Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:40 am

Caly was calm...but only on the outside. She wasn't sure what was going to happen..nor was she certain if she should..or could wake up Cy. She could tell that he was deep asleep, and was very loathe to wake him. Besides, she would try adn take care of this problem herself.

But when the bats formed into a handsome male...she was stopped in her tracks. She wasn't sure why she was distracted by him; for Cy was much better looking, but all she could do for a few seconds was stare. Then she shook her head and thoughts and looked at the hand he extended; she wasn't about to take it.

"I think not. Nor am I Lady Aristal." she said evenly as she looked into his face and then at the two on either side of her. There was a little fear shooting through her body she tried to control and calm, but so far she wasn't having much luck. This situation didn't bode well at all. But then she recalled all the ones that were in the garden....and..in the house. Cy. Everyone really.

At the moment she couldn't tell how powerful these vampires were...but apparently powerful enough to come here like they did. And perhaps able to harm her family. These thoughts made her then say, "And just what happens if I come with you?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:37 am

She was not distracted enough to not feel the dark power that began to creep around. Aeris, for the moment, pushed that buzzing in her head aside to tease Vincent further. "First...a meeting of our lips." A wicked smile washed on her own as she leaned in to give him a soft kiss. She tasted of chocolates and strawberries, thanks to her snack earlier. Pulling back from the embrace, she smirked, licking her lips. "Second...and another meeting of a different kind. But unless you are willing to do so now, I do believe we may have visitors in the garden. The lovely little vampires have decided to pay a visit." She smirked once again, her hand roaming over his chest.

Ok...maybe she was distracted by THAT.

Sulthena, on the other hand, hissed softly as she spoke to Ani. "It is the vampires. The information that the Dark Pact has been embraced was leaked from one of the Elven nobles, to them. And they have come for Caly. I do not know why they would come, without first sending a message. Unless this is not a part of the Coven." She could feel minute amounts of her energy draining as she held hands with Animula. It was not enough to completely drain her, but it was still draining. "My dear Ani, you must be careful not to completely drain me. I will give you the energy you need, though." She sighed a bit and searched around for Razen, not with her eyes, but through the grass. "Razen, go check on Caly, immediately."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Vincent loved the kiss Aeris teasingly gave him, it was sweet and hinted to more play to which Vincent couldnt resist. "A meeting of another kind?" Vincent purred as his hands went to Aeris shoulders and he pulled her closer.

"I think that can be arranged. I could care less what Vampires do. They're not my kind..." Vincent said in an uncaring tone. "Show me more of this... second... meeting of a different kind." Vincent purred as he relished in Aeris touching his chest.

_

Animula snapped out of it and her powers ceased what they were doing when Sulthena mentioned something to the girl. "I wanted to see what you see." She said honestly. "They wont hurt her, at least not now. And the one knows who Cy is.. personally." Animula said as her emerald eyes went ebony. "They're young and naive, but they'll stop at nothing to implement their plans. They want a war." Animula said in a tone that became monotone and seemed to echo in Sulthena's head.
_

The male grinned, "If you come with us then we'll leave your Oracle alone. She is pretty unguarded at this moment if i do say so myself." The male chuckled darkly. "Come with us and we wont harm the others. Its a simple mundane request but a necessary one. My elder wants to see you..."

((Wont be on tonight, and ill find a pic of the main vampire eventually. Im thinking blond, long haired pretty boy. Kinda like Alucard from castlevania or something, just with modern clothes.))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Aeris smirked, gaining the answer she wished for. "Then I say we leave the food for after our playtime. HeH..." She leaned up to kiss along his jawline, back up to his lips. Her arms snaked around his waist, pulling his body closer to hers once more. "My appetite's something else now..." Violet eyes glanced over his face once again.

Sulthena smiled to Animula, patting the girl gently on her head. "It is quite alright. I am guessing you can feel the dark and light powers within me twisting and turning against one another. Each fights for dominance within my being." She turned her head in the direction she could sense Caly in.

Her acute hearing had caught everything that the young males had spoken, causing her to smile. "I may not be able to see with my eyes, but my sight, and hearing are much better than yours. You would not harm me, because Caly does not care for me. That threat is empty and useless." She smiled once again, weaving a bit of her magic into the grass below her and Animula.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Caly tilted her head to the side adn considered his words. While she didn't care for the Oracle...she was still Aeris's blood...and on Clan grounds. Someone who needed protecting. She also heard Sulthena's words and smirked; they were right on the bat and knew that if she could hear them, then these vampires would be able to as well.

"I do not see the importance of me traveling to see a vampire. They hold no power over me or my allegiance." she said simply.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:44 pm

"Touche..." The male purred with a grin. "And here i thought Caly cared about every living being." The Vampire shrugged and produced a long sword from the shadows. He made a wide arc with the blade, slicing in half several flowers and other foliage.

He cut the plants life short, all the while his crimson eyes were on Caly, awaiting her reaction. If she didnt take his non verbal threat sincerely now he would continue to slice down the beautiful garden Caly had made. "I do have to wonder halfling... if you care more about your garden then you do anyone else?" The male said nonchalantly.

"Either you come with us or i destroy this whole garden piece by piece. And if that doesnt do it for you then ill go after everyone in the Clan here. Its of no bother to me, and i am quiet famished so i could use the nourishment." The Vampire laughed darkly and licked his fangs. "So what will it be?"

