Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm
He smiles nodding. "That's good." He says, closing his eyes again. He shrugs his shoulders. "... It's moment's like that that make me wish we had a camera." He says before letting out a small yawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm
luna giggles at that then yawns"Let us sleep my heart"She closes her eyes  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 am
He nods, smiling tiredly. "... Alright... good night." He says turning his head a bit and drifting into a gential sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:09 pm
She went to sleep smiling as she does.

Shadow watches over Mark thinking things over  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Vex laid away, laying against Frank's chest. She slowly managed to slip off of Frank and quickly tosses on a set of cloths to fly out of the room and starts looking around the house, pausing every now and then to look over a picture or object before moving along. She then found herself flying into the room with Mark's crib, freezing upon seeing Shadow, but then slowly approaches the crib and looks down into it. She blinks before asking "... What you thinking about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 pm
Shadow looks at Vex then at mark"Of many things little pixie.Mostly about why someone would target a newborn child.And don't worry I wont eat you.You aren't an evil pixie.I only eat those"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 am
Vex nods slowly, though seemed still uneasy about being around Shadow... given that he still can eat pixies. He flies down a bit so she can get a better look at Mark, having saw him very little. "I think it could be an attempt to crush everyone's spirits... you know?... A newborn is a gift, so when the people coming after Massasooni or Luna find word of it, they put a target on his head?... That's what I think, though I don't know for sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 am
Shadow smiles"That seems most likely little one"He looks at mark then leans back and sighs"Luna doesn't have as many people after her..As the other one does.He puts the most danger to this family"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 am
Vex nods. "I see... so they're just as mysterious to you as they are to me?... hm..." After a short moment of silence, she drifts closer to Shadow, turning to him more to ask "Do you know who all's after Luna?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:41 pm
Shadow looks at her"Yes I do. I been with her pretty much all her life.What I don't know is who else she is servent to but I know its someone with great powers."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm
Vex nods, looking down. "Hm... Frank doesn't like talking about stuff like this, so I was a bit hoping to learn more from you... Because I'm a bit in the dark about what all is going on." He says, putting on a small smile, though quickly loosing it as he continues to look down. She looks up a little bit to Shadow. "... So can you tell me a little bit of what's happening?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 pm
Shadow looks at her,"Its hard to explain.All I really know is that Luna asked me to protect her son at all cost.I don't know much of Massy as luna calls him or on frank. I only know of luna since I am her guardian in a way.She was a witch/warrior until her family cursed her and killed her making her the first white demon. after she met him and came here back to her old home and nightmare she bounded with the beasts of babylon which this baby has in him to"Shadow sighs and stands up.He didn't like talking.He needed some fun hunting but he can't.HIs duties came first  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:41 pm
Vex looks to Mark as Shadow mentions protecting him. She then looks back to Shadow to listen until he finished, to which she asks "... If you want to step out for a minute, I can watch him... and Frank could help me, too, if you don't think it's a good idea for me alone to watch him." She suggests, seeing as Shadow seemed a bit uneasy in the crib.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:02 pm
"I can't leave here yet not til he can protect himself.I would leave him in your care if I could Vex but I can.I need to regain my strength"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 pm
Vex looks down. "Oh, ok... Well... I wanted to help some way... but... Well, I guess I'll just head back to bed." She says before flying out of the crib and drifts above it for a moment to say "Goodnight." and then flies out of the room and back into bed with Frank, crawling over him, waking him up a little, but she merely hushes him to sleep, saying she got up for water... both laying together to fall asleep.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff