Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Dot Com

Original Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm
Yea i thought so.
I have know clue why my ps2 stoped working but i still have all my re series.
there classic colletables
So is there any new update on the game?
like umm whats the main point of the game.
(RE4 was save pres. daughter)
whats the scoop with RE 5?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 pm
Chris is sent to Africa to meet up with Shiva, and their mission is to bust a bioweapons deal that's going down in the Kijuju region -- That's the starting point. Where it goes from there is pretty much up in the air until... tomorrow.

And that said, I have stumbled upon a little detail that has gotten me pretty damn excited for RE5 again...

BIG, HUGE, MAJOR SPOILER:

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT A PRETTY BIG SURPRISE SPOILED, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

DESCRIPTION: This is an excerpt from Happy Consolas Magazine's review of the game. The caption in red translates/reads, "THERE ARE ZOMBIES..." the rest of caption in black reads, "...that share the protagonism with the current infected. The connection between Umbrella and Tricell is absolute." I was hoping for this! I was wishing in vain for at least one room! And now I think my wish has come true! It's kind of funny that I'm excited that there will be some traditional zombies in a Resident Evil game. That should be a given.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Umm, did you happen to stumble upon the ending, or some of the other spoilers regarding the last boss? Because that alone ought to wipe that excitement away.

It makes RE4 storyline seem like a completely faithful addition to the Resident Evil franchise. And that's coming from me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:18 pm
No, I haven't...

But I know that the final boss is Wesker, and I'm sure he mutates into some crazy-a** monster. That doesn't bother me.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:33 pm
Oh there's more. You'll find out.
Although that alone was what I KNEW was gonna happen, and was one of the major reasons why I abandoned the series after UC. They hinted at it so obviously, and anyone who didn't pick up on that was in a horrible state of denial.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:40 pm
So, you're saying there's something else that's even worse? Keep in mind, the whole Wesker thing doesn't bother me.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:47 pm
Well, read at your own discretion:

MAOR SPOILER!
<Spencer is dead, what you've seen of him are actually flashbacks. And get this... Apparently, Wesker has always been a clone.>
END MAJOR SPOILER!

LAAAAAME!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 pm
Wow. That is lame. The second part, anyway.

SPOILER QUESTION: Is he supposed to be a clone of Spencer? Because that'd be really lame.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:52 pm
I dunno, that's just what my friend, who took the liberty of watching all the cinematics and the ending told me. You know what? I'll ask him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:06 am
rofl lol, I'm reading up on this s**t... xd HAHAHA, this is some total MGS wannabe s**t right here. Capcom, you guys should have quit while you were ahead with RE4 and the total codec rip-off. whee  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 am
We've seen it in comedy plenty. But I think this is the first time one can call a game company a 'hack.'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:16 am
Meh. I'm not really that bothered by it. It's just another silly plot device involving Wesker to add to the long list. Wesker's been pretty stupid and contrived ever since he came back in the first place. I liked him how he was originally intended in RE1 -- Just the company man who used S.T.A.R.S. and then got owned by the Tyrant because of his own stupidity.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:07 am
Lol. ******** awesome spoilers. And I'm happy there will be some zeds to destroy!

Edited by Canas Renvall for spoilers. You can highlight at your own risk! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 am
w00t, it comes out tonight. I'm working the store to give everyone who shows up their preorder copies and make me some fat bank in the process. Oh crap, I have to make some kid a nametag too with Chris and Sheva on it. Sheeeeeeit. D:

But seriously, I'm super amped for tonight. x___x  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:11 am
Thee Stranger
Meh. I'm not really that bothered by it. It's just another silly plot device involving Wesker to add to the long list. Wesker's been pretty stupid and contrived ever since he came back in the first place. I liked him how he was originally intended in RE1 -- Just the company man who used S.T.A.R.S. and then got owned by the Tyrant because of his own stupidity.

Well, that's what I don't get dude. You don't care about the awful plot twists. You don't care about the way the game mechanics are....
Why ARE you playing this game? What is it about this game that even makes you wanna play it at all?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games