Vincent held Aeris close, his dark mind was alight with dark desires and ideas of lustful passion as she teased him. "So then lets leave the food and head somewhere... more private? Or the table looks good too i dont mind." Vincent purred and laughed lightly. He ave Aeris a squeeze and leaned in to kiss her lips tenderly. "You are too much fun." Vincent said after a lustful and deep kiss.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:42 pm

"I do care about every living being..." she trailed off when she watched him cut down some of her plants. It hurt her yes, but she was stronger than that. The plants would grow again.

She looked at him again, her face blank; she was trying to keep hidden all that she was feeling. She wanted to keep everyone safe first...adn then she'd worry about the rest of the Clan holdings. As he spoke again, she kept silent, knowing that he was baiting her. She didn't want this to turn ugly...but nor did she want to go with him.

Then at the threat her eyes hardened, the blue looking darker in her eyes, "Destroy the garden, it will always grow back...but if you lay one hand on any that are on this land...and that also includes the demons...then I will use all within my arsenal to ensure that you do not make it out of here alive." she had to bite back on her powers, for fear of alerting any of the others...particularly Cy. She could handle this; and he didn't his sleep.

"But even so....you still have not have answered me. What must I see a vampire when they hold no allegiance or any kind of power over me?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Sulthena frowned a bit, feeling the cries of the flowers as they cut. She wasn't as magically attuned to the plants as Caly was, but had enough in her to know what had happened. "She does not care for me, because she cannot hide from my sight. As you cannot hide from my sight. As beautiful as you are on the outside, you're just as gross looking on the inside." She glanced up once more, her blind eyes turned to the direction they were in. "Caly ... Do not go with them. Remember, you can bring the garden back to life. But it is unknown what they wish to do with you." Whether the halfing would heed her words, was a whole other subject.

Aeris, on the other hand, seemed to be drunk off her desires as she spoke to Vincent. "I would rather have a much more ... private setting. I'll get to play with you by myself." She kissed him, her hands tracing designs on his chest. She broke the kiss, only to speak. "Bet you're glad you decided to pull out my dark side with your magic. I was too much of a prude back then." She chuckled a bit and leaned up to n** at his neck, giving him a clue as to when she wished to leave.

Which was right ... about ... Now.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Caly glanced back in the direction the Oracle's voice was and then said, "That may be Sulthena...but did you not hear the rest of his threat? My powers would only bring back those of the plants..." she paused, her eyes flicking to the vampires around her. "...not those that are flesh and bone."

Razen disobeyed his liege and remained near Sulthena. Caly was his half sister yes...but he was not sworn to protect her. She could do that herself. He knew she had fully come into her powers...and the fact that she had her own set of protectors..no matter that they were engaged elsewhere.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Sulthena had heard the rest of it. But she knew that the others would be able to take care of themselves. That threat was unfounded, as obviously they hadn't gauged the power of the others. "I will be fine. Vincent, Aeris ... The others will be fine. They are fighters. Do not go with them, I am begging you. Please heed my words." She didn't like the fact that she was reduced to saying such words to someone who did not like her, but she would do what was needed. Caly could not, should not go with them.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:19 pm

"Oh please...' The vampire rolled his eyes. "I was going to do this nicely but i see that your not going to cooperate." The vampire sneered, he snapped his fingers and looked to his boys, the two standing besides Caly. The Vampires moved fast both grabbing her from each side and wrapping their arms around her, holding her tight.

"My elder wants to see you... your power intrigues him..." The vampire said as he joined the trio. His hand slipped under Calys chin and he leaned in close as shadows surrounded all four of them. "Such a fiesty one you are..." He purred as he kissed Calys lips tenderly before they disappeared into the darkness, Caly, the two cronies and the vampire.
_

"Daemyn...." Cy muttered in his sleep and began to toss and turn.

_

((Where should we put the vampire lair? which thread?))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 am

ONe moment Caly stood between the vampires...and the next she was being handled by them. She tried shoving against their bodies...but her strength was nothing compared to theirs. Panic began to rise within her, despite that she tried to shove most of it aside. She wasn't entirely able to do so, feeling that the bond between her and Cy open slightly, some of her emotions trickling through.

The moment the vampire kissed her, it scared her even more and she sent a burst of emotion to Cy, pushing words though, trying to alert him of what was going on. "Cy!" she mentally called out...just before she and the other vampires were swallowed by darkness.

((To Little Necropolis))

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Cy awoke a few moments later, feeling the loss of connection with Caly. He bolted up out of bed and grabbed his things before heading downstairs and out to the garden. He searched the whole place, rustling through the bushes and foliage before he ended up back in the mansion. He searched for the Oracle only to find her with the demon child. "Where's Caly?" Cy questioned, concern wrought in his voice.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Sulthena frowned as she felt Cy's presence enter the garden. with a heavy sigh, she spoke, furrowing her brow with worry. "The vampires took her. Caly's been kidnapped. She is fine, for now. Vincent and Aeris have disappeared off somewhere..." She laid down in the grass, her head swimming from the effort of what she was doing.

To be honest, she could see all that was happening with caly, but it took every ounce of her concentration to keep it a secret. And even though she was keeping tabs on Caly, that was all she could do for the moment.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 pm

"What?!" Cys eyes went wide and then he thought about it for a minute. "Who would...." Realization hit him and he grew angry. "Daemyn.... damn him!" Cy growled underneath his breath. "Thats who took her isnt it?" Cy questioned the Oracle.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games