't matter to me.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games