Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 am
Originally I planned on using a paper from my Native American Literature class, but right now, I'm not sure whether I'll use it or not. Probably because I'm not really sure what we're supposed to do for the papers at this time. I bet when the time comes when we have to write it, I'll understand better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am
It's really interesting looking at the syllabuses of two different teachers. The syllabus for my Jane Austen class was easy to read and understand, and nicely laid out. The syllabus for my N.A.L. class seems so disorganized... and there's a lot of text on the schedule section that makes it seem complicated, and could very easily cause someone to be nervous on whether they've gotten everything done that they need to get done.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 am
Yay! I get to take my new laptop with me. biggrin Meaning I might be able to chat away here later this evening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 am
Makes me wonder whether I'll be able to change the wallpaper too, if Dad lets me take it with me today. whee  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am
I've been lurking in the topic in the main forum where the Why Not-ians are discussing about ghosts. Right now there's the discussion about whether ghosts emit heat or not, as shown on the show Ghost Hunters. In all honesty, for me personally, I think a ghost can do whatever they want to do. Probably because I've watched Ghost Whisperer so many times that I feel like I know what ghosts can do or can't do, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am
Just interesting seeing what people say.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 am
I couldn't stand lurking anymore for the discussion that's going on. I looked up information about the temperature sensor they use on Ghost Hunters, and it picks up sudden coldness. Then I got to thinking (from what I remember of the episodes I've seen of the show) that the display of the sensor looks a lot like what people are familiar with seeing with heat sensors. So if someone isn't familiar with the temperature sensor equipment used on GH, they might think that they're picking up heat being emitted from the ghost, rather than coldness. *shrugs* I just had to state that in the topic to see what people said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am
I'll have to see what people's response was later, if I do get to take my laptop with me today. Since I'm about to head off.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:26 am
So... with that being said, I'll talk to you later - whether it's this afternoon, or tomorrow. *shrugs*

*waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Hello again! I just got out of my Timed Write probably about 5 or so minutes ago. Right now, I'm just playing around on my new laptop, while sitting on a bench on the school campus, enjoying the gorgeous weather (blue skies and sunshine), the views of the nearby mountains, and listening to music on Pandora ((currently "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga)).  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:51 pm
The Timed Write went pretty well. The topic for the argumentative essay was pretty easy to write about - issues about the environment being polluted and people starting to have less knowledge about nature as a result of most people living in urban areas.

Then the Self-Evaluation essay was us talking about our writing experiences and what the importance is for us, especially for our future (such as profession).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm
I probably should go find a place where there's some shade, rather than sitting out in full sun like this. But if I go somewhere else, I won't have the secluded feeling I have where I am at right now. But I guess staying here at this bench won't be too bad, since I'll be getting dinner sometime around 4 or so. *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm
I don't know how people can spends hours upon hours on Facebook. For me, there's rarely anything to do. I barely need to be on for an hour to take care of all my games and look at people's statuses.

But I guess some people actually chat to a lot of people that's on their friendslist. I have quite a few friends on my list, but there's only certain ones I like chatting with. The others... it just seems awkward, and you're always trying to figure out what to talk about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm
So about an hour until I go get dinner. Enough time to write a bunch of posts... and possibly, POSSIBLY! get past page 5 and to page 4.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm
*glances over hearing voices*

Oh... it's just the window washers over at the back of the school building I'm sitting near.

*looks off in the distance*

Hmm... I wonder where the guy playing frisbee went.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games